The "tiredfornow was right the whole time" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when you feel like you are about to throw up and then you get that warm salty taste in your mouth. It is horrible. :(

I feel so shitty, seems to be OK as long as I sitdown, if I get up though I start feeling bad.

[quote name='darthbudge']I hate when you feel like you are about to throw up and then you get that warm salty taste in your mouth. It is horrible. :(
[/quote]

NO LILBOO!!!!! BAD!!!

[quote name='munch']Don't circumscribe the music filter.[/QUOTE]

When did we get a music filter? Does it allow Barry Manilow?

MK vs. DC roster:

Baraka
Batman
Catwoman
Darkseid
Deathstroke
Flash
Green Lantern
Jax
Joker
Kano
Kitana
Lex Luthor
Liu Kang
Raiden
Scorpion
Shang Tsung
Shao Khan
Shazam
Sonya
Sub Zero
Superman
Wonderwoman

[quote name='wubb']Lame. I always crank Mandy for my Halo 3 sessions.[/quote]

Yeah, but he jumped the shark when he appeared on A Clay Aiken Christmas.

[quote name='Number83']Yeah, but he jumped the shark when he appeared on A Clay Aiken Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he made Clay Aiken cool again. The man has the touch.

[quote name='manthing']Hrmm...is it a short one that plays video?[/QUOTE]

Its the 3rd gen ipod nano in blue. Yeah, it plays videos ^_^
its 4gb

[quote name='corrosivefrost']MK vs. DC roster:

Baraka
Batman
Catwoman
Darkseid
Deathstroke
Flash
Green Lantern
Jax
Joker
Kano
Kitana
Lex Luthor
Liu Kang
Raiden
Scorpion
Shang Tsung
Shao Khan
Shazam
Sonya
Sub Zero
Superman
Wonderwoman[/quote]

I always wished that a Marvel vs. ??? included Groo the Wanderer

But I'll take a Green Lantern vs. Scorpion match too!

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking about keeping the Halo 360s now. I think I can sell them for about $275. Does that sound right?[/quote]

Sounds about right...pray they have the new Chipsets!

[quote name='Number83']I always wished that a Marvel vs. ??? included Groo the Wanderer

But I'll take a Green Lantern vs. Scorpion match too![/QUOTE]

I wonder what version of GL they're going to use.

And "Superman" isn't even fit to lick the sweat off Jax's ballsack.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder what version of GL they're going to use.

And "Superman" isn't even fit to lick the sweat off Jax's ballsack.[/QUOTE]

That's ridiculous.

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking about keeping the Halo 360s now. I think I can sell them for about $275. Does that sound right?[/QUOTE]

What halo 360s?
And send that card to your boy brak when you finish.

[quote name='wubb']That's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

If Superman was so super, all of his comic books and TV shows and movies would be about 3 pages or 5 minutes long. But people fuck his shit up. And they're not even Batmang.

The Tick could ace any of 'em. SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Even that dumbass that ran around like this ---> :whee: in his pajama suit could fuck The Tick up.

Freakaleak, or whatever his name was.

Oh mang at this Jeopardy PS3 screenshot.

jeopardy.psn.490w.jpg

What the hell is ''Jeapordy'', TheMojimboKnight?[quote name='Wolve11']Cheapy's cracking the whip on pirated game talk.[/quote]

Liar! Where'd you hear this? :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']MK vs. DC roster:

Baraka
Batman
Catwoman
Darkseid
Deathstroke
Flash
Green Lantern
Jax
Joker
Kano
Kitana
Lex Luthor
Liu Kang
Raiden
Scorpion
Shang Tsung
Shao Khan
Shazam
Sonya
Sub Zero
Superman
Wonderwoman
[/quote]

Really good choices on the DC side. All I care about is Baraka and scorpion on the MK side so that's good too.

Suprised to see Billy Bastion in there though, as he's not a 'big name' anymore in DC. I hope he gets a fatality that has him bearhug and shout Shazam like 5 times to fry the opponent

I'm worried about balance with Darkseid and Shao Kahn though...

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking about keeping the Halo 360s now. I think I can sell them for about $275. Does that sound right?[/quote]

Probably to ignorant shoppers. 20GBs are $250 in stores now. And we all know the Halo branding is a BIG negative, ain't that right Pengo?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder what version of GL they're going to use.
[/quote]

Hal Jordan. I thought that was already announced in Leipzig?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What halo 360s?
And send that card to your boy brak when you finish.[/QUOTE]

The Halo 360s from Hot Topic. They were $199 with a 20% off discount. After taxes and shipping they came out to $371. I'm debating on keeping them, or selling them. I don't know which.

I'm going to send Brak the card once I'm done. I'm probably going to do it this weekend.

[quote name='manthing']Really good choices on the DC side. All I care about is Baraka and scorpion on the MK side so that's good too.

Suprised to see Billy Bastion in there though, as he's not a 'big name' anymore in DC. I hope he gets a fatality that has him bearhug and shout Shazam like 5 times to fry the opponent

I'm worried about balance with Darkseid and Shao Kahn though...

Probably to ignorant shoppers. 20GBs are $250 in stores now. And we all know the Halo branding is a BIG negative, ain't that right Pengo?

Hal Jordan. I thought that was already announced in Leipzig?[/QUOTE]

WTF? Baraka got in and Reptile didn't? What a fucking sham.

I ____ my pants so hard last night when I got DCed from Xbox Live. At the time my iPhone was still on the wifi, as far as I knew, so I was sure that was it. I had already settled on picking up a new arcade and everything. Turns out it was just the one day every 8 months that my cable decided to take a shit. :oops:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I ____ my pants so hard last night when I got DCed from Xbox Live. At the time my iPhone was still on the wifi, as far as I knew, so I was sure that was it. I had already settled on picking up a new arcade and everything. Turns out it was just the one day every 8 months that my cable decided to take a shit. :oops:[/quote]

:lol: I have done the same thing.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I ____ my pants so hard last night when I got DCed from Xbox Live. At the time my iPhone was still on the wifi, as far as I knew, so I was sure that was it. I had already settled on picking up a new arcade and everything. Turns out it was just the one day every 8 months that my cable decided to take a shit. :oops:[/quote]

I shit my pants every time I turn on my Xbox.

I played Duty with a couple of friends last night and two of them got dropped due to the red rings. :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back