The Super Freak OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budge, is this you on the right?

image-CD75_4BF69DA4.jpg

I had a dream that JohnnyFoxDarko's cat was living in my driveway. I took him inside my house and it was snowing inside, then we rode bicycles and wrote a hardcore song about getting diabeetus. Weird.

My mom said I look like a vagrant... but I think my giant cubic zirconia earring cancels that out, no?

There are approximately 46,000 midget-centric reality shows on TLC alone.

What about The Dirty Jobs Network? (Formerly known as The Discovery Channel.)

Speaking of midgets, last night I turned to my friend and asked "Where is that short little bitch?" referring to my ex-girlfriend who is like 5 feet tall and was going to come meet us. He pointed to a midget. :x

[quote name='Rocko']Speaking of midgets, last night I turned to my friend and asked "Where is that short little bitch?" referring to my ex-girlfriend who is like 5 feet tall and was going to come meet us. He pointed to a midget. :x[/QUOTE]

I am shocked you speak about your girlfriend that way.

Honor -100.

[quote name='zewone']Ha! I won one of those $200 gamestop gift cards from Cheapy. I'm thinking about getting a PSP or a slim PS3.[/QUOTE]

Dayum, dude!

[quote name='flowery']I shaved my beard and I am going to miss it. (My mom wouldn't stop complaining about it so I had to get her off my back.)

I figured I would shave it into something as ridiculous.

Before:

PICT6076.JPG

After:

PICT6099.JPG

Another broken promise to myself.[/QUOTE]

Your eyes are so kind.

[quote name='seanr1221']Tower knight isn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

One hit kill while I was in soul form begs to differ.

I'm not going back for my soul any time soon.

Sad to watch the last episode of Ashes to Ashes.

So,
I hope the last scene means there is going to be another spinoff, but probably just a final moment showing Hunt keeps moving on.

Also I guess Hunt was kind of like Virgil leading souls through purgatory? Nelson was St. like Peter leading them through the gates of heaven? Keats was some form of the Devil leading them all to damnation?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Your eyes are so kind.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long while. I appreciate that.

Don't feel bad flowery, eventually every guy comes to realization that looking like a hobo isn't a good thing.

Even if the revelation comes from your mom. :lol:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I am shocked you speak about your girlfriend that way.

Honor -100.[/QUOTE]
Ex! But it wasn't serious anyway.

That reciever/speaker combo deal at newegg is calling me. I missed out on the onkyo, but they replaced it with a similar deal on the sony. It is going to be hard to resist between now and the 26th.

[quote name='Rocko']Ex! But it wasn't serious anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna be down your way tomorrow. I'm turrified I'm gonna miss my flight(s).

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm gonna be down your way tomorrow. I'm turrified I'm gonna miss my flight(s).[/QUOTE]
'Til when?

I've gotten like 20,000 ringers in Horseshoes.

[quote name='flowery']
That is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long while. I appreciate that.[/QUOTE]

:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back