The Ultimate 'Build-A-PC' Thread. Complete With Pricings & Recommendations (06/06/10)

Well the first of three Amazon lucky dips has arrived.

Supposedly it was an ASRock Mod 1155 B75 Pro3 ATX Motherboard (worth £57). However, the pic showed a Gigabyte Z97N Gaming 5 mini ITX board, so I took a gamble. It's worth £115 brand new.

The package that came this morning contained the Gigabyte mobo. Happy happy happy, joy joy joy.

:whee:

Still undecided as to whether or not I'll keep it. Can probably turn a £40 profit on eBay or Gumtree. It really is a very nice board.
Anymore news?

Anymore news?
I managed to take a £25 profit on the Gigabyte Z97N motherboard on ebay without too much fuss. Speaking of glitches... (I forget if I've mentioned this already so indulge me :p)

I'm the proud owner of a SilverStone TJ10S-W:

51mMdLfR5lL.jpg

It cost me £41.11, I'm pretty sure it was meant to be at least £100 more. It's huge, bloody heavy, and built like a tank. There's been no interest on ebay so I think I'm going to keep it. The more I read about it, the more I should probably be grateful to have such a fine case (it's still in the box, haven't unpacked it in case anybody bought it!).

That's my second-best glitch to date. The best, marginally, was this:

zbFDfPy.jpg

Another glitch, but this one was mistakenly labelled as a crappy ASRock motherboard instead and it seems like a lot of people got in on it (I saw a thread on HotUKDeals after I'd snagged one). Paid £48.86 and it arrived this week, and it's beautiful.

To put this all in perspective. those two items alone would cost $465 on Amazon US. I paid the equivalent of $143. Cheapy would be proud.

I've also picked up a Pentium G3258 (£41.78) which will see me through until Broadwell arrives next year... I think. I can't justify an extra £120 to get a 4690k when I need to pick up a new SSD, GPU (970), RAM and maybe a new monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! 

Glad it worked out for you! 

I got a i5 4430 for $100 to last me until Broadwell, and I put that money into a 780 ACX.

Since this seems a perfectly good place to ask, what's the big deal with Broadwell? I made sure to leave myself open to an upgrade by buying a Z97 but truth be told I don't really know what I'm planning for!

[quote name="Flowette" post="12183422" timestamp="1414225888"]Since this seems a perfectly good place to ask, what's the big deal with Broadwell? I made sure to leave myself open to an upgrade by buying a Z97 but truth be told I don't really know what I'm planning for!

:whee:[/quote]
My hope is a no igpu 4 or 6 core cpu with low wattage. I'm hoping with all that I can get an unlocked cpu and crank the OC on it while not killing my chip. I wouldn't mind a 4.7 ghz on air whole pushing a 5.5 on water. :wub:

I want to get into the whole video editing, and twitch streaming thing.

Got a build I am due to make this month. Hoping the prices hold steady, but...

Got this priced around $600 and a few bucks (after discounts and rebates) through Newegg:

-AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo)

-Crucial Ballistix 8GB x1 DDR3 RAM (1866 MHz)

-1TB WD Blue HDD

-EVGA 3GB GTX 660 FTW (Did look at an ASUS Strix 2GB GTX 750 Ti, but the price difference seemed to be better justified for going with this slightly older but more powerful video card with more VRAM on the side)

-ASUS M5A97 MOBO (Yes, I know it has the 970 FX, but if there's any good brands that are under $100 that offer up to and including 990 FX with USB 3.0 jumpers for the case, by all means)

-APEVIA 730W PSU

-Corsair 200R Case

My friend hooked me up with a free Windows 7 key, and I won't need a DVD drive (plus they are $20; and if I want to slap an ODD into this, I'd want a Blu-Ray reader for watching my movies). But I need thoughts as to what everyone thinks of this. Does roughly $600 sound substantial for the specs I am aiming for?

Intent: As high in settings as I can crank out for Dragon Age 3, Skyrim, all three Witcher games, Civilization V, Star Citizen...

