The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

Thanks for everybody who has paid so far. Unfortunately, with the line at the post office, I wasnt able to mail things out today. I will send them out tomorrow.

[quote name='kube00']Well I know I owe deadbodyman11 some $$ for a ps2 game. Who was selling the Kid Icarus AR card?[/QUOTE]
That was me, shipping should only be $.75 or so for an envelope and stamp, I believe I have a hard plastic sleeve around here I can put it in so it doesn't get bent.

Sorry Master2000, just cleared out my inbox... again -_-'

Also sorry everyone, I've been extremely under the weather the last couple days with the flu, but I'm more or less over it and I'll pick up shipping supplies and have everything packed tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok had the following shipped out today: DC in post #7. Will PM if requested.
Phoenix529
2supekards
themaster20000
DanteWarrior

As for those I have to pay, I should have everyone paid except DBM, who can take his time on getting mine ready.

i received the items that I won from " Thelonepig " and everything is just as described. I'm very happy.
Just waiting for hear from Ash, I've sent my payment already.:bouncy:

Finally through my "totally working weekend" and will get things shipped starting today.

Waiting for a few more payment IN THIS POST.

I will PM invoices for anyone that hasn't paid by the time my shipping is done.

[quote name='Goguenator']Just wanted to post just like themaster did and say that the only game I have not gotten an invoice is for Kirby's Epic Yarn. Let me know who's that is and I'll attempt to send him a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ash Burton.

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner on this one. Being the last post on a page sometimes makes it easy to skirt without noticing.

[quote name='dv8mad']Finally through my "totally working weekend" and will get things shipped starting today.

Waiting for a few more payment IN THIS POST.

I will PM invoices for anyone that hasn't paid by the time my shipping is done.[/QUOTE]

I just notice that you have my name misspelled in that post... :cry:

[quote name='Setherial']I just notice that you have my name misspelled in that post... :cry:[/QUOTE]

On the contrary! I contend that it is you that has been spelling your name wrong all this time, Seterial.

[quote name='dv8mad']On the contrary! I contend that it is you that has been spelling your name wrong all this time, Seterial.[/QUOTE]

Well played good sir... well played.

OK, finally everything that has been paid for has been packed up and is ready for shipment. It will go out slowly over the next few days as Paypal money filters through into the bank.

As for everyone that hasn't paid, you will be getting invoices in a few minutes!

I've only heard from two people regarding the shipping and totals of my goods. thelonepig and TcTclMvPhase, I apologize for the delayed payment, but I was out for the weekend.

Thanks for doing the lowball!

[quote name='Potatoeman']Most of my items have shipped, another batch went out today. Check post 6 if you need tracking info![/QUOTE]

I kinda wish the other sellers would give us some updates here... I paid one seller on the 13th and second seller on the 15th, and haven't seen an update from either since then.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Haven't heard from my seller.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't notice both my previous post and adriley's post, your invoice is right here. I haven't sent out PM's yet because I've had shit to deal with.

[quote name='gla55jAw']I am. I PMed him my zip code Sunday and haven't heard back yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the posters packed so I can get them weighed and will be responding to your pm in about five minutes. (This goes for everyone who won posters and has sent me their zip code.)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']If you didn't notice both my previous post and adriley's post, your invoice is right here. I haven't sent out PM's yet because I've had shit to deal with.
[/QUOTE]
I haven't read all the posts in this thread because I have had more shit than you to deal with. I was just waiting for a PM, standard lowball protocol. No need to get fussy and shit.

You had the time to reply to my post, that time could have been invested in a PM. Shit.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I haven't read all the posts in this thread because I have had more shit than you to deal with. I was just waiting for a PM, standard lowball protocol. No need to get fussy and shit.

You had the time to reply to my post, that time could have been invested in a PM. Shit.[/QUOTE]

Well then, allow me to help you.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9546480&postcount=1201

If you've really had more shit than that to deal with, I feel for you. If not, try and show some patience.

He posted his link to the totals and i reposted in a couple times.

