The Trick is to Keep OTT'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't blame me for your failures as a man. ;)

I'm going to watch Naruto 157 and maybe a dvd. You can keep discussing the low points of civilization if you must. :lol:

Also, 18,000. :cool:[/QUOTE]

picture34hr.jpg

Don't get your fingers severed in the DVD tray on your way out. :bomb:
(thanks for filling in, zion ;) )

On another note, does anyone have the means to record, on the computer, the sound that is emitting from the speakers? Say, if you were playing a DVD on your computer, could you capture the audio from the DVD via a program?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just remember who was king when post counts actually mattered.:D[/QUOTE]

Wow, I just looked, I'm approaching the top 40 posters now. Too bad the quality hasn't gone up with the quantity.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, I just looked, I'm approaching the top 40 posters now. Too bad the quality hasn't gone up with the quantity.[/QUOTE]

? The quality is much better now then it was back then.

+1

[quote name='zionoverfire']? The quality is much better now then it was back then.

+1[/QUOTE]

Nah, the quality of the site has increased, the quality of MY posts has not.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, the quality of the site has increased, the quality of MY posts has not.[/QUOTE]

At least your avatar isn't total crap anymore. Remember baby steps.;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, the quality of the site has increased, the quality of MY posts has not.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. ;)

I kid.

I'm only 65 posts behind Lulu now. I've really posted a lot in the past few months. I'd say well over half of my posts have been since about june.

[quote name='zionoverfire']At least your avatar isn't total crap anymore. Remember baby steps.;)[/QUOTE]

And you need to change your's. What the hell is that, anyway? :whistle2:s

[quote name='zionoverfire']At least your avatar isn't total crap anymore. Remember baby steps.;)[/QUOTE]

Why's everyone gotta rag on the old avatar? I mean damn, no appreciation for the Havok as a kid picture at all.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Why's everyone gotta rag on the old avatar? I mean damn, no appreciation for the Havok as a kid picture at all.[/QUOTE]

It was one of the worst avatars on the site? 2nd in fact after that frog wiing its ass.

[quote name='Tiphireth']And you need to change your's. What the hell is that, anyway? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Mine is from Count Zero and I was going to change it, but with Halloween coming up I though it could stay another week.

Mmm, time to watch Rammstein's uncut Live Aus Berlin. I love this show.

I don't suppose anyone's seen their performance of Buck Dich at that show? :puke:

[quote name='zionoverfire']It was one of the worst avatars on the site? 2nd in fact after that frog wiing its ass.[/QUOTE]

What about that guy that had that stupid starcraft ghost avatar for the longest time. Oh wait...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Mmm, time to watch Rammstein's uncut Live Aus Berlin. I love this show.

I don't suppose anyone's seen their performance of Buck Dich at that show? :puke:[/QUOTE]

Rammstein is sooo 2000, get with the times. Now we only watch Germans videos involving ass less chaps.

[quote name='zionoverfire']It was one of the worst avatars on the site? 2nd in fact after that frog wiing its ass.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes it was. I couldn't tell what his was either, except for some kid with a lightsaber.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Mine is from Count Zero and I was going to change it, but with Halloween coming up I though it could stay another week.[/QUOTE]

Count Zero?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What about that guy that had that stupid starcraft ghost avatar for the longest time. Oh wait...[/QUOTE]

Come on I've done far better than that, I don't suppose you remember last Christmas?:D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Hell yes it was. I couldn't tell what his was either, except for some kid with a lightsaber.

Count Zero?[/QUOTE]

Anyhow whatever it was it sure was ugly, extremely ugly. Hell he was almost on my ignore list just because it was so god dammed ugly.

Google is your friend.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Anyhow whatever it was it sure was ugly, extremely ugly. Hell he was almost on my ignore list just because it was so god dammed ugly.

Google is your friend.[/QUOTE]

You know, you shouldn't judge a poster by his avatar. Didn't you learn anything in elementary school?

[quote name='RedvsBlue'] Didn't you learn anything in elementary school?[/QUOTE]

Not to eat the rasins that the kitty made...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know, you shouldn't judge a poster by his avatar. Didn't you learn anything in elementary school?[/QUOTE]

Then I went to Highschool and learned to think.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Rammstein is sooo 2000, get with the times. Now we only watch Germans videos involving ass less chaps.[/QUOTE]

Ass less chaps? You mean... mean without asses?