-EVGA 3GB GTX 660 FTW (Did look at an ASUS Strix 2GB GTX 750 Ti, but the price difference seemed to be better justified for going with this slightly older but more powerful video card with more VRAM on the side)
I would really suggest going with something much beefier than the 660. I would really look into a 9xx, even if you wait for like a 960 or 950 or something.

I would really suggest going with something much beefier than the 660. I would really look into a 9xx, even if you wait for like a 960 or 950 or something.
Alas, I don't have the scratch to spare because I got holiday shopping to do. I am only managing this cause I can get the parts through my workplace and they are going to dock a portion of the total cost from each paycheck for however long I can negotiate...and it's part time computer repairs, so most of my paycheck is spoken for towards rent and food...

For a $40 difference, I decided to jump up to the EVGA SC 2GB 760. Has better specs all around and a much higher satisfaction rate...not to mention, it's a newer card. Overall, looking at about $670 or so for the build. Not bad at all.

For a $40 difference, I decided to jump up to the EVGA SC 2GB 760. Has better specs all around and a much higher satisfaction rate...not to mention, it's a newer card. Overall, looking at about $670 or so for the build. Not bad at all.
Much much better decision, but you will probably regret not waiting for the cheaper Maxwell cards.

I was offered a build by my friend recently for $600 that's less than a year old. He has a couple at home and wants to save up for another GTX 580 Black Ops Edition (I dunno why). Here's the specs:

AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz

Patriot Viper 8GB (4GB x 2) at 1400+ MHz (in BIOS)

EVGA GTX 660 x 2 (SLI)

Verbatim 120GB SSD + Samsung 2TB HDD

ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 (flashed with latest BIOS)

XFX 550W PSU (this running an SLI 660 setup has me worried, but it seemed to pass power ratings at full force on both cards)

Corsair 200R Case

Windows 8.1 64-Bit

Here's the alternative for $670 new:

-1TB WD Blue HDD

-EVGA 2GB GTX 760 SC Video Card

-ASUS M5A97 MOBO (Yes, I know it has the 970 FX, but if there's any good brands that are under $100 that offer up to and including 990 FX with USB 3.0 jumpers for the case, by all means)

-APEVIA 730W PSU

-Corsair 200R Case

He is interested in the ASUS G51JX-X2 laptop I have (it still works perfectly, and is upgraded from stock with a 750GB WD Black, 4x2GB DDR3 RAM; I was going to get rid of it cause they stopped updating the video card for the newest titles) and would be willing to trade for that and charge me $350 difference as I can get it to him over the next few weeks. But what do you guys think? $600 for a PC build that's been running for less than a year (and scores in the 7's across the board in 8.1's System Assessment Scoring)? Or $670 for the other just to have new parts?

I was offered a build by my friend recently for $600 that's less than a year old. He has a couple at home and wants to save up for another GTX 580 Black Ops Edition (I dunno why). Here's the specs:

AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz

Patriot Viper 8GB (4GB x 2) at 1400+ MHz (in BIOS)

EVGA GTX 660 x 2 (SLI)

Verbatim 120GB SSD + Samsung 2TB HDD

ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 (flashed with latest BIOS)

XFX 550W PSU (this running an SLI 660 setup has me worried, but it seemed to pass power ratings at full force on both cards)

Corsair 200R Case

Windows 8.1 64-Bit

Here's the alternative for $670 new:

-1TB WD Blue HDD

-EVGA 2GB GTX 760 SC Video Card

-APEVIA 730W PSU

-Corsair 200R Case

He is interested in the ASUS G51JX-X2 laptop I have (it still works perfectly, and is upgraded from stock with a 750GB WD Black, 4x2GB DDR3 RAM; I was going to get rid of it cause they stopped updating the video card for the newest titles) and would be willing to trade for that and charge me $350 difference as I can get it to him over the next few weeks. But what do you guys think? $600 for a PC build that's been running for less than a year (and scores in the 7's across the board in 8.1's System Assessment Scoring)? Or $670 for the other just to have new parts?
Price compare to new, and on that second build I've never even heard of that manufacturer.

