The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

So RIP to the workers who died and hopefully all the injured passengers recover; but of course two weeks before I'm supposed to take Amtrak from CHI to BOS for PAX East a major accident like this happens.

So how is it?
It's really nice. I got wired internet running to all my devices and it hardly ever gives me any issues. Things download really fast and my connection always feels solid.

I haven't downloaded much because of work, but I'm itching to see what I get when I download games from steam next month. Pretty sure I'm going to get some 480s and cf.

Moving to NYC has been fun, except I also got ball cancer, so that's kind of stupid.  I get the offender out in a couple of days and luckily I can take any time I need from work and still get paid.  So.  I've been finally watching South Park S19 in the meantime and chillin'.  Hope you dudes are all good!

I barely play any video games any more, but I bought the new COD just to play Modern Warfare Remastered.  Reminds me of this group.  Good times.  Maybe we can make it to February 2018 before hitting 500 posts.

I've played more games on the Switch than I have on pretty much anything over the last ~7 years other than Hearthstone and some browser based games.  I really, really like it.  For some reason I just really prefer handhelds.  I can't wait for Yooka-Laylee on the Switch.  I backed it on Kickstarter and got it for PS4, but after playing through the first world I want to just wait to get it on the Switch and really get into it on that console.

I feel like the Switch has me more interested in gaming than I have been in a long time.  I feel old saying that I don't have much time for games, but the whole pick up and play aspect is really nice.

bread's done
Back