The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the best way to deal with the Giant Scorpions and Cazadores in Fallout? I keep getting my ass handed to me. I always get attacked in swarms of three and my guns only do one hit point of damage. Do I need armor piercing bullets or something?

[quote name='st0neface']Hey TheRock, can you get the draft to load up? I'm having problems.[/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry didnt see this message til now. I didnt have any problems but my 2 friends couldnt get in either. Me and 2 other guys who were already in the draft room like 15 min before it started so I think thats why we didnt see any problems.

[quote name='Maklershed']So what's the best way to deal with the Giant Scorpions and Cazadores in Fallout? I keep getting my ass handed to me. I always get attacked in swarms of three and my guns only do one hit point of damage. Do I need armor piercing bullets or something?[/QUOTE]You need some stronger weapons. Remember to shot the scorpion in the stinger.

[quote name='DT778']You need some stronger weapons. Remember to shot the scorpion in the stinger.[/QUOTE]

I've used plasma and laser weapons against most of the nasty insects in the game.

[quote name='DT778']You need some stronger weapons. Remember to shot the scorpion in the stinger.[/QUOTE]

Incinerator is my weapon of choice. Kills most insects easily.

God damn, I cannot get over this sickness. Every time I think I'm fine I go to the gym and feel like shit the next day. Vomited for a good five minutes (not continuous, lolz) in the shower today. Wtf.

[quote name='Rocko']God damn, I cannot get over this sickness. Every time I think I'm fine I go to the gym and feel like shit the next day. Vomited for a good five minutes (not continuous, lolz) in the shower today. Wtf.[/QUOTE]

Smoke some ganja and it will cure what ails you and more.

Yeah, Rocko, smoke some weed. Cures everything.[quote name='Number83']I just baked cookies with the kids.

/goodtimes[/QUOTE]special cookies?

[quote name='flowery']Smoke some ganja and it will cure what ails you and more.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, Rocko, smoke some weed. Cures everything[/QUOTE]

Tried that on Thursday and while it was a good time, it also enhanced my sadness, I think. :lol:

I smoked up a friend of mine the other day. He hit it three times and was telling me how high he was for the rest of the night. :roll:

2i0epo6.jpg

:rofl: Good stuff.

---

I wish I was done in two-three hits. I don't spend much money on weed right now (usually 20-30 bucks a month), but that'd probably stretch a bag for weeeeeeeks.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Basically it says "We saw that you used our internet to download this file. We remind you that this is against our terms of service, and if it continues we could turn your internet off."[/QUOTE]I thought they only did that if the copyright owner catches you and whines about it to the ISP?

The Pack better fucking dominate tonight and crush the QB and WR who shall never again be named.

Matthews is going to put the QB in a coma.

[quote name='manthing']The fools up here in MN still think the Queens can have a season.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not a fan, but if they win tonight, they are a .5 game behind Chicago. No one in the North is lighting the world on fire right now. The Lions are still the joke though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't believe I liked those early Hitman games as a kid. Playing them now...yeesh...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of picking up the boxed set for PS2. Never played them before, should I pass?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey, sorry didnt see this message til now. I didnt have any problems but my 2 friends couldnt get in either. Me and 2 other guys who were already in the draft room like 15 min before it started so I think thats why we didnt see any problems.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I got in with about 12 seconds before my first pick.

This new Avengers Show is pretty kick ass. It's much better than I expectred. I fact, it's probably one of the better superhero cartoons since the last of the classic Wb shows like Batman and Superman. I also like what they did with the backstory. It's old school marvel. Not Ultimates. Thought with some updates. But they have a ton of cameos and classic villians.

[quote name='manthing']But it looks so ugly and dated...[/QUOTE]

They did that on purpose. A lot of the characters look like they were drawn straight by Kirby himself.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They did that on purpose. A lot of the characters look like they were drawn straight by Kirby himself.[/QUOTE]

Which ones look 'Kirby-esque'?

Damn near everyone on that show deviates from their classic appearances.

And bby ugly and dated, I meant the animation sucks ass. It reminds me of the painful animation of the 90's X-Men and Spidey series.

[quote name='manthing']Which ones look 'Kirby-esque'?

Damn near everyone on that show deviates from their classic appearances.[/QUOTE]

The entire Thor Episode. Kahn. Absorbing man. They're all drawn in the Kirby style.

[quote name='manthing']Which ones look 'Kirby-esque'?

Damn near everyone on that show deviates from their classic appearances.

And bby ugly and dated, I meant the animation sucks ass. It reminds me of the painful animation of the 90's X-Men and Spidey series.[/QUOTE]

Want to talk about ugly, 90's Iron Man is a joke. I love how when he suits up, the entire screen changes and looks like a computer screen for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back