And I still like them, so :booty:

[quote name='joevan']Not to eat the rasins that the kitty made...[/QUOTE]

:puke:

You know if you lived anywhere else in the country I might think that was a joke.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:puke:

You know if you lived anywhere else in the country I might think that was a joke.[/QUOTE]

:sigh:
Actually, my elementary education was in Austin - I didn't move to Louisiana until Jr. High :booty:

[quote name='zionoverfire']:puke:

You know if you lived anywhere else in the country I might think that was a joke.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's nasty. My fucking dog eats the cat shit. :bomb:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Ass less chaps? You mean... mean without asses?

And I still like them, so :booty:[/QUOTE]

He meant leather chaps that have no asses on them. o_O

[quote name='joevan']:sigh:
Actually, my elementary education was in Austin - I didn't move to Louisiana until Jr. High :booty:[/QUOTE]

By anywhere else in the country I mean outside of greater hicktopia. You know in the sane states of Washington. Oregon, Penn., Illinios and Florida.

[quote name='Tiphireth']

He meant leather chaps that have no asses on them. o_O[/QUOTE]

haha - you sound familiar with them :whistle2:s

[quote name='zionoverfire']By anywhere else in the country I mean outside of greater hicktopia. You know in the sane states of Washington. Oregon, Penn., Illinios and Florida.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Oregon?

[quote name='joevan']haha - you sound familiar with them :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Women can wear them also.;)

Although since I've never seen an attractive German woman I'm not sure it's a huge plus.

Ohh, you mean a leather suit thing without an ass?

Yeah... eew.

Although, Rammstein has done that too, so they're still hip, right? RIGHT?!

(I'm telling you dude, it's all in the Buck Dich video. Ick)

[quote name='joevan']:roll: Oregon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, our stupid dumb cousisns, mainly they get included for thier assisted suicide law, lack of sales tax..... and sale of everclear.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes, our stupid dumb cousisns, mainly they get included for thier assisted suicide law, lack of sales tax..... and sale of everclear.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but we have Mardi Gras..and..uh..looters!

[quote name='joevan']Yea, but we have Mardi Gras..and..uh..looters![/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if you have a embossed Bill Gates statue that grands all your wishes, you're still in hicktopia.

BTW you can thank the statue for the sucess of Starbucks and Pearl Jam.;)

[quote name='joevan']Yea, but we have Mardi Gras..and..uh..looters![/QUOTE]

We have hippies, liberals, Ward Churchill, and Pete Peters. But the 'purple mountains majesty' make up for said shortcomings. :D :cool:

[quote name='zionoverfire']By anywhere else in the country I mean outside of greater hicktopia. You know in the sane states of Washington. Oregon, Penn., Illinios and Florida.[/QUOTE]

We can get pretty hick-ish down here, dude. Not in my immediate area, but some of of the cities around here.... holy God. IIt's like.... they're all related. With trucks. And caps. And 29597 acres of land. Which they lure deer into. to shoot. and eat.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
JT.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Man, DMK has to be one of my favourite posters evar. Sig for teh win.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
JT.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How come he gets to be 2/2, doesn't that mean he has some bark to go with his bite? I mean if sweeny didn't have first strike we'd all be fucked.

One day those cards shall leave my closet.:bomb:

[quote name='Tiphireth']We have hippies, liberals, Ward Churchill, and Pete Peters. But the 'purple mountains majesty' make up for said shortcomings. :D :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ward Churchill came to my college! And did nothing entertaining at all.:cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire']
One day those cards shall leave my closet.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I ended up selling mine last year - nobody to pkay with in hicktopia

and whores, I forgot about those.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ward Churchill came to my college! And did nothing entertaining at all.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I'd have thrown a pie. That would have been interesting. Then I could have gotten revenge for Ann Coulter. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']We can get pretty hick-ish down here, dude. Not in my immediate area, but some of of the cities around here.... holy God. IIt's like.... they're all related. With trucks. And caps. And 29597 acres of land. Which they lure deer into. to shoot. and eat.[/QUOTE]

Well I rarely travel outside of Orlando, Miami and Naples so I really wouldn't know.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back