The Summer OTT Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']God damn it. I got beat out to go to a work conference in ATL (damn seniority) and now the girl that beat me has gone from the Sweet Water brewery to a Braves game. F her.[/QUOTE]

when watching the Barves, there are no winners.

[quote name='munch']when watching the Barves, there are no winners.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing wrong with the Braves.

At least it's not the Phillies. :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Careful saying that east of Penn State[/QUOTE]

Everytime I go to a Phillies game (normally when the Braves are there, but not always), I'll always give the Phillies a hard time. Always.

I think the only time I didn't was a couple years ago I saw the Phillies playing at the Nationals. It was the last week of September and the game didn't start until just before midnight because of rain delays. At that point, I was just happy to see a game. It was crazy though. I saw the Yankees and Baltimore playing on the big screen (Daniel Cabrera was actually pitching "well" iirc), and caught the beginning of a west coast game when the Phils and Nats were finally getting ready. When the grounds crew came on to remove the tarp...I don't think I've ever seen a grounds crew get a standing ovation before that moment.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Just saw Prometheus....I have never been more disappointed in any movie ever.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm even more excited to see it. Thanks for the review!

So, some random dipshit sent me his cell number wanting to txt. No idea who this person is and don't care. Considering the lack of reading skills on the morons part, whats a good idea to do with his number? I'm thinking something along the lines of enter it into every single survey thing I an find so that his phone never stops ringing. Any other suggestions?

It's because the Hampton Roads Anime Club (I'm a member) decided to put it together. Cosplay bowling this week, Anime Mid-Atlantic in Chesapeake next week (I'm cosplaying as two characters). HumanSnatcher would probably want to stay clear of the place, lol.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It's because the Hampton Roads Anime Club (I'm a member) decided to put it together. Cosplay bowling this week, Anime Mid-Atlantic in Chesapeake next week (I'm cosplaying as two characters). HumanSnatcher would probably want to stay clear of the place, lol.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I don't mind cosplay people. Kinda cool at how creative some people get and how much actual care they put into it. Its the furries that bother me...

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Do you all consider cosplay bowling as nerdy? I'm doing that tonight in Portsmouth.[/QUOTE]
Portsmouth? Why in hell would they have anything like that in that shit hole? Chesapeake and Va Beach AMFs are so much nicer. Not to mention in much better areas

The best thing from E3:

Au_aeHLCIAIjEVX.jpg

[quote name='munch']I'm going to see Moonrise Kingdom tomorrow. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in that, but I'd rather see Prometheus first. This is possibly the first time I'd rather see a big budget over an indie film.

fuckkkkkkkk. Died in Day Z. I made it so far North too. :(

Moonrise Kingdom is not an indie film. Calling it an indie film just proves how phony and pretentious those movies are.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Do you all consider cosplay bowling as nerdy? I'm doing that tonight in Portsmouth.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think something like that could be kind of fun. Never cosplayed before, but I've always been intrigued by kigurumi / animegao.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Actually, I don't mind cosplay people. Kinda cool at how creative some people get and how much actual care they put into it. Its the furries that bother me...[/QUOTE]

I actually knew two or three furries and they're not bad people. Still relatively normal. They just think they have an animal spirit inside them or whatever. It's the online furries with the yiffing that give all the other furries a bad name.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']fuckkkkkkkk. Died in Day Z. I made it so far North too. :(

Moonrise Kingdom is not an indie film. Calling it an indie film just proves how phony and pretentious those movies are.[/QUOTE]

Wes Anderson makes indie films. Otherwise Jason Schwartzman wouldn't act in them.

I just came across the Roots and Jimmy Fallon doing Call Me Maybe on what appeared to be a tour bus and two things were made very clear: 1) That song sucks no matter what and 2) Even my cat has better taste in music than most people, as she got up and walked to the other room 10 seconds in. This brings the "music my cat hates" tally to punk rawk and that song.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to see Moonrise Kingdom tomorrow. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Damnit, I knew I was forgetting what I had planned for this weekend. I was gonna go visit my parents and then go to the Alamo and watch that. I hope they keep playing it for a while.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Portsmouth? Why in hell would they have anything like that in that shit hole? Chesapeake and Va Beach AMFs are so much nicer. Not to mention in much better areas[/QUOTE]It was Western Branch Lanes in Chesapeake. I got mixed up because they considered it Portsmouth. Yes, P-Town is a massive shit hole which is why I never go there.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Actually, I don't mind cosplay people. Kinda cool at how creative some people get and how much actual care they put into it. Its the furries that bother me...[/QUOTE]ah ok

[quote name='JStryke']Honestly, I think something like that could be kind of fun. Never cosplayed before, but I've always been intrigued by kigurumi / animegao.

I actually knew two or three furries and they're not bad people. Still relatively normal. They just think they have an animal spirit inside them or whatever. It's the online furries with the yiffing that give all the other furries a bad name.[/QUOTE]Yeah, some of the things people do are cool. It's what got me to do it, but I'm only an amateur.

starting out on ebay blows. It takes forever to get your money. I think if I was trying to do this for real I would starve before paypal funds cleared, but still beats working a real job. Is anyone here a professional ebay seller?

[quote name='darthbudge']Damnit, I knew I was forgetting what I had planned for this weekend. I was gonna go visit my parents and then go to the Alamo and watch that. I hope they keep playing it for a while.[/QUOTE]

It's playing at the Alamo? I only saw it at a bullshit regal up north.

As a married adult who enjoys watching cartoons(proud owner of Darkwing Duck, Animaniacs, Justice League and a few others), I have to say I still don't get the Brony thing. I watched like most of the first season to try and get the appeal but it just wasn't there. It's not a terrible kid's show, but I don't get why it would have this appeal.

[quote name='darthbudge']What did you think of Moonrise Kingdom, Munchhausen?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I wish I would've rather went to see
07_300dpi.jpg

4s by far. The arrive is one of the worst windows phones. Even Sprint hates it. It's no Lumia 900.

But can you wait till Fall for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back