The Wii Code Thread

Wii console code: 5147 8419 5032 1203
--definitely waiting for the next Animal Crossing
--Will add back!

[quote name='botticus']Thanks for sending me Miis, whoever did so this morning (I think io, jezebel, and Blaine). I also threw Frisky's Mii into the gallery since he was wandering around in the parade. I sent out mine in return.

It's too bad you don't see the creator of the Mii when they're in the parade.

I saw my first Mii conversation this morning, it cracked me up. They were just milling about, two of them walked up to each other, and little speech bubbles popped up above their heads. They were making hand gestures and everything.

Here's a question: I know that when a Mii is in the gallery, that's local to your machine. However, I'm assuming the residents of the parade are updated via WiiConnect24. So if one of my Miis is in someone's parade, and I edit it, would it be edited in their parade? And I assume that would not carry over to the gallery.[/quote]
They don't show the creator in the Parade? That sucks and explains why I don't see who these Miis are in the Parade. I just edited my Mii and the others I have set out to mingle, so you can check your parade and see if the edits are showing.

To everyone, If you've got a Mii in the Parade, let everyone here know so we know who's it is. You should use the creator tag before letting it mingle so people know who's Mii it is.

I've added everyone from the Master List (12:09 edition) in the OP to my friends list, so feel free to add me back and send me a Mii. I can send you one or more (I've got Cheapy, Wombat, and Jesus Miis) if you can't get them from the Parade.

How long does it take once you've registered someone and they've registered you for it to start working?

Frisky: I added you this morning. Do I show up on your list as messagable?

Just added cth, vgamergirl, Khaman, mofo1115, ckny, D4rkewolfe, and coolbrys.

Daroga: No, but I'm going to reboot and see if that changes anything.

Edit: Not black just yet, though I'm betting it'll be black soon enough.

I noticed that when the console is off, it periodically connects to the internet to check for updates. Like every ten minutes or so. I'm not sure to what extent it does this when its on however.

EDIT: Frisky, I accidentally deleted your Mii from my plaza o_O. Hopefully he comes back sometime.

Here's my Wii Number:

5713 0574 9899 6278

Look forward to seeing everyone's Miis!! BTW, Mine's name is Josh, and it'll say it was created by Josh

Edit:

So far I've added BREVITY and chodax. I'm going to print out the list tomorrow. It'll make things a bit easier, at least for me. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I sent you another one, Lan_Zer0.[/quote]

Frisky, I added you, but it has your name grayed out. Do you have mine on yours?

Hmm... still nothing, and I know there are several out there who've added me whom I have added as well.

I wonder if the same thing that's causing the Wii Shop not to work at all (not just server overload, Nintendo is sending me a new system) is causing this to be a problem too.

I've noticed mine take several hours to find certain people... One person I havent' seen on my list yet is just now showing up about 6 hours later, and just a second ago, trying to view my address book, it gave me an error saying there was a problem with WiiConnect24 (Error 052030). So I have a feeling part of it is just general server overload, but I don't know if 6 hours is going to be the norm or not.

Error got fixed from turning it completely off and back on though. So I dunno.

[quote name='Judhudson']Frisky, I added you, but it has your name grayed out. Do you have mine on yours?[/quote]
Yeah, your name is black on mine.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, your name is black on mine.[/quote]Have I shown up for you Frisky? Everyone on my list is still greyed out. :p

Frisky, you're the only one on my list who isn't grayed out ( 'sent you a test message ). 'Guess this just takes some time to go through, hmm.

'Sending 2 Mii's out: "tiramisue" and "mr. garrison". Let me know if anyone finds 'em!

-V

[quote name='Rimmit']How do I turn on the mingle option?[/QUOTE]

Go to "edit mii", then click on the first tab (( it has a talk bubble )). It brings you to the screen where you can change the fav color and birthday. There's a mingle button in that section, too; click on it to change your settings.

-V

[quote name='daroga']Have I shown up for you Frisky? Everyone on my list is still greyed out. :p[/quote]
No, not yet.

I'll make a list of this.

Added and black:
Blaine
botticus
Brainwave0
Grave_Addiction
io
jezebelseven
Judhudson
Lan_Zer0
Oops! I did it again.
Starky27
Kendal
ransom456
glockant
EvilAkana
Purple Flames
Z-Saber
vgamergirl
D4rkewolfe
anomynous
f4t4lfury
hack
ckny
coolbrys
Strell
musicnoteless
marten
Zyblorg
njchris
Khaman
doc_zaius
Troz1820
twiztidjester
Kuros
suko_32
evophile
heyfergy
darth007
thorbahn3
moojuice
JokerCard
lilboo
Ecofreak

[quote name='vgamergirl']Go to "edit mii", then click on the first tab (( it has a talk bubble )). It brings you to the screen where you can change the fav color and birthday. There's a mingle button in that section, too; click on it to change your settings.