ASUS is actually a very good company, as far as computer parts go. Really surprised you've never heard of them.

One of the best motherboard manufacturers, and still my go-to for motherboards, for the past 20 years. Their video cards are up there. They also make the Republic of Gamer laptops that big box retailers sell.

I left out a keyword. PSU. Of course I've heard of ASUS. I had used them when I had my i7-970.

I'm building a budget gaming PC, I haven't built a PC in five years or so I'm out of the know. I'm wondering if this is an OK build or not.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/z628CJ
I'm wondering if I can cut any corners going with a lower CPU and/or GPU. I'm also looking for MB suggestions, my only requirement is an optical output. I usually go for ATX not micro boards but I'm not finding much at a budget price.

If you have a Micro Center nearby, you can snag an i5 for a little cheaper ( http://www.microcenter.com/product/432161/Core_i5-4590_37GHz_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor ).  

Also, if you're strapped for cash, you can get an R9 280/285 for a little less (AR) than the 960.  In the benchmarks I've seen, the difference between them is negligible. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131570&cm_re=r9_280-_-14-131-570-_-Product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202099&cm_re=r9_280-_-14-202-099-_-Product

You didnt say what you're planning on doing with the machine.  If it's strictly gaming, you might be better served by going with an i3 and an upgraded GPU (R9 280x or 970).  However, if you're going to stream your gaming or do video encoding, the i5 is still the better play.  Any of these choices should serve you well for gaming @1080p with high/ultra settings.

Anyone have experience with RAID 0 Striping 2 SSDs? I understand the doubling of failure rate, but is the speed increase justified? Or should I just have the SSDs run independent?

No, it's not worth striping SSDs. When they first became available, you could set up RAID 0 to increase write speed, but even read speeds by that point wasn't going up much. Nowadays, you don't even gain much for writes.

Thanks for the input, changed my order from two 256 SSDs to one 512 SSD and an extra 2.5" hdd. I also forgot about having to load the RAID driver/array in the beginning will just add to the boot time. 

Any advice for someone that is planning on building their first gaming PC? I'm looking to spend around $1200 - $1300? I've been messing around with pcpartpicker.com and watching youtube videos.

Get a good PSU. Seasonic (Corsairs are rebranded Seasonics) are worth the extra bit of money.

With that budget, you can easily get at least a GTX 970, but it depends on what else you'd really want in that budget.

Get a good PSU. Seasonic (Corsairs are rebranded Seasonics) are worth the extra bit of money.

With that budget, you can easily get at least a GTX 970, but it depends on what else you'd really want in that budget.
I definitely want to get a 970, I'm not sure about everything else though. What is a good processor? People seem to be recommending the i5 4690k.

As for actually building the thing, it's not THAT hard... right?

It's a lot easier than it was 20 years ago. It was never hard, except back with stupid floppy drive cables that aren't keyed.

i5 4690K is a good mid-range chip, but the K means you can overclock. You can save maybe $10-20 getting the version that's not unlocked, if you don't actually care about overclocking.

Warning though, the 970 is 3.5GB of RAM with slower cache on the last .5. Though this really only runs into problems when playing something like Skyrim with a lot of mods. You can read more about it by googling "GTX 970 scandal." But the card is still very good. Also, keep an eye on the 3xx series ATI cards.

I actually had the card since November 2014 but returned it to Amazon for a full refund claiming false advertisement. I was going to scale back and get a 750 ti because my monitors are just 1080p, and I'd like something quieter and consumes less power.

Leftykins said:
I definitely want to get a 970, I'm not sure about everything else though. What is a good processor? People seem to be recommending the i5 4690k.

As for actually building the thing, it's not THAT hard... right?
I finally got around to building my son a computer for Christmas. It is overwhelming to pick all the parts and I kept changing my mind. At some point I just decided to go for it and lock it down and not even look at alternate parts any more. To me, that was the hardest part!

