The Thomas Memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get Don't Stop Believing out of my head today. I feel like if they would have played that at the game last night, the Wings would have won...

Bonk3Inline_1193256952.jpg

Sorry for your loss, Brak. One of my biggest fears is the death of my cat, who is constantly at my side when I am in my house. She's 7 years old, so hopefully it's not something I'll have to face anytime soon... but I feel for you, man.

[quote name='JolietJake']You ever notice how most ethnic restaurants seem to have one person who speaks english well, they're like the unofficial translator for all the other employees.[/QUOTE]

The Chinese place we always order from always has this like 16 year old Asian girl there who speaks English, she's the only one that ever talks.

[quote name='lordwow']The Chinese place we always order from always has this like 16 year old Asian girl there who speaks English, she's the only one that ever talks.[/QUOTE]

The Chinese food place I always go to has been run by the same family for at least 5 years. The same boy always takes my order and doesn't even use the cash register until the end and then he just punches in the total after doing all the math. He has been doing that since he was probably 12 years old. It's a little weird, but I guess it's a family business.

I showed my g/f the OP.gif and even she sends her condolences (She's a cat lover). She also said your pussy was very pretty.

[quote name='lordwow']The Chinese place we always order from always has this like 16 year old Asian girl there who speaks English, she's the only one that ever talks.[/QUOTE]

That sounds just like the donut place around here.

[quote name='Moxio']Yo Budge, could you hop on MSN for a sec?[/QUOTE]

Do you have AIM, or Steam? I don't have MSN messenger installed on this computer at the moment.

My AIM name is BudgetBudge.

Holly shit @ a vato wanting to "fuck my shit up" cause the discs he gave me were scratched to shit and he thinks I did it :lol:

I don't want to die!

Lovin' this Trinity IPA:

RHODE ISLAND IPA
The first IPA available throughout Rhode Island since Ballantine IPA. The most bitter of the Pale Ale family, India Pale Ale has a malty flavor accented by fruity aromas, a dry bitter finish and bright copper color. Winner, 1997 & 1998 Great Northeastern Beer Festival, Pale Ale. Filtered - 65 I.B.U. East. Kent Goldings - 7% Alc.

Went to the Candlestick Park (49ers stadium) today. They had some Family Day event bullshit but I didn't care about that, I was just glad I was able to be on the field. They had locker room tours but tickets to those were gone fast, so that sucked.

I've only seen the TV version up to when she kills Vivica A. Fox. And now I just tuned in as they chronicled O-Ren's rise to power and CGI'd her mouth. I might just keep watching for this crazy shit. Do they do anything with the Crazy 88 fight? I can't imagine it stays intact.

Thanks, guys.

I think the hardest part is that he had to be put to sleep because of a fucking cancerous sinus tumor.

Just one morning, suddenly, he had a big, hard lump on his forehead.

I'm not taking it so well, being that he didn't get to finish his life out, and being that my best friend got taken away from me.
[quote name='Matt Young']Sorry for your loss, Brak. One of my biggest fears is the death of my cat, who is constantly at my side when I am in my house. She's 7 years old, so hopefully it's not something I'll have to face anytime soon... but I feel for you, man.[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean.

Just remember that they have short lives, and you should make their lives as enjoyable as possible.

My cat was skin and bones when I found him (he was a stray), and was on death's doormat... So just keep in mind that your cat is lucky to have someone who loved her 'til the end.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']And why do all the knuckleheads behind various ministries look like this douche?

diamondjack.jpg
[/QUOTE]

His name is Diamond Jack and he looks like that? Are you sure he's not some sort of super villain?

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down, I search for "Godard on Spielberg" at Google.com. :)

The time he stole on Tarantino for "stealing" Bande à part was funny, as well. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm glad I turned 17 two months before Volume 1 came out, I saw it twice on opening weekend. That movie still blows my mind.

Nope, munch.[/QUOTE]

I was still 15. My friend's former, uh, youth leader, I think, took us opening weekend. Incredible, and I will agree with the mind being blown bit. That film still gets me every time (in many different ways).

[quote name='dcfox']His name is Diamond Jack and he looks like that? Are you sure he's not some sort of super villain?[/QUOTE]

He's a religious nut...aren't they one and the same?

Speaking of which...I should scan what I just found...

Okay Brak, I scanned these for you, because I figured you, of all people, could appreciate it and needed a laugh as well.

First, let me set up the back story. As I have mentioned, I used to be a DJ and my last gig was at a Christian station. Amongst other weirdness, there was a guy that ALWAYS called in who called himself Brother Fred. He was nutjob, but harmless and more annoying than anything. I'd be trying to do my transmitter reads and he'd be calling asking me to pray with him.

One day, a letter was in my mailbox at the station (I never received mail, which was the way I liked it). I saw it was from Brother Fred and didn't immediately read it. I waiting until after my shift when I was grabbing lunch with a friend to look at it. I cannot put into words my first reaction upon reading it, or, at least, my first attempt to read it.

I won't try to explain it or set it up further...it speaks for itself. I'm just going to put up links, instead of posting the JPGs. If you can make it through the handwriting, you'll find it is...interesting, to say the least.

Page 1:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4194/brofred1.jpg

Page 2:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4198/brofred2.jpg

As a bonus, here is the back of the well-worn envelope (It's suffered many moves and being passed around to friends). I call it "Jesus Finger Penis."
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2194/brofredenvback.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Thanks, guys.

I think the hardest part is that he had to be put to sleep because of a fucking cancerous sinus tumor.

Just one morning, suddenly, he had a big, hard lump on his forehead.

I'm not taking it so well, being that he didn't get to finish his life out, and being that my best friend got taken away from me.

I know what you mean.

Just remember that they have short lives, and you should make their lives as enjoyable as possible.

My cat was skin and bones when I found him (he was a stray), and was on death's doormat... So just keep in mind that your cat is lucky to have someone who loved her 'til the end.[/QUOTE]

Back in December when I had to have my English Bulldog put to sleep I couldn't feel any worse. Having a pet who's always been there for you die in your arms as you tell him he's a good boy was one of the hardest things I've had to do, and I still tear up a little just thinking about it.
Its a reason why I don't think I can get any more pets, because I have one more dog right now that eventually I'll have to probably go through the same process with.
I miss RedBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back