The Tits, Ass, and Alcohol OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to rearrange my Netflix Queue and now they are sending me fucking Sweeney Todd by mistake. This may test my love of Johnny Depp.

~~~

Also Pratt & Whitney wanted me to fill out two employment applications for a couple of jobs in Connecticut. Something else to get hopes up again, lets see how long until they are downcast again.

Feel like shit today, OTT. :[[quote name='Brak']I've been kicking this idea around, that JolietJake is actually I AM WILLIAM H MACY.[/QUOTE]Hahahaha, that guy was an obese slob.

So I had a third grader today, randomly during a test ask if he could draw penises on his paper. Luckily it was my all boy group. I didn't need some third grade girl traumatized cause she heard the word penis.

TV is going to suck after this week. Survivor will be done, and American Idol will be over too.

(Well, maybe American Idol isn't a big loss)

[quote name='2DMention'](Well, maybe American Idol isn't a big loss)[/QUOTE]

It's a big plus.

Now they'll stop fucking running over and screwing up my DVR.

I'm downloading the one and only season of the public domain USA Cartoon Express animated adaptation of "Darkstalkers".

ya thats why we should look at him instead of me.

edit: but hes a good drawer and I want to be drawn...soo.....i'll go on just for a bit.

ff7scloud2.png

I'm I remembering a fever dream or did he once have a can of corn beef hash sitting on the floor at the foot of his recliner and he took a swipe from it with a giant spoon?

[quote name='st0neface']I wanna get lost in Brak's chest hair.[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome.

I get back from supper and get my cam working and everyone left.

Someone get a hold of Budge and lets get some fun going later tonight.

There is this black kid in school who tries to act cool but fails so horribly, he's nice though.

But those guys remind me of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back