The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Looks like the dude that doesn't like beer was the closest without going over.
http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Hefeweizen[/QUOTE]
Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I haven't ordered it/tried it.

I said I've tried a lot of beer. Supposedly "good" shit too, used to live in Germany. Obviously that was before I could buy it myself, but still...

Gawd damn!
I know what I heard!

[quote name='mr ryles']sneaky carries around a stainless steel flask.[/quote]

Only sometimes. I like to delude myself into thinking I'm not a total alcoholic.

Yet.

My dad has a shitload of Tecate leftover from his party. I think it is my duty to kill it before I leave since he rarely drinks.

fepbu9.jpg

there is another row of them underneath what you see there.

Maybe it's just me, but tecate messes with me a lot faster than any other beer. At least that has been the experience from the 2 mexican weddings I have been to.

[quote name='mr ryles']this is good, same thing goes for the fuckers who pick the patriots in Madden,

20080910.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Heh. Didn't the OP of the CAG Madden league where everyone plays a different team claim New England?

[quote name='darthbudge']:( Being up since 5AM because your stomach is upset is no fun at all.

Hey OTT.[/quote]

No calling out sick today from school...you'll ruin your perfect attendance.

[quote name='Brak']budge puked the bed.[/quote]

No...

But man you should have stayed like 10 more minutes in TF2. We started totally raping BLU, I mean it was 17 to 7 when I just quit the game now.

Like a just a minute ago, I was a Pyro and all in one Uber I killed 3 Heavy's, 2 Medics, 2 Sentry's and a Dispenser that were all grouped together. It was INSANE.

Maybe I'll pick Oblivion up again. Been a long time since I played it but the in-game log will hopefully point me in the right direction.

So, anyway... budge, do you know if they're going to make an update pack for each class in TF2?

Morning OTT...

Having my laptop displayed on my 42" TV through HDMI is noice...

:cool:

Still sad that TNA doesn't play like No Mercy. I coulda swore some site interviewed the devs and they said they were using No Mercy for inspiration. I;m not seeing it anywhere...

Played some of it online, and I didn't notice any lag.

But the fact that I hiptossed the dude into a dizzy then pinned him shows that the game isn't great...

[quote name='Brak']So, anyway... budge, do you know if they're going to make an update pack for each class in TF2?[/quote]

That is supposedly the plan, I bet they will though. Valve is very good about that stuff.

I personally want a Sniper, Spy and Scout Updates in that order.

A Scout update would be nice. His arsenal seems too minimalistic.

He should have a shield that can protect him against sentries for a period of time.

---

It's getting darker now. I ran at 6am today and I felt like I could be mugged and any unsuspecting moment.

[quote name='Brak']How big is the roster?[/quote]

About 2 dozen to start... and maybe 5 unlockables?

I'll be damned if I play long enough to unlock anyone else though

--------------------------

boo:

How much for the nano?

Played a little bit of TF2 over the weekend

The 2 times I played I was an engineer for some reason...

What's the best class for a noob?

[quote name='manthing']Played a little bit of TF2 over the weekend

The 2 times I played I was an engineer for some reason...

What's the best class for a noob?[/quote]

Just depends on what you are good at, try them all out and see what you like.

[quote name='darthbudge']Just depends on what you are good at, try them all out and see what you like.[/quote]

Damm*t Fudge, that'd take work...

Thanks rock

The Guitar Hero drum pedal is ABSOLUTE fuckING GARBAGE. I played one song on it and I seriously wanted to run it over. It doesn't pop at all and it isn't balanced well - instead of having contacts on the outside there's one GIANT ONE in the middle of it, so one side or the other usually goes down. Finally the kit tends to rock back and forth. I never thought the RB2 kit would be the one to get.

hahaha

I ordered one
actually 2
of those Halo 360s (I have no idea why), but don't want it. I'm supposed to call Hot Topic to confirm my order. If I don't call do you think they'll just cancel it? That's what I'm hoping.

[quote name='munch']I ordered one
actually 2
of those Halo 360s (I have no idea why), but don't want it. I'm supposed to call Hot Topic to confirm my order. If I don't call do you think they'll just cancel it? That's what I'm hoping.[/quote]

Better safe than sorry, I'd call to confirm cancellation.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT...

Having my laptop displayed on my 42" TV through HDMI is noice...
[/QUOTE]

Your new one has an HDMI out?

Damn, I wish GH4 chose 'Live and Let Die' for a Wings song instead 'Band on the Run'

Maybe it's too orchestral for GH?

------------------------------------

Yes Pengy

-------------------------------------

Munch, I almost pulled the trigger on one of those Halo boxes, until I realized I don't need another 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back