The Tenth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-ups Open Until March 20 @ 12:15 PM ET

I've gone through the list of entries so far to link them to CAG accounts, but a few I could not link, so they've been kicked. If one of those brackets belonged to you, you're free to rejoin as long as you post here to let me know that it belonged to you.

I won't be here when tip-off happens, so if somebody here wouldn't mind being helpful and sending me a PM with the last person on the members list when the first game starts at 12:15 PM ET/9:15 AM PT so I know where the list should end. Thanks.

I've gone through the list of entries so far to link them to CAG accounts, but a few I could not link, so they've been kicked. If one of those brackets belonged to you, you're free to rejoin as long as you post here to let me know that it belonged to you.

I won't be here when tip-off happens, so if somebody here wouldn't mind being helpful and sending me a PM with the last person on the members list when the first game starts at 12:15 PM ET/9:15 AM PT so I know where the list should end. Thanks.
I got some running around to do as well but hopefully will be home for the tip, so I'll try.

Alright, I think I joined but I don't see myself on the member list. But if I try to join again it says I'm already there.

Io's Bracket...

Time to lose yet again!

:lol: Don't trust Yahoo's breakdowns of the matchups. They include Scotty Hopson in their Tennessee scouting report, and he hasn't played for the Vols since 2011.

lol, nice.

I am heading off to the Amway Center to watch Pitt v Colorado and then Florida vs MSM. I am open to bribes if anyone needs one of these teams to win.

Whew~!! Got in on time.  RenoTurk11 is my bracket name like every other year.  Thanks for doing this again!

Actually made it in this year! I always remember like an hour too late...

I'm Steven and this is "The best bracket on the Citadel"

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted last night and my bracket name is my username, but it looks like I'm not in the pool somehow.  That is, when I view my bracket it says I'm in the pool, but when I view the pool leaderboard I don't see my bracket.  Frisky, help?

Everything is locked down now, though I had to kick a few people that I couldn't link to a CAG account despite having some extra time to post here.

Yahoo must just be wonky right now. It doesn't even show the overall standings.

Do they not have the scenario generator this year? That was my favorite part of doing a bracket on Yahoo.

Sweet - one of the best starts I've ever had as I'm 8 out of 10 now. I just missed the overtime St. Joe's / UConn game and the blowout by Pitt over Colorado. As a Cal fan, I had to vote for the team that essentially bounced Cal from the tourney (Colorado). Of course then they let me down big time. I'm sure Arizona, ASU, and UCLA will let me down as well.

Argh, I only missed NC State (one free throw out of 12 missed in the last 5 mins and they win), St Joes (easily could have won), and Ohio State (probably should have won).   Oh, well.

And there's Mercer with a bracket buster.
Flipping_a_table_meme.jpg

Oh, man. Coastal Carolina is up on Virginia by 5 at halftime. Could this finally be the year a 1 goes down to a 16?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back