The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

062 Fate/Extra Limited Edition - $21
410 Holo 1/8 Scale Spice and Wolf Figure -$62

It's getting real close to my limit on the figure ( ̄へ ̄)

172 :psx: Kagero Deception 2 B -integralsmatic-2
174 :psx: Tecmo's Deception B integrasmatic-2
190 Super Pitfall (cart only) B Integralsmatic-2
413 Miku Append 1/8 Scale Vocaloid Figure -Integralsmatic -35

I think you read the last bids wrong. We were at 13 not 23?

Why should any sane person make a bid with plus 11USD on the second day of a lowball? :beer:

[quote name='Setherial']Hey Nate Nanjo Could you please take a few more pictures of the actual PSP system for:

004 :psp: Black and Red God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP B

I never seen it before and wanted to see how both the front and back of it looks like up close. Also is this the 3000 slim model or a different one? OH and does it come with the original memory card that's inside the system?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yea, here's the front and back. The memory card was in the system when I first too the picture, but its in the picture of the back now.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/Eizan731/Group Lowball/100_0438.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/Eizan731/Group Lowball/100_0440.jpg

Not sure if they could be added to the first page without going over the limit.

[quote name='MasaTFC']172 :psx: Kagero Deception 2-$.50
174 :psx: Tecmo's Deception-$.50
519 Hitman: Blood Money Deck of Cards-$.50

Just curious, is this auction set to end at what time on the given dates? I am going to a show on thursday and wanna make it back for the last bidding. Also, the first part that ends of the 12, that includes all items up to the last steel book right?[/QUOTE]

Yes; we'll probably be ending earlier than most. Likely between 6 and 7 pm PST (9 and 10 pm EST) on Thursday for everything up through the steel books. It's not set in stone yet; if there are enough folks that want that shifted we could end later Thursday/Friday or even Friday/Saturday instead.

[quote name='tiktektak']I think you read the last bids wrong. We were at 13 not 23?

Why should any sane person make a bid with plus 11USD on the second day of a lowball? :beer:[/QUOTE]

Psychology. Sometimes throwing down a large bid early on scares others away from bidding. ;)

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Yea, here's the front and back. The memory card was in the system when I first too the picture, but its in the picture of the back now.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/Eizan731/Group Lowball/100_0438.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/Eizan731/Group Lowball/100_0440.jpg

Not sure if they could be added to the first page without going over the limit.[/QUOTE]

I'll get these added when I get home from helping the in-laws move. That is, unless Vulgarism or dbm don't get to it first.

096 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $1
163 Super Smash Bros. Melee $2
205 The Adjustment Bureau Steelbook $5
208 The Dark Knight Steelbook $30
210 Inception Steelbook $13
212 The Matrix Steelbook $7
422 Plants Vs. Zombies Wallnut Plush $2
421 Plants Vs. Zombies Sunflower Plush $2
419 Plants Vs. Zombies Kernal-Pult Plush $2
030 Bioshock 2 $3

208 Inception Steelbook $14

301 The Simpsons Season 3 $2

413 Miku Append 1/8 Scale Vocaloid $36
511 Catherine Pilowcase $4

[quote name='laotahn']208 Inception Steelbook $14

301 The Simpsons Season 3 $2

413 Miku Append 1/8 Scale Vocaloid $36
511 Catherine Pilowcase $4
[/QUOTE]
Why do you keep outbidding me :cry: i want that pillowcase to sleep safe at night:cry:

[quote name='Barney']Why do you keep outbidding me :cry: i want that pillowcase to sleep safe at night:cry:[/QUOTE]

Aren't lowballs fun? ^___^

Thanks TLP for that info. I beg and plead with you and the others in charge here to PLEASE push it back at least to 12 EST on Thursday. I have a few things I really want to make sure my last bids can get in for. Please consider this option!!!!!!!

Everyone needs to get their sleep, one way or another. I need sleep with happy decorated pillow cases, too! :)

208 Inception Steelbook $17
511 Catherine Pilowcase $6

[quote name='skiizim']lol... Did you intentionally have the PSP glare into the Zelda poster?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I didn't notice until I upload the picture. Cole and Drake got into the glare as well.

[quote name='thelonepig']
Psychology. Sometimes throwing down a large bid early on scares others away from bidding. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Ha, if only that strategy worked more often for me...

047D Super Mario 3D Land-17

Well, his bid is a little sketchy. I understand his reason for it (showing it to the man! Take that you Square! Hard!) But I will accept it, since it does technically have the item in the post.

As for the end, Masa, I was really wanting to make this sale end a little earlier for ease for everybody (well, as many people as possible.) With ending it earlier in the evening, a good handful of sellers should be able to get their invoices out that night and items shipped the next day if we have a few hours to get everything straightened out ASAP.

Since the end time isn't set in stone (and we won't release the actual end time, but we will give a half an hour gap as to when it will end,) and to minimize sniping as much as possible, we will take some opinions on when the community thinks it should end. We won't take definitive times (like, for instance, bidder A says "I think it should end at 4:43 PM CST!" but more of an idea, between 4:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM EST or so. I hope that is clear, gents!

Since I'm home from work now, I'll update the OP in about 30 minutes or so after I shower and get some 'za.

Updated to here. :D

Regarding ending time, we're currently discussing between 8pm and 9pm PST on Thursday, 4/12 (11 and 12 EST). It'll likely be much closer to the 8 than 9 though.

Its cool vulgarism, you make a valid point there. I apperciate the way you would like to keep the sniping down! And I def don't expect the auction end to revolve around my life for sure, after all the group of individuals who have put this great thing together have enough work ahead of them so I understand your point. I still work like to see it end between 11 and 12 EST time, but if it ends earlier I will just have to try and get some of my last minute bids in from my phone (or maybe ask my gf to do it while I am out). I just would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to organize this thing, it is pretty spectacular! Cheers!

bread's done
Back