The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

It was nice of tlp to post that under $5 list.

I'll go ahead and post a "dirty flipper" list! ;)

steels.png

Nope! Those prices aren't altered. Go check ebay for yourself. JP steelbooks are apparently all the rage!

[quote name='Potatoeman']Yeah, not sure! Two guys were going at it earlier(hehe) in the thread, and had a mini bid war for it. I had my eyes on them too, but they'll likely go out of my range:p[/QUOTE]

Alright Tatoman, let's get one thing straight... as one of the two guys that were "going at it" I will have you know that if i do indeed sacrifice my sexuality and openly go for another dude in a public forum, I would at least like the respsect of being related to on a first name basis... er forum name basis.

Merchie, the reason it is at $31 and the rest arent' yet.. is because we both happen to be missing that one from our collection lol.

DudeI'mGodly, no comments from the peanut gallery on the homoerotic coments.

Oh! I forgot to mention...

217 :br: Batman Begins B Freemason - $6
223 :br: The Expendables Disc Only w/Original Cover Art in regular DVD Case A Freemason - $2
232 :br: The Matrix S Freemason - $2
236 :br: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 S Freemason - $12
237 :br: Superman (Original) A Freemason - $2

250 :dvd: American Dad V1 B shesaidson - $2
251 :dvd: American Dad V2 B Freemason - $2
263 :dvd: Family Guy V1 B Freemason - $1
264 :dvd: Family Guy V2 B Freemason - $2
265 :dvd: Family Guy V3 B Freemason - $2
266 :dvd: Family Guy V4 B Freemason - $1
277 :dvd: Lost S1 B Freemason - $2
293 :dvd: The Princess Blade C Freemason - $2
299 :dvd: Shrek 2 A Freemason - $1
307 :dvd: South Park S4 B Freemason - $2
308 :dvd: South Park S5 B Freemason - $3
309 :dvd: South Park S7 B Freemason - $3
314 :dvd: Transformers - First Season (OG Cartoon) S Freemason - $2

EDIT - just added a "2" to the transformers bid

[quote name='dv8mad']It was nice of tlp to post that under $5 list.

I'll go ahead and post a "dirty flipper" list! ;)

steels.png

Nope! Those prices aren't altered. Go check ebay for yourself. JP steelbooks are apparently all the rage![/QUOTE]

So are Mass Effect Japan Imports, and I need some, help me DV8MAD, you're my only hope!!

Alright, I think it's time I throw in a couple of bids. Let's see how long these hold up!

106 - Kingdom Hearts - Vulgarism - $3
113 - Metal Gear Solid 3 - Vulgarism - $2
136 - Midtown Madness 3 - Vulgarism - $1
140 - Phantom Dust - Vulgarism - $3
354 - Half-Life 2 guide - Vulgarism - $1

[quote name='Goguenator']Oh wow, Completely missed it haha Thanks lonepig!

70 Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky $16[/QUOTE]

I have to say, if your an RPG fan and have a PSP, this is a must own game.
The story is great and fun and lots to do.
Should be in every PSP collection and I love my bracer pin.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']007 Bulletstorm S DudeImGodly - $4
008 Dead Space A DudeImGodly - $4.50
017 Killzone 3 A DudeImGodly - $6.50
022 Rage Anarchy Edition (Sealed w/ Slipcover) S DudeImGodly - $3.50
025A Shadows of the Damned A DudeImGodly - $6.50
029A Uncharted Drake's Fortune A DudeImGodly - $5.50

044 Asphalt 3D S DudeImGodly- $5.50
045 Dinosaurs 3D S DudeImGodly- $4.50
046 Driver Renegade A DudeImGodly- $6.50

130A Grand Theft Auto San Andreas C DudeImGodly- $1
130B Grand Theft Auto Xbox Collection (Tear on Bottom) S DudeImGodly- $1.50
131 Halo 2 Limited Edition C+ DudeImGodly- $3.50
132 Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers C DudeImGodly- $.50
133 Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King C- DudeImGodly- $.50
134 Max Payne (PH) B DudeImGodly- $1.50
135 Max Payne 2 A DudeImGodly- $1.50

You don't really want this stuff guys. It's just terrible. I heard all the money from the lowball goes to funding terrorists and drug dealers.

You should just stop bidding on everything and let me handle this.[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy please backoff GTA Sanandreas. I would really appreciate if you forget about that game and let me get it for the low. thanks :bouncy:

Sorry, the OP is doing weird things. At the last update, it randomly inserted Dead Space into the middle of the Gamecube games. o_O

I'll run through it again in a second and see what we can do to clean it up. :)

Yes my lowball did the same.
Kept adding games to other peoples totals.
Thought i was crazy.

Ending is gonna be crazy.
Ill be there to spread a little hate and discontent, i mean peace and love.

Alright, I moved the rules to another post so that should help things a bit.

Now that I review it, I think this was less a system error and more my fault. Item 073 and 076 are too close (Mana Khemia / Mimana). Thanks for catching that EnvyNeko!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']What time does this end?[/QUOTE]

Time to be announced; should be around 8pm PST on Thursday for the first post, Friday for the second.

I hope i don't sound like I'm trying to impede the lowballs' success, but I'm really curious. Is there something special about this copy of Persona 3: FES for the PS2? It just seems to be going for a lot higher than I've seen, and it's a game I'm interested in buying.

[quote name='adriley313']Its the lowball frenzy.
You see it in a lowball and get swept away and tend to pay more.[/QUOTE]

Lol, okay. I just wanted to know if there was some edition of the game I was unaware of.

Wish that kinda stuff would happen to my lowballs :(.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I hope i don't sound like I'm trying to impede the lowballs' success, but I'm really curious. Is there something special about this copy of Persona 3: FES for the PS2? It just seems to be going for a lot higher than I've seen, and it's a game I'm interested in buying.[/QUOTE]

It was owned by the mythical DV8Mad. I think that says it all.

226 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Ultimate Edition- $8
227 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition- $8
229 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Ultimate Edition- $8

[quote name='MasaTFC']004 :psp: Black and Red God of War Ghost of Sparta-$49.50

And anyone who can answer this question, is the second disc needed to complete a playthrough of Dead Space 2?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Also, if you're going through on the hardcore setting which only lets you save three times you get a pseudo save at the changing of discs, like a checkpoint.

[quote name='EnvyNeko']Absolutely. Also, if you're going through on the hardcore setting which only lets you save three times you get a pseudo save at the changing of discs, like a checkpoint.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly, saved me a headache of winning it if I placed a bid.

ok sorry, but i bid on 293 :dvd: The Princess Blade C Freemason - $2

I may just be an idiot, but i thought this was the Princess Bride i was gonna get for my kids lol

i just looked at the pics to see if it was a typo, and discovered i think it is just me, and i am dumb. I will honor my bid as is, but if it is not and you are willing to retract that bid, that would be cool as i would rather it go to someone who wants that one, when it will get no use at my place.

Thanks!

[quote name='Freemason']ok sorry, but i bid on 293 :dvd: The Princess Blade C Freemason - $2

I may just be an idiot, but i thought this was the Princess Bride i was gonna get for my kids lol

i just looked at the pics to see if it was a typo, and discovered i think it is just me, and i am dumb. I will honor my bid as is, but if it is not and you are willing to retract that bid, that would be cool as i would rather it go to someone who wants that one, when it will get no use at my place.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I had the same problem typing it up in the list. :lol:

If anyone would care to take over the bid, I'm sure that would be acceptable. Otherwise, send a quick PM over to TctclMvPhase and see if he can work something out (or perhaps he'll swing by the thread).

bread's done
Back