But putting the thing together wasn't too bad. There are tons of cables to deal with inside the case (all the various fans and such). And getting some of the peripherals to work was a little tricky. The drivers were not automatically included with Windows but fortunately the motherboard came with a disc that has the drivers. The tricky part was that the disc drive didn't work at first so I had to put the installer on a flash drive from another computer and then install the drivers that way. But out of the box, the Ethernet and optical drive required that installer to get them to work.

For the building part, I put it all together and then it was turning on and right back off again. Looking at various web sites that pointed to a faulty power supply. Wonderful... So I stripped it all back down again and started putting things in one at a time. Eventually I found a site that said a common mistake is not plugging in the CPU power to the motherboard. There were so many cables from the power supply and connections on the motherboard that are not used that I missed that one. It also doesn't plug in anywhere near the CPU itself. I just figured the giant power cable that plugged in should cover everything and that was some alternate cable. So that was my only real newb mistake and it only cost me an hour of undoing/redoing my build. The instructions that came with the motherboard were very sparse - it certainly didn't point this out. It was pretty much just a diagram of where stuff was.

One more thing: if you are using PC parts picker or one of those other sites, be VERY careful with their claims of rebate pricing. I went with OutletPC for three of my components. Two of them had $20 rebate offers that made them cheaper than Newegg/Amazon. But there's two problems: OutletPC charges even for their super-slow shipping. I had my Newegg and Amazon stuff in 2-3 days via free shipping but it took 10-14 days for the OutletPC stuff to arrive. Then to add insult to injury, their "rebates" are $20 coupons that can only be applied to different orders. Given that they charge $8 shipping for every little thing, those coupons are essentially worthless for me. I could have saved more money paying a bit more for those components on Newegg or Amazon and not dealing with the alleged "rebate". PC parts picker just deducted this $20 from the part price like it was an actual rebate. I'm sure the details were on OutletPC but it sure wasn't obvious when I put the order in. My "rebates" will either go to waste or I'll have to use them on something stupid like a 50-pack of DVD-Rs.

I went with this build to get it done for around $700. This was a Christmas/birthday present for my son. I've never had a computer with a dedicated graphics card so I'd really like to see how it differs from the integrated GPU stuff I'm used to (in iMac and PC laptops for example). But I have yet to really see it in action. He has it in his room ;).

CPU Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core $184.88 (Pricing factors in $20 Outlet PC "rebate")
Motherboard ASRock H97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 $80.98
Memory PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 $66.99
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM $59.99
Video Card MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR $183.98 (this has a real $20 rebate in the form of an AMEX rewards card)
Case Rosewill Galaxy-03 ATX Mid Tower $49.99
Power Supply Corsair 500W ATX12V $29.99 (Pricing factors in $20 Outlet PC "rebate")
Optical Drive Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer $14.98

That CPU is $184.88 at Outlet PC only if you factor in the $20 rebate that isn't a rebate. It is really $204.88 plus $8 shipping. I bought this thinking I'd save even with the shipping factored in over the $200 that Amazon/Newegg had it for. Because to me a "rebate" is a check sent that you can then cash and offset the original price. Not a stupid coupon applied to future orders...

Hopefully I did OK - wasn't sure if I should post here only to have people say I should have used this or that instead!

Well I'm a console gamer and the last time I built a PC was in 2002 so I'm a bit behind the times. My wife wants a faster computer than a free one I got from work so she gave me the go ahead to build one. Hope I can figure out what's what these days. I haven't payed attention to this stuff in a long time!

What's the best sites to start doing research? I'm hopeing to keep it around $600-700 for the tower.

i also finished my build this week. man, ssd really does makes a difference in the boot up time. IO, why did you go for pny brand for your memory? i thought corsair, g skills, and crucial were the more preferred ones.

that was a relief, i got my self the seasonic bronze psu. but had some hesistation, after reading alot of poor/negative reviews about seasonic psu product lines

Hopefully I did OK - wasn't sure if I should post here only to have people say I should have used this or that instead!
Seems a good, well-rounded build. Finding a cheap-ish build is sometimes hard. Unless you're going mega-cheap ("budget"), people tend to argue over where you should allocate your pennies. Your build will last a good while, and can be upgraded. All round sounds like you did a good job. Just don't be tempted to crossfire 280s on that PSU, they're hungry cards!

