The Super Freak OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reject from the island of Dr. Moreau.

It's either one of the funniest glitches ever, or some character designer decided to have some fun.

How do you go about getting something price adjusted on Amazon? I purchased my monitor their on Saturday for $307 and yesterday it went down to $267 and I want to get my order adjusted to that new price.

[quote name='darthbudge']How do you go about getting something price adjusted on Amazon? I purchased my monitor their on Saturday for $307 and yesterday it went down to $267 and I want to get my order adjusted to that new price.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they do that anymore DB, unless it hasn't shipped. Did it ship yet? If not, a friendly email to customer service should take care of it. I have done that before, and they were pretty quick about it.

[quote name='darthbudge']How do you go about getting something price adjusted on Amazon? I purchased my monitor their on Saturday for $307 and yesterday it went down to $267 and I want to get my order adjusted to that new price.[/QUOTE]

Chat with a CSR. Threaten to refuse delivery if it has already shipped. The CSR may refund the $40 as a 'one time courtesy'

[quote name='JolietJake']Do they even do that anymore?

edit- #83 may be old but he's still fast.[/QUOTE]

Like Indy, it's not the years. It's the mileage.

Yeah got mine too. Don't know if I still want to get Alan Wake or not. I don't really have time to play it with RDR and the few others i need to finish.

Yeah it's a standard gift card. If I really had the extra money i'd use it towards one of those monitors budge bought. Suddenly my 20 inch monitor seems small.

[quote name='Mojimbo']A keyboard peripheral for RB3? :)

I wonder how much DLC, if any, they'll rewrite to support it.[/QUOTE]

:pray:

Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night'

keytar.jpg

[quote name='manthing']:pray:

Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night', Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night'[/QUOTE]

Id be ok with Herbie Hancock and the theme to Beverly Hills Cop, also.

[quote name='seanr1221']
keytar.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just what we all needed. Another useless plastic instrument.
Way to "innovate" the genre, Harmonix. Vocal harmonies and a keyboard. Mind-blowing!
I think I want to hold out for the virtual tambourine. Or, better yet, the virtual cowbell! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back