The three Burger King games + DVD cleaner kit $19.99 +shipping

[quote name='paintball745']but these games are like $2.99 at my local best buy and i still didnt pick them up they would have to give me money to get these games. :)[/quote]

Since when did "Best Buy" start carrying the Burger King Games?????? Could use another set to give to a friend.

im buyin these at gamestop to use as giftcard holders this year

almost as cheap as the novelty ones they sell and can actually be played...nothin says the holidays like a burger gifting larp-er

[quote name='whitedeath']pocketbike racer was the one i had the most fun with the other 2 are meh[/quote]

I missed that one. Good (relatively speaking) you say huh? Maybe for a buck I'll pick it up. I enjoyed the other two. Thanks!

yeah pocketboke racer the worth the $2.99 i paid. i tried all 3 at a friends but i liked that ONE so i bought and still play it. even online

eh, I disagree. I actually had fun with Sneak King, my friends and I had fun playing bumper-car hockey on Big Bumpin', and Pocketbike Racer was actually better than some other 'full-retail' racing titles for the xbox...I thought they were fun for the $6 total I spent on them.

[quote name='Serpentor']any achievements in those games?[/quote]

Yes, but most of them you wouldn't spend the time to get them.

I did enjoy Sneak King for what it was worth. Silly sneaking around and stuff. I did the Big Bumpin with friends and that was a good time.

[quote name='opportunity777']Yeah, a 1000 points for each.[/quote]

Actually 200 for each. They are still better than many of the other garbage XBL Games which is what i consider th BK games anyways.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Actually 200 for each. They are still better than many of the other garbage XBL Games which is what i consider th BK games anyways.[/QUOTE]

Oops ... I don't own the games (my nephew does). Thanks for the correction :)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wait these were less than this at Burger King.[/quote]

True, but I checked the BK online store, and they're not selling 'em anymore, so if you really want it, I guess there's this...

I got all three when they were first out for $12. Ebay still holds better deals for sealed versions of these games.

Ha ha. You can get them all in used clearance bins for $5 or less (usually less). You can probably even spot em new at $5 or less too I am guessing - as EVERYone seems to have those.

When I first put my Sneak King on Goozex it was 75th in line. I just sent it off for trade yesterday; amazed that people are grabbing this.

Kind of sad to see it go. I think I only played it once, but it was the first game I ever had for the 360. I bought it WELL before I ever got the system. I got it when BK offered the games and justified it as "I might as well get this just in case I ever buy the console; it's only $4."

Worst $4 I ever spent.

Sneak King is great to pop in for the WTH response it usually elicits. The other two aren't worth the disc they're pressed on, but Sneak King is comic gold (kind of).

[quote name='opportunity777']These aren't even good enough to start a bonfire.[/quote]I like how everyone hates on these games but each was better than 95% of XBLA and cheaper too! Only $3 each as opposed to the $5 rip offs of Digg Dugg and Froger.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']I like how everyone hates on these games but each was better than 95% of XBLA and cheaper too! Only $3 each as opposed to the $5 rip offs of Digg Dugg and Froger.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't play Digg Dugg or Frogger either.

I just had to click on this deal to see if anyone actually bought it. all I can say is OH EM GEE

Hell, I always have fun popping in Big Bumpin' for 4 player bumper car hockey action.

Maybe I'm just easily amused, or there are wayyyy too many elitists on the net.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']Hell, I always have fun popping in Big Bumpin' for 4 player bumper car hockey action.

Maybe I'm just easily amused, or there are wayyyy too many elitists on the net.[/QUOTE]

When my nephew first got this game, he couldn't find anyone online to play Big Bumpin'. He had to convince his LIVE friends to get the game, so he could get achievement points.

I actually played Pocket Racer with him a few times, but it wasn't very fun.

Sneak King creeps me out.

I think he has almost all 600 achievement points for those games, but I think they took longer to get than he expected.

I'm not sure if you were referring to people who don't like this game or not, but I'm going to comment.

If you are saying it is elitist to not like these games, then wouldn't be elitist to hate Halo 3 (going against the majority on a big title)?

"Halo 3 sucks, I don't play Halo 3, I play ..... WORLD OF CONFLICT! or DOOM II because that was the greatest FPS ever made or [insert any other game here too] Those are REAL games!"

I'm saying it's elitist to bash on $4 games.

You buy a game for $4 from fucking BURGER KING...what are you expecting, GOTY?

It's like when people were reviewing Wii Sports and bashing the hell out of it.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']I'm saying it's elitist to bash on $4 games.

You buy a game for $4 from fucking BURGER KING...what are you expecting, GOTY?

It's like when people were reviewing Wii Sports and bashing the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

$5.99 will get you Castlevania SOTN

its plenty fair to compare that to those burger kind commercials, I mean "games"

bread's done
Back