The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocko, my guess it your 360 got bumped while reading the disc. do you have rb2 installed to the hdd? cause if so, the disc shouldn't spin up except on initial load to confirm the game is in the drive...

I swear I hate the
robot dog on Fallout NV and how often he dies. But his dying, in a doorway, just allowed me to take out some Legion members. Now I'm stuck in the kitchen until he revives.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']rocko did you accept that you messed up and also did you get any[/QUOTE]
No and I hooked up with a few friends, but no.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak > Frosty on Enslaved. I just tried the demo and it was awesome![/QUOTE]

Hey, so long as you don't buy it new... NT doesn't deserve the support. ^_^

Alright Giants! Way to tie it up.

Also, damn this sickness. I've felt lightheaded all day. Hopefully I feel better before tomorrow since I have an 8 hour + shift tomorrow.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hahah What do you have against Ninja Theory?[/QUOTE]

They make terrible games. The sooner they close their doors, the better.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you get burned by Heavenly Sword?[/QUOTE]

Burned? No. I wasn't a sucker who paid $60 for a 5 hour game with gameplay issues. I got it for $20 and sold it later on and got most of my cash back.

However, NT learned nothing from the shortcomings of HS.
They deserve to fail.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno man...Enslaved was pretty fun! Had some good dialog going for it as well....

Plus, aren't they doing the next DMC?[/QUOTE]

Another reason they should be closed down before they create another average (at best) game and drag down a good franchise with it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Maybe this is them improving though? Come on Frosty, give them a chance![/QUOTE]

To me, the Enslaved demo was a hand-holding Uncharted ripoff with depthless combat, irritating voice acting, reused/uninspired character design, all with the trademark NT "I can't manage stable 30fps with no tearing" technical problems.

If you had fun with it, great. :p

Called third strike!

Giants are in the Series!!!

And Fox execs are shitting their pants over the ratings for a TEX-SF Series...

Basically it says "We saw that you used our internet to download this file. We remind you that this is against our terms of service, and if it continues we could turn your internet off."

[quote name='manthing']Called third strike!

Giants are in the Series!!!

And Fox execs are shitting their pants over the ratings for a TEX-SF Series...[/QUOTE]

How do you not swing at that? He swung at evey other bad pitch this season, that one was at least over the plate! Then he looks at the Ump like WTF!?!?

I'm glad it's over...now I can concentrate on football.

Bad = waking up against your will at 6am on a Sunday

Good = seeing Sandra Lee's knockers popping out of French maid, princess, and southern whore outfits

[quote name='Maklershed']Bad = waking up against your will at 6am on a Sunday

Good = seeing Sandra Lee's knockers popping out of French maid, princess, and southern whore outfits[/QUOTE]

sandra-lee-food-network-cook-funny-photo.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Jesus. Switch to a different provider.[/QUOTE]

Not possible in my neck of the woods. Qwest is a monopoly out here with their slow-ass, expensive DSL.

It sucks that Max isn't returning, but they've got the rest of the band and James Wormworth, so it won't be too bad. And LaBamba can fill in for him as the resident pervert in the band.

Gus Johnson might have a stroke during this Bengals v Falcons game.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He swings and misses! I take it you ended the night with some tissues, some hand lotion and copious amounts of crying?[/QUOTE]

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back