The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

quick question for dv8 or anyone who can answer, about how long does it take for a package shipped from japan to reach the east coast of the US? ive never had anything shipped to me from overseas and im just curious as to when i can expect my package. thanks a bunch!

Ok guys, sorry for the delay! Everyone who has paid has been shipped. I apologize for the hold up, Goguenator I went ahead and mailed yours off in good faith, hopefully your address has not changed. If totals are needed please see my lowball post, otherwise invoices will have to wait until after finals. Again, sorry for the delay and feel free to trash my feedback when your games roll in :)

[quote name='masterchief2291']quick question for dv8 or anyone who can answer, about how long does it take for a package shipped from japan to reach the east coast of the US? ive never had anything shipped to me from overseas and im just curious as to when i can expect my package. thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

About 1 week from the time of shipment if you're living in Colorado. I'd wager it'd be 1-2 weeks if you're on the east coast.

[quote name='HakaHina']About 1 week from the time of shipment if you're living in Colorado. I'd wager it'd be 1-2 weeks if you're on the east coast.[/QUOTE]

It can take longer. Expect close to 2 weeks, but it could even take a month+.

I've had stuff from dv8 come in like 3-4 days, and some 2 weeks.

Alright, sorry for the delay, but all of the packages went out, minus ForeverJoeZo, GTBrigs, and Aptanor. All three of you, I'm gonna have to pick up boxes from work tomorrow since nothing I have here will work.

Alright, Aptanor, if you read this I can't send you a PM because your box is full, when can send a message I will send my address. If you want, I'll just send however much you think it will be, I don't care if I'm a little over or whatever, but I have the money.

[quote name='Vinny']Hey aptanor or Beatofficer, do you guys have an ETA on when you plan to ship out?[/QUOTE]

The rest of my packages get shipped out tomorrow.

got my halo 2 LE from TLP and my LoZ:ST from Beatofficer. thanks alot and feedback left. Beatofficer, if you could leave feedback when you get a chance, i'd appreciate it.

[quote name='elessar123']It can take longer. Expect close to 2 weeks, but it could even take a month+.

I've had stuff from dv8 come in like 3-4 days, and some 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much this.
It's like sometimes, they teleport the packages, and other times, they strap it to the bag of a turtle and tell him to get going.

I've had packages arrive as fast as 4 days, but the average is probably 10 days ~ 2 weeks.
Sadly, there seems to be a "rogue package" which pops up once out of every 200 or 300 that takes a month for some unknown reason. :roll:

And a note, aside from the few already listed as shipped in the 5th post, the following will go out today:

laotahn
masterchief
setherial
hakahina

The other items (and those not yet packed) will be readied this weekend and then shipped on Monday.

The P.O. being closed on the weekend and my working through the week means I have to ask my wife to gather up the kids and carry packages to the P.O. on her own most days. Since Kairi is just a few months old, she doesn't have much carrying ability to spare, so that's why packages are trickling out.
However, I am off Monday, so I will get everything else that needs to go there.

[quote name='dv8mad']And a note, aside from the few already listed as shipped in the 5th post, the following will go out today:

laotahn
masterchief
setherial
hakahina

The other items (and those not yet packed) will be readied this weekend and then shipped on Monday.

The P.O. being closed on the weekend and my working through the week means I have to ask my wife to gather up the kids and carry packages to the P.O. on her own most days. Since Kairi is just a few months old, she doesn't have much carrying ability to spare, so that's why packages are trickling out.
However, I am off Monday, so I will get everything else that needs to go there.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's cute that you don't think you'll be called in to work on Monday.

I'll have it out by the end of the week Vinny, ran out of packing supplies, but I'll be getting more and getting everything else ready and out in the morning.

[quote name='Beatofficer']The rest of my packages get shipped out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aptanor']I'll have it out by the end of the week Vinny, ran out of packing supplies, but I'll be getting more and getting everything else ready and out in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Alright, cool. Thanks you two.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']All the paid packages have been shipped.[/QUOTE]

Just sent shipping payment. Must have been the weight that killed the cost, thanks for making up the difference man!:applause:

Alright, I got back earlier today and have packed and sent out packages for most of those who paid, and I'll be sending out DC#'s/Invoices and responding to pm's over the next hour or so. PLEASE be patient as I have a LOT to go through, but rest assured I'll get everyone taken care of.

Edit: Alright, everyone who paid to this point has shipped (Except for those who won posters) and invoices have went out to everyone except most SLM members, who'll get an invoice on SLM tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
got everything so far (thanks DBM for the plush, my girlfriend was really surprised when I gave it to her and absolutely loves it!) except the balance board (which is on its way). Thanks again everyone who oraganized this madness, was a lot of fun to participate in!

I left feedback for everyone I think as soon as I got the items from them. If I missed you some how, just let me know and I will change it!

i just got my gta double pack from Ash.. everything has been delivered now! thank you for this amazing lowball! and a big thanks to thelonepig and Ash for the fast shipping and how well packed they both came! good job guys! :)

feedback left for both

all packages received! Feedback left for all! Thanks for a great lowball!

Aptanor if you would leave me some feedback that would be awesome!

[quote name='MasaTFC']all packages received! Feedback left for all! Thanks for a great lowball!

Aptanor if you would leave me some feedback that would be awesome![/QUOTE]
My bad, went through and left everyone in my inbox feedback. Must have missed ya, left it now.

received my batman steelbooks from dv8. both were in amazing shape. feedback left and thanks again. please leave me some feedback when you get a chance.

[quote name='aptanor']My bad, went through and left everyone in my inbox feedback. Must have missed ya, left it now.[/QUOTE]

oh and aptanor please leave me some feedback when you get the chance. thanks!

Hey aptanor, just wondering if you sent my package yet.

Edit:
nvm, forgot to check my mailbox yesterday, got it, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasaTFC']all packages received! Feedback left for all! Thanks for a great lowball!

Aptanor if you would leave me some feedback that would be awesome![/QUOTE]

This^^. You missed me, too aptanor. And thanks everyone for having this awesome lowball! :D:applause:

[quote name='aptanor']My bad, went through and left everyone in my inbox feedback. Must have missed ya, left it now.[/QUOTE]

its all good, I don't mind. Sure you had a bunch of things to handle since you were a seller!;)

bread's done
Back