The whats your ringtone thread

I spliced the wires to my home phone through the surround sound system I have that spans most of my apartment, so now whenever someone calls it plays Panama by Van Halen really loud. I also put the answering machine to pick up on 17 rings...

Annoys the shit out of the neighbors.

Speaking of ringtones, does anyone know where I can get G.O.B.'s theme song from his magic act? Or even the name of the song?

[quote name='Kendal']Speaking of ringtones, does anyone know where I can get G.O.B.'s theme song from his magic act? Or even the name of the song?[/QUOTE]
Final Countdown, by Europe........C'mon!!

[quote name='Kendal']On my old phone I had Mario and Legend of Zelda, my new crappy phone has an MP3 of Hypnotize by System of a Down.[/QUOTE]

Man, I want the Hyrule Theme from LtP so bad. None of Verizon's getItNow programs have it. The ones I do have, PacMan's Arcade and XRinger2 are both great with a few 80's/game ringtones on each, but nothing exceptional.

Mine has different rings for different people... Right now I've got:

Futurama Theme
Original TMNT Theme
Thundercats Theme
G.I. Joe Theme
Invader Zim Theme

[quote name='hobocorpses']Final Countdown, by Europe........C'mon!![/QUOTE]

Like the guy in the $6300 suit, needs to know anything, c'mon!!

Thanks.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Hi Hi puffy amiyumi theme for Female callers
Kurt Angle's theme for every one else[/QUOTE]

.. You're kidding right? Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi is the worst thing to be broadcast on TV, ever. If people would stop watching visual/aural trainwrecks like this, they'd stop producing them. :roll:

bread's done
Back