-V[/quote]

I got that far, but it won't let me click on the mingle option. Hmm....

[quote name='Rimmit']I got that far, but it won't let me click on the mingle option. Hmm....[/quote]
Did you pick an internet connection to use? Check it again in your settings menu.

Just added Strell.

It is going to take a while for me to get through this list of codes. If you added me already and I havent added you yet, please be patient. :)

[quote name='Rimmit']I got that far, but it won't let me click on the mingle option. Hmm....[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. it was grayed out for me, too, until some FC's were successfully exchanged. Or it could be what frisky's sayin... just a connection thing.

I might try to add some more later tonight, depends on what's on TV. Need to start clearing my schedule of miscellaneous items prior to the start of my long long long vacation on Wednesday!

Hey guys, some helpful tips if you're having a problem with grayed-out options...

STEP ONE

Go into the Mii Channel, select Mii Parade (top right), and select Travel Settings. You must now select Travel.

STEP TWO

In the Mii Channel, choose your favorite Miis and select Edit. You can now set Mingle to On in the personal settings on the top left of the Mii Edit section.

Upon doing this, and restarting my console, I was able to message my friends whom I had added but were previously grayed-out.

Also, in order to add your e-mail address, first add your e-mail address in the Address Book. Now, you can either a.) wait for a confirmation message sent from w(your Wii number)@wii.com, or simply e-mail your Wii by sending to the address:

w[insert your Wii number]@wii.com

Example:
[email protected]

Lastly,

nickname: Shammy
Wii #: 5638 9110 2906 3620

EDIT: PLEASE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME if you add me! There are TONS of peeps and I gotta get going on this Botany exam! Thanks dudes/dudettes.

Okay, here's everyone I've added. I'm getting pretty full. What I think I'm gonna do is add everyone and if they haven't added me by friday (what with the holiday), I may bump them to add more people. (Bold are black for me)

Starky27
FullmetalJ
Grave_Addiction
Jezebel7
jfunkdpg
Lan_Zer0
io
madfrog
Oops! I did it again
pds319
bazz
Fox5
menikimati
FriskyTanuki
botticus
jPoD
JokerCard
JenBowie
Brainwave0
Judhudson
Foolman
exRounder
jared4781
gizmogc
marten
anomynous
Bezerker
Kendal
chodax
d00k
sying
ransom456
cyphertink
glockant
njchris
brevity
project86
PurpleFlame
icyjones
EvilAkana
zyblorg
musicnotes<
heyfergy
nakedsushi
kawikabot
f4t4lfury
daroga
Z-Saber
hack
lebowsky
WiiDSmoker
djkerbyroc
iheartmetal
cth
vgamergirl
Khaman
mofo1115
ckny
D4rkewolfe
coolbrys
vashknives
Strell
Tenchi-kun
twiztidjes
SuperShammy
+++++++++++++++++++++++

So, if you wanna add me - go for it. Again, I only have about 5 pages left so if I run out of slots, I'm gonna start deleting people from the front (after Thanksgiving).

Finally poking my head out of Zelda into the rest of the system. My code is:

7762 4752 3248 4975

I'll get cracking on the 11/19 & 11/20 list today and any new individuals after that.

Ok i FINALLY gots my code :D

And EVERYTHING seems to be doing OK finally!

1651-4644-6522-6419

I dunno who to add.. so.. if you wanna add me.. just lemme know (send a PM? It'll be easier then checking this thread constantly)

hope to see a few of you soon!

[quote name='Strell']Update: PLEASE ADD ME!

6569 1652 7708 9370[/quote]

You're one of my favorite posters of CAG, please add me when you get a minute :)

hey guys! heres my Wii number:

1873 5628 9476 5756

Definately want to see what kind of Miis I can get, and hopefully not have any problems with it.

Will be adding people to my list later tonight when I get some time.

thx!

One of my favorite hidden surprises has been the music in the Wii Shop.

I live a sheltered life.

Wii: 1754 8190 9515 0411 (I'll add like crazy)

Man.. I got the rest of the 11/19 list added, gonna wait til the 11/20 list is finalized, cause there's no way I'll get all of them right now, and then I'll forget who.

I can play Trauma Center for a half hour without a hint of ache, but after five minutes of entering codes, my forearms are about to die.

bread's done
Back