HIS GRANDFATHER PASSED AWAY. cut the man some slack. At least he had the strength to post anything.
Hes ton these before and never had a problem so back off a little. Life can get in the way people.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Haven't heard from my seller.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I haven't read all the posts in this thread because I have had more shit than you to deal with. I was just waiting for a PM, standard lowball protocol. No need to get fussy and shit.

You had the time to reply to my post, that time could have been invested in a PM. Shit.[/QUOTE]

Really? You've had more shit to deal with but a $.50 Xbox bracelet is so important you have to continuously post about needing invoices and not getting a response? fucking lord, now I remember why I tried to stay away from this place as much as possible. Whoever said it is right... This isn't a community anymore. Good god, as positive of an experience this sale has been, you've ruined it for me and once I get my packages out, I'm done.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Really? You've had more shit to deal with but a $.50 Xbox bracelet is so important you have to continuously post about needing invoices and not getting a response? fucking lord, now I remember why I tried to stay away from this place as much as Whoever said it is right... This isn't a community anymore. Good god, as positive of an experience this sale has been, you've ruined it for me and once I get my packages out, I'm done.[/QUOTE]
Come on man, jesus. I think it's silly too, but you know how it is with people and their money, no matter how little it is. I know I haven't been here for long, but it seems like enough of a community for me, but at the end it's just a website, shouldn't put it on a pedastal, right? I mean, don't expect any standards from random people on the 'net.

I mailed out about half the items, for which I have received payment, today. I should get the other half out tomorrow. The only exceptions being the Wii and Wii Fit, which went in to get professionally packed today. I should have everything out (provided payment has been received) by Thursday. If it will be any longer I will let you know via PM.

Thanks again everybody.

wow. patience is a gift man, practice it.

ya know if you had time to post multiple messages, you could have found an extra 3 minutes to read some other post to see what was going on.

anywho I just want to make sure everyone I sent payment to has got their money. if not just let me know. I bought from a few people and it got confusing for a moment here...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Really? You've had more shit to deal with but a $.50 Xbox bracelet is so important you have to continuously post about needing invoices and not getting a response? fucking lord, now I remember why I tried to stay away from this place as much as possible. Whoever said it is right... This isn't a community anymore. Good god, as positive of an experience this sale has been, you've ruined it for me and once I get my packages out, I'm done.[/QUOTE]
Really?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[quote name='MasaTFC']wow. patience is a gift man, practice it.

ya know if you had time to post multiple messages, you could have found an extra 3 minutes to read some other post to see what was going on.
[/QUOTE]
You've been here a month? STFU.

Sorry about DBM's loss - I didn't have anything to do with the death of his grandfather, I assure you. I was just asking for a PM with the info, for chrissake. I was not aware of the health of his family when bidding on the lowball.

If it's that big of a deal, please, please hang on to your Xbox bracelet. It was going to be a gift for my kid nephew, but he can go without. It's clearly not important. The idea of PM'ing totals, packaging up items that were purchased in the lowball, etc. is far too much to handle during the loss of a loved one.

All I wish happened was PM's went out, Stoic is kinda right on that cause I still haven't gotten a total for my Kirby's Epic Yarn. I know stuff goes down in life and people don't have time to do it, death in the family, etc but at least just send a PM to everyone instead of posting in a forum that has 1283 Replies on it you know? Not mad at all just wanted to let out an opinion that's all.

[quote name='Goguenator']All I wish happened was PM's went out, Stoic is kinda right on that cause I still haven't gotten a total for my Kirby's Epic Yarn. I know stuff goes down in life and people don't have time to do it, death in the family, etc but at least just send a PM to everyone instead of posting in a forum that has 1283 Replies on it you know? Not mad at all just wanted to let out an opinion that's all.[/QUOTE]

Right, so I simply went to the list in the third post to check who sold what, and Kirby's Epic Yarn is an item that Ash Burton sold. It looks like he was online yesterday, but honestly, he might have accidentally overlooked the item when sending out invoices. I actually did too. Mistakes happen, especially when you have a sale with ten sellers and almost 550 items. We're all human, and we all have jobs and lives to take care of first and foremost. We had some slip ups during the sale (mainly my fault, as I initially had planned this as a 4 or 5 person sale with less than 100 items) and it grew exponentially.

