The Tenth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-ups Open Until March 20 @ 12:15 PM ET

figure out why i could not see standings for some reason i was not entered into  this league. What is weird cause i  got the confirm email thinking it was this leauge .  o well

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they completely remove the scenario generator or can I just not find it?  Now that we're down to 16 teams it should be there, right?  That was one of the best things about the Yahoo pools...

Yeah, def. Kentucky came on at the right time. And, Wisconsin, wow, who seen that big dude coming (not me)

B10 could have had 3/4 of the Final Four.

Last edited by a moderator:
And with that final upset, stick a fork in this contest, this baby's DONE. 

Gratz to Mr. Snaxwell for winning for the second year in a row, you magnificent bastard!

And with that final upset, stick a fork in this contest, this baby's DONE.

Gratz to Mr. Snaxwell for winning for the second year in a row, you magnificent bastard!

Yep, congrats! I'm happy to have done this well considering the upsets this year.
Seriously I don't know how I did it. I'm a Kentucky fan and I didn't even have them making it past the Louisville game. It's been real, folks!

Seems like everybody shat the bed on picking the championship game, so the top three winners are:

1. El Snaxwell

2. Dawg Pound

3. Tubaker

As a little consolation prize for the worst bracket in the pool, I've got a copy of Mindjack (Xbox 360) that will go to Ransack for a bracket that got no more points after the first weekend was over.

I'll get in touch with you guys tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest to start divvying up the prizes.

UK fan here as well.  Tremendous turnaround considering how we were playing during the regular season.  Disappointing loss tonight, but we will be back again next season.  Congrats to UConn and all the winners of the CAG pool.

Seems like everybody shat the bed on picking the championship game, so the top three winners are:

1. El Snaxwell

2. Dawg Pound

3. Tubaker

As a little consolation prize for the worst bracket in the pool, I've got a copy of Mindjack (Xbox 360) that will go to Ransack for a bracket that got no more points after the first weekend was over.

I'll get in touch with you guys tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest to start divvying up the prizes.
Was there an update on this? Didn't want to be 'that dude' and ask. Just curious.

bread's done
Back