The Tits, Ass, and Alcohol OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear_and_XBawks_by_fearandloathingplz.jpg

:beer:

I am rather disappointed in this OTT. Not enough T, definitely not enough A....

....but plenty of alcohol for me. Nyaah, bitches. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Wireless headsets are the shit.

The really old ones are shit.

You can't even sit under a ceiling fan :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hate that shit. It also sounds as if you're breathing your life into it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']how acceptable is it to receive a text message that says 'i want ur cock' at 1:30 pm?
seems too early/late.[/QUOTE]

It's only perfectly acceptable if she's your girlfriend. Otherwise, I'd question her sexual comfort in comparison to a classy female who doesn't have an STD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Fallout_New_Vegas_CollectorsLG.jpg

:whee:[/QUOTE]
Oh, my God... Thank you, summer.

I don't have SSFIV! I was going to go last time but robert's phone is disconnected, or something. Also, I called George to get your number because i knew you were with him, and i wrote it on the floor in chalk, but you didn't answer. :x

also that girl is 'kind of my girlfriend'.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't have SSFIV! I was going to go last time but robert's phone is disconnected, or something. Also, I called George to get your number because i knew you were with him, and i wrote it on the floor in chalk, but you didn't answer. :x

also that girl is 'kind of my girlfriend'.[/QUOTE]

lolllllllllllll @ that night. I was there when TFN was talking to you over AIM. This is what I remember:

TFN: Bring beer.
You: I don't feel like drinking too much tonight.
TFN: THEN YOU CAN'T fuckING PLAY!
You: OKAY.

And then you went entirely ignored for the remainder of the night because we both thought you wanted out. I was laughing so hard because of how rude TFN sounded over the comp towards you. And sorry about not answering your call. I'm not really attached to my phone, so I keep it away from me.

So lame that there wasn't enough drank to play the SSFIV drinking game. It was a damn good idea, though. I just don't know how it would work with multiple people. But, yeah.

About the 'kind of my girlfriend thing'... my impression of her is that she likes to f_ck around a lot. If you just want pussy, go for it. But if you want to pour your heart out into steady relationship with this person, proceed with caution.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Let's celebrate our birthday by exchanging Futurama quotes.[/QUOTE]

Here we go again...

Sweet three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth!

I hate to complain about free, but this selection of free birthday blu rays from Disney really sucks.

Happy Birthday frosty.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lolllllllllllll @ that night. I was there when TFN was talking to you over AIM. This is what I remember:

TFN: Bring beer.
You: I don't feel like drinking too much tonight.
TFN: THEN YOU CAN'T fuckING PLAY!
You: OKAY.

And then you went entirely ignored for the remainder of the night because we both thought you wanted out. I was laughing so hard because of how rude TFN sounded over the comp towards you. And sorry about not answering your call. I'm not really attached to my phone, so I keep it away from me.

So lame that there wasn't enough drank to play the SSFIV drinking game. It was a damn good idea, though. I just don't know how it would work with multiple people. But, yeah.

About the 'kind of my girlfriend thing'... my impression of her is that she likes to f_ck around a lot. If you just want pussy, go for it. But if you want to pour your heart out into steady relationship with this person, proceed with caution.[/QUOTE]

Man. I really wanted to drink and play SSFIV. I had even forgot my wallet when i went to get some beer, so I had to ask my sister to meet me halfway to bring me it. :bomb:

I want to backhand people who say "Pokeymon". Do they also mispronounce café?

[quote name='tiredfornow']split second sucks.[/QUOTE]

Glad I dodged that bullet...I went with Blur, can't wait to get that soon.

----------

Happy birfday wishes to JolietJake, Frosty, and of course Mak!!!!

BTW: None of you are on the calendar today...except for Mak, he's always on the calendar.

Alan Wake pre-order: Placed!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Here we go again...

Sweet three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth![/QUOTE]

I came to this planet with one goal in mind .. to wipe out all mankind. But I ask you now, who is the real 7 billion ton robot monster here? Not I sir. Not I.

[quote name='Chika']Happy bday Maklershed![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']I came to this planet with one goal in mind .. to wipe out all mankind. But I ask you now, who is the real 7 billion ton robot monster here? Not I sir. Not I. [/QUOTE]

Our Universe is doomed! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

seeing as how this thread is about tits, alcohol, and asses...

it somehow seems appropriate to show you guys this... it's the first twin-stick shooter set in a vagina., :shock:

for PC and x360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back