Ok, build log time: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/XcvV3C

This is the build I was piecing together in the run up to Christmas, and included a few price glitches which I posted here about. This is the finished product. I'm not happy with the look of the case but it plays well for now so it'll do.

Once again, thanks to the people in this thread for your advice. It's a good place to ask for some knowledge.

:grouphug:

i also finished my build this week. man, ssd really does makes a difference in the boot up time. IO, why did you go for pny brand for your memory? i thought corsair, g skills, and crucial were the more preferred ones.
Yeah those ssds are sweet: Lightning fast bootup, loading and saving. It's like living in the future =p.

I recently did my much needed build. Very standard $650 build(i5, r9 270, ect). Total overkill for the games I am playing(CS Go, Dota 2, indies, ect). I could of went much cheaper($450 maybe), but I feel one encounters such a high unfront cost (Mobo, power supply, case, cooling system, operating system, ect) before the performance making items on these builds that I felt like I should just go for the gold on the processor and gpu.

Now I am getting so many frames that my primitive 60hz moniter can't handle it. I have little incentive to spend the money for a 120hz moniter. I guess I will have to be content with 60 fps.

Yeah those ssds are sweet: Lightning fast bootup, loading and saving. It's like living in the future =p.

I recently did my much needed build. Very standard $650 build(i5, r9 270, ect). Total overkill for the games I am playing(CS Go, Dota 2, indies, ect). I could of went much cheaper($450 maybe), but I feel one encounters such a high unfront cost (Mobo, power supply, case, cooling system, operating system, ect) before the performance making items on these builds that I felt like I should just go for the gold on the processor and gpu.

Now I am getting so many frames that my primitive 60hz moniter can't handle it. I have little incentive to spend the money for a 120hz moniter. I guess I will have to be content with 60 fps.
wait till 4k monitor to come down in price. i got the samsung evo 850 250gb ssd for $99.99 from amazon, lowest price yet. glad i wait till now to get back into pc gaming. those games you listed can be probably be played on intel pentium g3258, with gtx 750ti. lol

you could of went for r9 280/290. you would of been able to play newer high demanding games coming out in 2015 in high settings.

right now, i am having problems with my monitor from waking up from power saving mode after let the monitor idle for duration.

wait till 4k monitor to come down in price. i got the samsung evo 850 250gb ssd for $99.99 from amazon, lowest price yet. glad i wait till now to get back into pc gaming. those games you listed can be probably be played on intel pentium g3258, with gtx 750ti. lol

you could of went for r9 280/290. you would of been able to play newer high demanding games coming out in 2015 in high settings.

right now, i am having problems with my monitor from waking up from power saving mode after let the monitor idle for duration.
Those monitor sleeping issues are usually caused by defective display drivers. You might need to reinstall them.

The g3258 is a great chip, but alas the specter of future proofing overtook me, as I was worried that there would be a game that I would want to play in the future that would require more than two threads, so far two of my cores sit idle, while the chip slowly depreciates in value.

I doubt I would get much use out of a 4k setup. I am perfectly content with 1080p for video, hell I would settle for 720p. My computer would be grossly inadequate for 4k gaming if it came out and I doubt I would even care if it did.

Those monitor sleeping issues are usually caused by defective display drivers. You might need to reinstall them.

The g3258 is a great chip, but alas the specter of future proofing overtook me, as I was worried that there would be a game that I would want to play in the future that would require more than two threads, so far two of my cores sit idle, while the chip slowly depreciates in value.

