The Ultimate Matrix Collection [Blu-ray] - $29.99 at WBshop.com (more deals inside)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Wbshop.com has a sale on a few box sets. The most noteworthy (to me) is The Ultimate Matrix collection on Blu-ray for $39.99.

Use the code ANNMES to take off another $10 bringing it to $29.99. Shipping is $5, OR better yet if you find a cheap filler and use the code FREESHIP, shipping is free.

Ultimate Matrix Collection

Update: I just want to add, that if you spend over $100 you can use the code SAVINGS to deduct another $20.

Here are some other deals worth mentioning. Note: All of these prices are after the ANNMES coupon is applied

Lord of the Rings Trilogy [Blu] - 37.46
Oceans 11, 12, 13 [Blu] - $22.46
The Wire: Complete series [DVD] - $97.46
Friends: Complete series [DVD] - $106

Holiday Gift Set sale

Cheap fillers

DVD's starting at 2.75
T-shirts for 4.99
The Watchmen Journal - 5.97

Last edited by a moderator:
post any cheap fillers if you see any. So far I see some t-shirts for 4.99 and some dvd's for a little over $3. I'll be adding a list to the original post.

There's a whole bunch of $2.75 DVD's including the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

Edit: Same ones you mentioned ssjmichael, price is after coupon is applied.

GREAT deal, i bought Matrix trilogy and LOTR got both for $67 shipped after i applied additional $5 coupon that was emailed to me the other day.

[quote name='king9x']There's a whole bunch of $2.75 DVD's including the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

Edit: Same ones you mentioned ssjmichael, price is after coupon is applied.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, didn't even think they'd be reduced further.

edit: There's a lot of great movies to choose from too. Might get the Orphanage

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a bunch of those "4 Film Favorites" DVD sets for like $7.46. Might get the Dirty Harry collection. $2 a movie isn't bad at all!

Matrix collection is OOS. Bah, oh well. Didn't need to spend it anyways..trying so hard to save my money for next week. It's tough with deals like that.

/\ hey i just ordered the collection and had no OOS messages.

Thank you so much, ordered the ultimate matrix collection. Been waiting on a deal on this, one of my Favorite trilogies of all time, and all the extra features makes it like christmas to me. thanks.

Awesome. I picked up the Matrix and added Cannonball Run as my cheap filler to get free shipping. Total was just under $35.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='mr_bungle']That's a heck of a deal. Also on The Wire too, and Friends.[/QUOTE]
I've seen The Wire far cheaper. Got it for around $70 (IIRC) at Best Buy when it first came out two years ago.

Probably worth waiting on, although the Matrix collection price is a good deal.

I just want to add, that if you spend over $100 you can use the code SAVINGS to deduct another $20.

So that means you can get The Wire, and a cheap filler DVD for around $80

Was going to pick up the Lord of the Rings Trilogy on BR, but just realized that these are not the extended editions, which will be released in 2011.

I'm not quite sure what the minimum is for FREESHIP to work, but I probably won't worry about it. They sent me a $5 code for leaving something in my shopping cart, so that pretty much takes care of the shipping anyway.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I just want to add, that if you spend over $100 you can use the code SAVINGS to deduct another $20.

So that means you can get The Wire, and a cheap filler DVD for around $80[/QUOTE]

If you can find the right auction, you can get the Wire for about $50 or less on eBay. Reason I say that, 99.9% of the sets of any complete HBO set on eBay is bootleg. If you can find a seller who knows it's a legit set, they don't sell for anymore than the bootlegs. I got mine barely used for like $47.50 shipped.

This is a damn good deal, especially since I locked this collection at $45 at Amazon a few weeks ago and am still waiting for it to ship. Does anyone know if promo codes stack and whether the ANNMES code is still good?

[quote name='Xizer']Yes and yes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the ANNMES code to work. I couldn't get it to stack with a 20% code I received from DVD2Blu or a $5 first time purchase code I received. The $5 code always trumped & disabled the ANNMES code. At the end up the day, I still got it for $37 but I would've loved it for $32. Anyone have any thoughts?

Anyone received and/or had their Matrix set ship yet? Mine is still processing, and it says it was supposed to ship by 11/25...

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']So whats the deal on the shipment of the Matrix Blurays?

I still havent recieved mine, and have we already been charged for them?[/QUOTE]

I have not been charged and my order still says processing.

I e-mailed WBShop on Friday and just received a response. The e-mail said the Matrix set is on back order due to "overwhelming demand" and that they expect it to be back in stock within the next few days.

Hopefully this is true.

[quote name='adamthered']I e-mailed WBShop on Friday and just received a response. The e-mail said the Matrix set is on back order due to "overwhelming demand" and that they expect it to be back in stock within the next few days.

Hopefully this is true.[/QUOTE]

Received the same email today after I emailed them some time last week.

God, the WBShop is so stupid. I contacted them on Sunday to cancel my order. Today there's a charge on my account for the order?!

Do they have a bunch of chimps working there or what?

Yeah I don't order from WBShop anymore. I put in an order for Harry 1-6 and cancelled it after like 3 weeks of it not shipping. Before that I made an order that went 1 month w/o going through, then got cancelled.

Amazon ended up having it + Lego Harry Potter for a great deal a while back, so that's where I ended up ordering it.

I've gotten everything but the Matrix set so far from them. I'm not really in any rush to get it, just as long as it comes one day. Now if it takes 3 months I'll be pissed.

They should at least have a system setup that emails us to let us know that it's been delayed and why. It'd even save them some time having to answer people individually.

I also ordered the matrix set plus a few other movies and have only gotten 1 out of 5.

On a side note is there a way to cancel your order through the website or do you have to contact them to do so?

bread's done
Back