The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

First off, tip my hat to your organization and images. Definitely going to be keeping my eyes on this lowball.

007 - $1
030 - $1
235 - $1
250 - $1
251 - $1
256 - $1
272 - $1
273 - $1
274 - $1
284 - $1
285 - $1
286 - $1
287 - $1
300 - $1
301 - $1
308 - $1
309 - $1
312 - $1
314 - $1
405 - $1

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Hmmm, got my eye on other things so I'll concede defeat on HP.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing lol, this is my final offer so if you want it it is yours for $1 more.

Alright guys, I appreciate all the patience with getting the OPs updated and helping me out if I miss an item or two. I'm a little rusty, but it's becoming a bit more simple with some tips that TLP has been showing me. I'll try to update one last time tonight before heading off to bed in an hour or an hour and a half, and after that I'll pass it to the Pigster to see if he can update the bids in the morning. Thanks again guys and we're all super happy for the damned fine start!

[quote name='therealdanhill']NES System and extras $10, I assume this works and everything?[/QUOTE]

Everything in the lowball should absolutely work. We've contacted aptanor and should have pictures and condition ratings available shortly. We'll put you down at the $10, but PM Vulgarism or myself if there is a problem once we get the details up. We'll make sure you're taken care of. :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Alright guys, I appreciate all the patience with getting the OPs updated and helping me out if I miss an item or two. I'm a little rusty, but it's becoming a bit more simple with some tips that TLP has been showing me. I'll try to update one last time tonight before heading off to bed in an hour or an hour and a half, and after that I'll pass it to the Pigster to see if he can update the bids in the morning. Thanks again guys and we're all super happy for the damned fine start![/QUOTE]

See those crazy clouds today? Also going to bed when it's still light on?! Thanks for doing this sir.

thank you for such an amazing lowball guys. I know this requires a lot of time and efforts on you guys part with the bid updating, picture taken and all. Just wanted to thank all of you :)

[quote name='TheHeef']005A - Xbox system - $5

Is the Halo 2 CE missing anything?[/QUOTE]

That'd be a lot easier to answer if I knew what was supposed to come with it. :lol:

It's got a slipcover, aluminum case, two discs (game and bonus dvd), manual, a small booklet called "Conversations from the Universe", an advertisement for the strategy guide and soundtrack, and a flier advertising a 2-month free trial for XBL.

