The top 25 action heroes according to EW.com

That list will have to be revamped when Hard Gay gets a movie deal.

Nice to see Jean Reno on there, not so nice to see Tom Cruise on there though... unless it would've been for the Last Samurai, which would've meant Ken Watanabe was a better choice.

segal should be higher....he took over a whole dam boat!

tom cruise? really?

robin fuckin hood????!!!

totaly agree with willis at #1.

Ya segal should of been higher.

I would also suggest Arnold in Predator(but i guess you can only put him in once). Chuch Norris in Hell Bound, Chuck Norris vs. the Devil and he wins.
Han Solo from star wars, dirty thief gone galaxy saver.

glad to see jean reno on there, higher than tom cruise at that. jackie chan should be higher, especially given the movie they chose. harrison ford should be #2, fuck aliens. and mel gibson needs to have william wallace replace mad max, then itd be right. keanu is way too high up there... willis is a pretty good #1, although they all can be debated.

the biggest one i think they missed, val kilmer, tombstone, doc holliday is bad ass.

[quote name='ighosty']
Han Solo from star wars,[/QUOTE]

indiana jones would kick han solos ass any day of the week

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']
the biggest one i think they missed, val kilmer, tombstone, doc holliday is bad ass.[/quote]

ya i thought of that one too. Movie is really sick.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']

indiana jones would kick han solos ass any day of the week[/QUOTE]

I've always loved Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade, but never got a chance to see Temple of Doom...

until a week or two ago. What a terrible, terrible stain on the Indiana Jones name. I'm more than willing to suspend my belief for a movie...but come on.

[quote name='Greetard']I've always loved Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade, but never got a chance to see Temple of Doom...

until a week or two ago. What a terrible, terrible stain on the Indiana Jones name. I'm more than willing to suspend my belief for a movie...but come on.[/QUOTE]

its true its true, temple of doom is the taint of the trilogy, right in the middle between the two more important ones, stinking it up and festering with god knows what

bread's done
Back