The Super Freak OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']I've gotten like 20,000 ringers in Horseshoes.

:0)[/QUOTE]

How? I can't get one :(

---

SP seasons 10, 11 and 12 on instant watch :)

Does Best Buy usually have netbooks on display? I want to see the difference between a 10.1" and 12.1" screen for myself because it seems like all of the 10.1" netbooks get like 9 hours of battery life but the 12.1" Asus 1201n only gets 5 and I don't know if it's worth the battery sacrifice to get a larger screen.

I wish there was just a really easy obvious choice of one netbook that does everything the best. :|

Lots of new good stuff on instantwatch lately. Mostly comedy central stuff (Chappelle show, later south park seasons) and old Nickelodeon cartoons (rocko's modern life S1, Ren and Stimpy).

[quote name='seanr1221']How? I can't get one :([/QUOTE]

With the left trigger you can see the direction your horseshoe will be tossed; see if you can get the "U" space opening and line it with the shaft. Once you zoom out, you are going to be swinging in the position you set it at, but it resets every single time you throw, so you have to zoom position every single time.

THEN, you swiftly swing your arm back and forth by pushing the thumbstick forward and backward and as you gain enough momentum, the little bar will turn green at optimum speed/throw range. And as long as the bar is green, and you are over the middle dash, press the right trigger as soon as it moves over the middle dash, and, voilà, guaranteed ringer.

I am kinda regretting getting that distortion pedal and not getting Red Dead Redemption.

Also, it's cool more shows are coming to IW. I just wish they were there when I could get high. Those old awesome cartoons would have been great.

Being able to hogtie people and lay them on the railroad tracks = GOTY.

Anyone have this random encounter? I was riding off trail and I came upon this woman who was crying over some guy's dead body. You can't talk to her or anything, but if you stay for a while, she pulls out a pistol and blows her brain out. There's no mission or anything and they aren't marked on the map, but I remember saying "NOOOOO!!!" as she took out the pistol. Random as hell.

This Christopher Titus special that netflix has on instant watch is the wrong one. Don't know how they screwed that up.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Being able to hogtie people and lay them on the railroad tracks = GOTY.

Anyone have this random encounter? I was riding off trail and I came upon this woman who was crying over some guy's dead body. You can't talk to her or anything, but if you stay for a while, she pulls out a pistol and blows her brain out. There's no mission or anything and they aren't marked on the map, but I remember saying "NOOOOO!!!" as she took out the pistol. Random as hell.
[/QUOTE]

I haven't, but my friend encountered this very scenario.

ak9103.jpg

[quote name='DT778']Doug isn't on IW.

In case you guys don't have this site yet here is a site that just shows what's available on instant watch.
http://instantwatcher.com/titles/new/1

pages 1-4 has all the new stuff that was added today.[/QUOTE]

I saw they put Avatar: The Last Airbender on IW not long ago. I loved that show when I was a little younger so I might watch it all ovah again.

Wow, it's one hell of an addition. Lots of comedy central presents, Sarah Silverman Program, Strangers with Candy, Ahhh! Real Monsters, and Amelie, among others. Good shit netflix.

[quote name='TheRock88']I was really happy when I heard it got canceled. Dont know who in their right mind would actually like that show.[/QUOTE]

If you only watched it to look at Sarah Silverman, it might be alright.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you only watched it to look at Sarah Silverman, it might be alright.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty hit and miss, but when they are good it's pretty hilarious. Two that stand out: the one where Sarah keeps getting high and calling herself to leave voice-mails and the one where one of the gay dudes gets addicted to that soda. The one where she gets her own tv show (on her own tv show) is pretty good too.

And I think she is pretty, but I am a little more attracted to her sister than her, probably just because Sarah seems a little gross.

[quote name='Brak']Reno 911 might be one of the worst shows I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sarah Silverman Program is god awful.[/QUOTE]

My brother will be so happy to know that there are other people out there that agree with him on these two points. He hates both those shows with a passion.

What is the point of all the wild horses in RDR? I did the mission with the woman to capture some horses and all, but what about the random horses you see in the wild?

[quote name='JolietJake']What is the point of all the wild horses in RDR? I did the mission with the woman to capture some horses and all, but what about the random horses you see in the wild?[/QUOTE]

I think you can kill them and skin them or you can capture them if it is a horse better than yours.

fucking Laker's are keeping it close. I really want both the Suns and the Magic to win at least one game in their respective series. Sweeps are only fun when I have money in favor of it.

As much as I dislike the Lakers, Derek Fisher is a classy dude and one of my favorite players. He just accidentally hit Nash in the nose and he apologized to the fucking owner of the Suns while he shot his free throws. The only way he could be classier is if he wore a monocle.

[quote name='JolietJake']What is the point of all the wild horses in RDR? I did the mission with the woman to capture some horses and all, but what about the random horses you see in the wild?[/QUOTE]
Because horses used to roam the countryside?

I meant what was the point beyond eye candy in the landscape. I thought maybe you could catch them and sell them or something.

And you occasionally run into stallions you could possibly tame.

And while we're at it, why are those cacti everywhere? You can't catch them and sell them, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back