The Super Freak OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']WooHoo, got my promotion! More Money and more power. I now have Peons. PEONS![/QUOTE]

Can I bask in the warm glow of your success?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Can I bask in the warm glow of your success?[/QUOTE]

Only for thirty seconds. then get back to work filling out those TPS reports.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']WooHoo, got my promotion! More Money and more power. I now have Peons. PEONS![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Holy Shit, CBS is bringing back Hawaii Five-O![/QUOTE]

This will not end well. In both cases.

And on the former... I mean, how are the peons going to succeed if Ackbar's typing their To-Do lists with his forehead?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Only for thirty seconds. then get back to work filling out those TPS reports.[/QUOTE]

My O-Chem instructor has the same mannerisms and uh......speech patterns as Lumberg.

I found the downside of the hunting in RDR this morning.

I accidentally skinned a horse trying to loot a bandit's body today.

:puke:

Then I ran over a dog in Armadillo when bringing a live bounty to the sherriff.

:cry:

Cool book thingy with Fable 3 collector's edition:

fable3headerimg580px22343.jpg

(and yes munch, stoneface, mojimbo, frosty .. I'm aware Fable is awful)

[quote name='Number83']Damn...RDR sounds like fun.[/QUOTE]

It's kept me sober since Tuesday...

[quote name='Number83']Guess I'll bump it up the ¿que?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='JolietJake']Most annoying thing about RDR is finding your way around or down cliffs.[/QUOTE]

Ya, that was really annoying. Free Roam is kinda fun, but there's not an awful lot to do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']in the what?[/QUOTE]

You know what I meant!!!!

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Go take your medicine, rummy!!! ;)

[quote name='Number83']I just spent the last 20 mins of a conference call playing this...and now I have takeaways from the call and have no idea what I agreed to do.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You can play two player too it seems.

Monitor seems nice Budge. It still pisses me off that i paid $220 for my 20 inch a few years back, and that was a good price at the time.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Whoever said the horses handle like bricks was dead on.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like something Frosty would say.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Whoever said the horses handle like bricks was dead on.[/QUOTE]

I think I said something like that based off TheRock88's comment that riding horses (or driving, as I like to say) in RDR wasn't much better/easier than driving in GTA4.

I don't get the hate for the horse controls. They handle fine, way better than GTA IV's cars. The wagon/buggy on the other hand can be pretty hard to control.

I haven't had this much fun shooting birds since Duck Hunt.

Horse control in RDR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Car control in GTAIV.

If only because they took what worked fine San Andreas and made it shitty in IV.

Besides, what else do we have to compare the horse controls to?

I shaved my beard and I am going to miss it. (My mom wouldn't stop complaining about it so I had to get her off my back.)

I figured I would shave it into something as ridiculous.

Before:

PICT6076.JPG

After:

PICT6099.JPG

Another broken promise to myself.

I don't care for country but the music in Crazy Heart was really good. Not even just the songwriting but also the sound mix when he's playing "live." There's something more profound about The Wrestler so set your expectations accordingly but I still thought it was great.[quote name='Maklershed']Cool book thingy with Fable 3 collector's edition:

(and yes munch, stoneface, mojimbo, frosty .. I'm aware Fable is awful)[/QUOTE]I liked Fable 1 enough to replay it a month before Fable 2 came out and I don't have an opinion on the latter because I only got to play like 30 minutes of it. Pretty sure that munch has said that he likes Fable before, too.

Trakan and maybe manthing are the dudes that really hate Fable. Maybe I've said that Molyneux is an asshole for always bullshitting about his games but that's not really a bold statement.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't care for country but the music in Crazy Heart was really good. Not even just the songwriting but also the sound mix when he's playing "live." There's something more profound about The Wrestler so set your expectations accordingly but I still thought it was great.[/QUOTE]
I'm really glad I saw Crazy Heart before The Wrestler because The Wrestler was definitely better. I feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed Crazy Heart as much if I had seen it after The Wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back