Just understand, everybody, please, that this isn't easy and we're doing our best with the time we have to put into this. I'll send Ash a PM letting him know he skipped you.

I already knew that Ash Burton sold it and like I said everything is all good, I'm not mad and I do understand. Just letting out an opinion that's all, I've had lowballs in the past so i've been in your place also and I know it's not easy sending out 100 items to 20 different people all at the same time, it sucks. Just wanted to say it would be easier to just send a mass PM to all the winners for next time, that's all. Thanks for the help Vulgarism, Greatly Appreciated.

[quote name='Goguenator']I already knew that Ash Burton sold it and like I said everything is all good, I'm not mad and I do understand. Just letting out an opinion that's all, I've had lowballs in the past so i've been in your place also and I know it's not easy sending out 100 items to 20 different people all at the same time, it sucks. Just wanted to say it would be easier to just send a mass PM to all the winners for next time, that's all. Thanks for the help Vulgarism, Greatly Appreciated.[/QUOTE]

In the past, I've gone through the task of sending out individual invoices. It was a painstaking, time consuming process. This time I sent out a mass PM to all of the folks that won with a link back to the totals. It's worked like a charm!

[quote name='MasaTFC']TLP- package came today, feedback left, cds playing in car (well they were this afternoon. BB soundtrack is awesome!)[/QUOTE]

Boy, isn't it though?!

[quote name='Goguenator']All I wish happened was PM's went out, Stoic is kinda right on that cause I still haven't gotten a total for my Kirby's Epic Yarn. I know stuff goes down in life and people don't have time to do it, death in the family, etc but at least just send a PM to everyone instead of posting in a forum that has 1283 Replies on it you know? Not mad at all just wanted to let out an opinion that's all.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the backup, Gogue. I'm not faulting DBM or any of the users (even Vulgarism, who was willing to put on a group lowball) that are willing to hock their items for cheap in lowballs - it's one of my favorites aspects of the site.

However, if you're willing to go through the process of starting a lowball, you should be committed to making sure everything is invoiced, packaged and sent, come hell or high-water. Short of you dying or becoming incapacitated at the bottom of a ditch in your car on a stranded road in the middle of a snowstorm; there should be no reason for the lowball not being completed by the seller who is basically selling their crap for a profit.

There have been a couple of lowballs that I have participated in where someone has had a "death in the family" or some other excuse and disappeared from the site after receiving a bunch of money. I'm not accusing anyone of doing this with this particular lowball, however there is no way for us as buyers to determine if we have a deadbeat seller or a seller with a dead relative. Short of asking, "show us the body" or for a link to an obituary - we have to take sellers at their word. Remember the Lego room guy?

As far as this particular lowball, I hadn't heard from my seller with an invoice or payment information to send him my payment - which is pretty standard protocol for the lowball seller who wants to get paid. I didn't win anything significant in this lowball, however I did win an item and the seller deserves a prompt payment from me, the buyer. Since this wasn't one person's lowball, I didn't know who to directly contact. The name of my seller was not listed with the item I won.

I posted a couple times that I hadn't heard from my seller, unaware of the livelihood of anyone in their family or extended family. I was aware however, that the lowball had completed multiple days before I had posted and that the individual seller should have contacted me. That's why I posted in the group thread. Again, I hadn't had any notification from my seller via PM or any direct message that his grandfather had died and that prohibits him from completing the lowball transaction he entered into when the lowball began.

I have sent my seller payment and a message of condolence for the loss of his grandfather. I have not heard anything back from him regarding my item or his situation. I understand he might be in mourning or even traveling to or from a funeral, but I have no idea at this point. Not the ideal situation for a buyer, but as a participant in the lowball, I owe it to the seller to make sure he is paid. Just hope the favor is returned to me, the buyer.

bread's done
Back