the thing about me selling stolen goods

Yes and yes.
By the way should it be an and? Because you are asking if it is a joke or a joke.

Oh yeah I don't think it on the good forum section also.

You took the effort to post this in general gaming and industry news, but didn't bother looking at the 14 other threads where people have said this same thing?

damnit i just woke up and thats the first thing i saw i got freaked out that my account got hacked or somthing. it took me a while to remeber what day it is. so someone please close this so i can hide my shame at being duped.

THIIIIIEF!

h-1-2441-gollum-2.jpg

[quote name='Tronny']But I aint sold shit!![/QUOTE]
and thats really what i thought too ive only traded never sold anything so yeah im an idiot who fell for an obvious joke. this is why ive always hated april fools.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It's just a lame joke.

The secret forum one years ago was the only good one done here.[/QUOTE]

yeah i remember that one and how pissed off alot of people got over it. and then there was the one about paid services.

Normally, I hate April Fools jokes that websites do because I think they're just... well, kinda lame.

In this case, I blame you! All of you! You, who have occupied the entire fucking blog page with "Oh, you got me!" You, who have made multiple threads on this topic! It's all your damn fault!

I fell for it hook line and sinker. That will teach me to not go on websites during April 1st while suffering from allergys in the morning!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It's just a lame joke.

The secret forum one years ago was the only good one done here.[/QUOTE]

Oh, c'mon, it was pretty good, admit it!

bread's done
Back