The Ultimate Matrix Collection [Blu-ray] $26.99

basis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
413qZ1A8bnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OPPBEQ

Great deal. I got it from WBShop for $30 last year (though it took foreverrr to ship). It was cheaper at Overstock (like $17) but sold out very quickly

holy crap that's a fantastic deal for this set. I bought this years ago when it was released, but if I didn't have it, I would jump all over this deal.

[quote name='E_Man']
ShowImage.aspx

I still own this.[/QUOTE]

I actually ordered the regular edition from Best Buy but when I went to pick it up they gave me the Neo Bust one. I was like "are you sure that's mine?" and they said yep, so I just went with it. I love the case it came in but all the same I should have just asked for the regular one because it took up a lot of space on my DVD rack.

I ended up selling it last year so I could upgrade to Blu. I got $30 for it which wasn't too bad

OMG! As I was about to bite on it, it jumped up in price!

EDIT: It came back down! Bit!

Anyone interested in the 10 DVD's from the boxset posted from E_Man? I would love to populate it with the Blu's etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']OMG! As I was about to bite on it, it jumped up in price![/QUOTE]
no... it didnt? still showing $26.99 for me

I have the anniversary edition of the first movie, but bit on this for the price to what you get ratio....ON BLU! Definitely worth it!

Well I went for it. I had some Amazon credit I was planning on using for something else, but damn do I love The Matrix trilogy.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']OMG! As I was about to bite on it, it jumped up in price!

EDIT: It came back down! Bit!

Anyone interested in the 10 DVD's from the boxset posted from E_Man? I would love to populate it with the Blu's etc.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in my Mint Condition Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, and Animatrix DVDs? I highly doubt it. haha

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered mine eariler this morning. I was worried they would go out of stock. It is a really great deal even if you just like the first movie.

Saw this in the morning and after giving it a day of thought, decided to order it. Glad I can finally replace my Matrix VHS (!!!), Matrix 2 full-screen (!!!) and Matrix 3 DVDs with this. Even though the shipping estimate got pushed a week or two, the $26.99 price is still active, so I bit. Thanks OP!

[quote name='babramson101']Its now showing up as $45 WTF? I'd like to get this but not at that price.[/QUOTE]

It was yesterday's DOTD.

[quote name='Double-J']It was yesterday's DOTD.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. I'll hopefully pick it up next time.

It's around $59 I think at Best Buy normally, but I haven't seen it as cheap as the DOTD advertised it. Still not cheap enough to get me to spring from my DVDs though.

[quote name='Transformah']Sticking with my HD-DVD copy, although HD audio would be nice. Nah.[/QUOTE]

A quick glace at my HD-DVD copy reminds me that it has Dolby TrueHD for all three movies, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway, I'm also sticking with my HD-DVDs.

To those who got it, did yours come with the booklet that is found int he product pictures? I got mine from BB awhile back and it didn't have the booklet.

[quote name='D0RC']To those who got it, did yours come with the booklet that is found int he product pictures? I got mine from BB awhile back and it didn't have the booklet.[/QUOTE]

Mine came with that little booklet

Mine got delayed till late Aug-early Sept. this happen to anyone else? I was supposed to get it by Tuesday and they changed the dates.

I received mine over a week ago. Friday I got 2 emails from amazon while I was at work about that they received and then had processed a return for the order number that was my Matrix box set. It posted to my card today. Totally random but awesome error

[quote name='Blade3D']Mine got delayed till late Aug-early Sept. this happen to anyone else? I was supposed to get it by Tuesday and they changed the dates.[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='Blade3D']Mine got delayed till late Aug-early Sept. this happen to anyone else? I was supposed to get it by Tuesday and they changed the dates.[/QUOTE]

Mine still shows delivery estimate of Aug 11-20th and I haven't received any emails from them yet, so I'm gonna keep hope alive! I do have to mention that I was on the fence for a while and pulled the trigger pretty late (July 27th). I have thought about cancelling the order since it's taking so long, but then I see what a good deal it was and my patience gets restored. Besides, I waited THIS long to get the collection, what's a couple more days/weeks?

Mine also still has a date for Aug 11th-20th and haven't heard anything. Guess we'll see if it changes. Like you said sooky, such a good deal, don't really want to cancel the order.

bread's done
Back