I doubt I would get much use out of a 4k setup. I am perfectly content with 1080p for video, hell I would settle for 720p. My computer would be grossly inadequate for 4k gaming if it came out and I doubt I would even care if it did.
when you said display drivers, do you mean drivers from my graphic cards?

this is my first build , so i was just happen that it turned on, and posted. LOL

i am running win 7, and the microsoft updates took almost like 3-4 hrs. that was almost how long it took to put my computer together.

it all depends on how much you are willing to spend. cases can go from $25-$200 range
Eh care more about functionality than looks. I could careless than lights and windows to see the inside. My current cases front ports are basically dead. So much interference and stuff on the headphone and mic ports. Old school usb 2.0 ports. Oh and the reset button doesn't work anymore lol. It's about 5 or 6 years old and only cost $40 so yeah. Here's what I currently have. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154098 Here's what I'm thinking about getting currently. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048 Or something similar anyway. Because, now that I look at it again. It seems kinda cramped inside. Hrm.

EDIT: Oh as for spending somewhere sub $120 would be nice. Less there's something amazing about a $300 case?

Eh care more about functionality than looks. I could careless than lights and windows to see the inside. My current cases front ports are basically dead. So much interference and stuff on the headphone and mic ports. Old school usb 2.0 ports. Oh and the reset button doesn't work anymore lol. It's about 5 or 6 years old and only cost $40 so yeah. Here's what I currently have. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154098 Here's what I'm thinking about getting currently. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352048 Or something similar anyway. Because, now that I look at it again. It seems kinda cramped inside. Hrm.

EDIT: Oh as for spending somewhere sub $120 would be nice. Less there's something amazing about a $300 case?
are you planning to install dvd drive, and how many ssd, and hdd do you plan to install. also are you planning to do like water cooling?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139041

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119256

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139018

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146109

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156303

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139053

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352014

Yeah putting a dvd drive in it, 3 hdd currently though one is apparently failing according to windows so might go down to 2 and leave it there. No SDD yet. Might get one in the future though once the above HDD fails. And no not doing water cooling. I'm going to follow the acronym KISS (keep it simple stupid) I know just enough about computers not to kill myself or my computer but not up for going beyond beginner. A few there aren't bad.

Yeah putting a dvd drive in it, 3 hdd currently though one is apparently failing according to windows so might go down to 2 and leave it there. No SDD yet. Might get one in the future though once the above HDD fails. And no not doing water cooling. I'm going to follow the acronym KISS (keep it simple stupid) I know just enough about computers not to kill myself or my computer but not up for going beyond beginner. A few there aren't bad.
it kept it budget friendly, from your description. i really don't see the need to get any pc case above $100 price tag. if you are not in a hurry. you can keep an eye out on newegg.com. they usually have good prices on pc cases, compare to other sites. i also just recently build my first pc last week.

I've just upgraded to the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, will post impressions shortly.

They also do a stripped down version called the Enthoo Pro which I believe is just under $100. Hardware Canucks gave it their case of the year award last year. Is it worth an extra $30-40 over something basic? You'll have to decide. But I've been won over by them.

I'd link the video review here but I'm on mobile and my 3G sucks.

Edit: this link might work - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBhmn21ylkc

I've just upgraded to the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, will post impressions shortly.

They also do a stripped down version called the Enthoo Pro which I believe is just under $100. Hardware Canucks gave it their case of the year award last year. Is it worth an extra $30-40 over something basic? You'll have to decide. But I've been won over by them.

I'd link the video review here but I'm on mobile and my 3G sucks.

Edit: this link might work - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBhmn21ylkc
To be honest I thought the case looked kinda ugly.. well not ugly just not amazing. But, that video did sell me lol. I really like the looks of this one. Like how you can close the front and look all clean.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352037

Kinda looking at these two also

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352037

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119260&cm_re=CM_Storm_Stryker-_-11-119-260-_-Product

EDIT: Also what do you guys think about DDR4 memory? Should I wait for them to be more widely released and just go with some decently priced ddr3? I noticed one my sticks of memory must of came lose or has failed since i bought it in 2010 (haven't used this computer in 6 months just formatted it to win8.1 and started using it again. But, it's been acting more lagging than it was on win7 that I'm sure had virus/malware)

bread's done
Back