The Vienna Sausage Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Town was pretty good, not as good as Gone Baby Gone though.

A friend of mine got a boat yesterday, so we are gonna take it on the lake today.

[quote name='munch']I absolutely love this new interpol album.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']New Interpol is good.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear others like it. I don't understand why critics are bashing it so much.

I doubt it will be finished anytime soon.

I have to rake some leaves in the backyard later.

I'm going to the Kentucky v Akron football game tonight. I could care less about the game though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's being directed by the dudes behind Crank/Crank 2 so I'm definitely in!!![/QUOTE]

AMERICA!!!!! FUCH YEAHx!!!!

I swear, if I ever meet the bastards behind this textbook racket, I will kill them all. I bought a textbook for my Environmental Physiology class a full month ago. It was the shittiest textbook ever and was 800 pages -- all loose leaf -- for like $75. Come to find out this week, the bookstore ordered "the wrong book", so I had to take it back to exchange it for the new one. Turns out, the new one is twice the price of the one they ordered the first time! Surprise! What a scam...

[quote name='manthing']If you're using what I think, you should be OK.

I'm able to watch it on my phone with no problems.[/QUOTE]

Got to love Sprint TV

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I love everything they make, I'm so tired of hoppy IPAs though.[/QUOTE]

All IPAs are really hoppy. That's kind of the defining characteristic of them.

I love IPAs.

[quote name='Eviltude']All IPAs are really hoppy. That's kind of the defining characteristic of them.

I love IPAs.[/QUOTE]
I guess that is pretty redundant to say. I just want more balanced malty/ester-y-ness with the hopps. I'm really digging on hefeweizens, whites, blackened, and bocks lately.

I'd say IPAs are my favorite type of brew, but I get into them all seasonally. It's almost time to move to the dark stuff. Only a few weeks of tequila drinking left, too. :whistle2:(

Wah-wah. The William & Mary vs. ODU game is on here and the W&M kicker just missed his third fg (of 3 attempts) and one of the announcers said, "With the hat trick...". :lol:

I'd kill for any kind of beer right about now.

These kids are killing me. One's teething but is asleep and the other won't stop watching She-Ra.

I don't know if their parents will get back before the liquor stores close either.

I'm gonna be pist if I have to go to WI for booze tomorrow.

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']

These kids are killing me. One's teething but is asleep and the other won't stop watching She-Ra.
[/QUOTE]

She Ra, is it a He Man cross over episode? :lol:
Talk about a blast from the past.

Her aunt gave her the 'Secret of the Sword' origin movie DVD.

So yeah, He-man's in all of them.

We're on the 3rd viewing in a row.

sick0013.gif

:lol:
My wife and I picked up Muppet Show season 1 & 2 at McKays used books.
We let our kid watch one episode a day, some of the episodes still hold up, a lot don't.

Kentucky demolished Akron which was fun but I heard way to much Linkin Park and Black Eyed Peas.

Also I wasn't drunk which sucked.

You have a really small backyard in relation to the size of your gun collection. Are your neighbors concerned about hostile takeovers?

Happy Sunday OTTers. I hate homework and chores. One shouldn't be an issue, stupid me giving up initially, and the other is inevitable. If only my kids were old enough to help, then it would be a quick chore day.

[quote name='Eviltude']You have a really small backyard in relation to the size of your gun collection. Are your neighbors concerned about hostile takeovers?[/QUOTE]

That's only part of the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back