The "Trip-Hop is the shit!" Song of the Moment

I listened to Chris in Cali's band (the link is in his sig).

Damn, that was the nastiest shit i've ever heard in my life.

Augie March - Strange Bird (album)

Side note to Brak....I picked up three QotSA albums (all but the newest one) at wherehouse.com today with their 33% off sale ($6 each used!!). Can't wait to get 'em! I wanted to get Lovage too, but they only had the instrumental version used. Bummer.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've got the Lizzie McGuire theme stuck in my head. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Craving some 'Duff'? ;):lol:

Oh, and

LL Cool J - Milky Cereal

[quote name='jaykrue']Craving some 'Duff'? ;):lol:

Oh, and

LL Cool J - Milky Cereal[/QUOTE]

She looks pretty awful in the Cheaper by the Dozen 2 trailer. I wouldn't have been able to tell who it was if I didn't already know. I mean, usually I like them thin but it just doesn't work for her.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She looks pretty awful in the Cheaper by the Dozen 2 trailer. I couldn't even tell it was her. I mean, usually I like them thin but it just doesn't work for her.[/QUOTE]

It's cuz she looks like Fat Bastard after a liposuction surgery - skin is hanging off her body. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']It's cuz she looks like Fat Bastard after a liposuction surgery - skin is hanging off her body. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's more like she looks like a blonde Corpse Bride. Except not hot. :lol:

That song's still in there, I'd better put something on to push it out. Maybe some ...

Pearl Jam - Vs. (album)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Tenacious D (album)
[/QUOTE]

Predictable... :lol:

Jackie Chan - Hero for a Minute
HIM - Wings of a Butterly
HIM - Right Here in my Arms

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And what of the rest of my post? :lol:

Up next: The White Stripes - Do[/QUOTE]

I already know everything you listen to, MFC. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I still need to pick up "Extrordinary Machine" ...[/QUOTE]

I'm just gonna file write it through Winamp over winamp.com, with the streaming dl, then cut it into tracks probably.

When The Pawn... is an awesome album.

[quote name='The VGM']Fine, I'll post again you pansies[/QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint, when you listen to entire albums you can't post as often. :lol:

Next up is Eminem - Just Don't Give A fuck, since I haven't listened to any Em in a long time.

bread's done
Back