1 on
80 30 Days of Night: Spreading the Disease B bidder - $XXX
381 '85 B bidder - $XXX
382 Children of the Grave B bidder - $XXX
383 Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show [Vol. 2] B bidder - $XXX
384 Fantastic Five: The Final Doom B bidder - $XXX
385 Metal Gear Solid Omnibus (Collects Ashley Wood's MGS and MGS2) B Sharp Katana - $1
386 Spawn: Architects of Fear C bidder - $XXX
387 Steampunk Fairy Tales #1 A bidder - $XXX
388 Steve Niles' FUSED: Canned Heat B bidder - $XXX
389 Uncanny X-Force #19 & #20 (Beginning of Regenesis Saga) A bidder - $XXX
390 Violent Messiahs: Lamenting Pain [Vol. 2] B bidder - $XXX
391 War of the Undead B bidder - $XXX
392 Werewolves on the Moon Versus Vampires B bidder - $XXX
405 Bionic Commando Limited Edition Statuette Figure S shesaidson - $1
406 Black Rock Shooter Beast Figma Limited Edition Figma only available with the LE version of Huke's first Artbook. I'm keeping the book, but the unopened figure is up for grabs! S adriley313 - $20
407A DragonQuest Vibrating Slime Plush S adriley313 - $5
407B Dragon Quest Green Slime Plush A+ adriley313 - $5
408 Evangelion Lawson Exclusive Summer Gashapon ~ Mari S HakaHina - $1
409 Evangelion Lawson Exclusive Summer Gashapon ~ Rei S HakaHina - $1
410 Holo 1/8 Scale Spice and Wolf Figure official release from CM's Corporation, Japan S SPECIAL PICS HakaHina - $20
411 Little Big Planet 2 Schoolgirl Plush A bidder - $XXX
412 Little Big Planet 2 Voodoo Sackboy Plush A bidder - $XXX
413 Miku Append 1/8 Scale Vocaloid Figure official release from Max Factory, Japan S SPECIAL PICS bxgrimx - $1
414 One Piece Caymy gashapon figure S bidder - $XXX
415 One Piece Nico Robin gashapon figure S bidder - $XXX
416 Persona 3 Portable Fastener Accessory (Female Protagonist) S bidder - $XXX
417 Plants Vs. Zombies Cherry Bomb Plush A bidder - $XXX
418 Plants Vs. Zombies Chili Pepper Plush A MasaTFC - $1
419 Plants Vs. Zombies Kernal-Pult Plush A bidder - $XXX
420 Plants Vs. Zombies Squash Plush A bidder - $XXX
421 Plants Vs. Zombies Sunflower Plush A adriley313 - $1
422 Plants Vs. Zombies Wallnut Plush A bidder - $XXX
423 Pokemon Budew Plushie A bidder - $XXX
424 Pokemon Blue Shellos Plushie missing tag A bidder - $XXX
425 Pokemon Pink Shellos Plushie A bidder - $XXX
426 Pokemon Sneasel Plushie A bidder - $XXX
427 Pokemon Zorua Plushie A Nate Nanjo - $3
428 Shinryaku! Ika Musume Mini Stop Exclusive Gashapon Due to the random nature of these promotions, I don't know which figure of the 6 is inside the box. S HakaHina - $1
429 Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raiho Plush A bidder - $XXX
430 Shinryaku! Ika Musume Mini Stop Exclusive Strap & Sticker Set S bidder - $XXX
431 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Figure #1 (Sakura in maid outfit) S bidder - $XXX
432 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Figure #2 S bidder - $XXX
433 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle UFO Catcher (Sakura) A bidder - $XXX

[quote name='thelonepig']That'd be a lot easier to answer if I knew what was supposed to come with it. :lol:

It's got a slipcover, aluminum case, two discs (game and bonus dvd), manual, a small booklet called "Conversations from the Universe", an advertisement for the strategy guide and soundtrack, and a flier advertising a 2-month free trial for XBL.[/QUOTE]

All righty...so why the C+?

[quote name='TheHeef']All righty...so why the C+?[/QUOTE]

Our scale is a bit more strict than most. The case has two small dings and there are some light scratches on the discs. If you'd like more details, send me a PM and I'll try to get some pictures that show the specifics.

Alright, so I am going to update to post #138 at this point and turning it over to TLP afterwards. It'll take about 15 minutes, but if you see this post, just know that the prices up to post #138 will be up shortly.

Also 2supekards, I don't quite understand your post and you'll need to clarify. Right now, I'm only putting you down for $1 on the items with no bids. You did copy a bunch of items that had bids, and I don't know if you want to up those bids by a dollar, but I'm not going to pull a you-know-who and automatically assume you want to be the highest bidder. I'd very much appreciate it if you could put the dollar amount after each item, as this is a bit of work, and all the help really does... Help.

We had a few small snags today, but I think for the most part by the end of the update, we should be 100%. I know I've said it before, but we sincerely appreciate all the positive feedback. I haven't spent much time in the lowball forum since it was implemented, but the feeling of a community is coming back. We'll keep this thread as light-hearted and fun as possible, so don't be afraid to just hang out and enjoy yourselves. Maybe make a new friend or two.

001 Final Fantasy XIII-2 Japanese LE 320GB PS3 System - S--$300

207 Blade Runner The Final Cut Steelbook* S---$3
208 The Dark Knight Steelbook* S---$3
209 The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Steelbook A---$3
211 The Last Story Steelbook A---$3

318 You're Under Arrest 01 A---$2
319 You're Under Arrest 02 S--$2
320 You're Under Arrest 03 S---$2
321 Boogiepop Phantom Ultra LE boxset B---$3
322 FLCL LE boxset A--$6
323 Paranoia Agent 01, 02 and box A--$3

410 Holo 1/8 Scale Spice and Wolf Figure S SPECIAL PICS ---$32