The Wii Code Thread

First off, updated through Esperado, and holy crud there are a lot of you. :)

Second, thanks to whoever stickied this. I had trouble for a minute finding it in the Wii forum as it's on the top now :)

I'll try to do another update before I go to bed, then update again tomorrow morning probably around 11 AM EST

I've added roughly 3/4 of you.... I'll add the rest in the morning :D

Please add me; 'especially if you'd like me to send some annoying celebrity Mii's your way :bouncy: :bouncy:

Here is my number
5408 0774 7486 9163

Does anyone want to try the parade or anything else out? I'm playing the Wii right now.

Just added Ecofreak, Supershammy, doc_zaius, Troz1820, lilboo, evophile, twiztidjester, Tenchi-kun, vashknives114, rmoushon, darth007, rscaramelo, thorbahn3, Kuros, Ispep Aloc, moojuice, gojtron, suko_32, and SIUfan. Feel free to add me. Check here to see if you're black or gray on my list. Feel free to send Miis and request some from me or pull them from the Mii Parade (Chris).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I did. There should be a Wombat one out there, too.[/QUOTE]

Can you "mail" me the Wombat's Mii?

I'll be making a massive update on my system with the latest list. It's pretty cool, I just went out to the living room and from the dark corner of the entertainment center I noticed a blue, pulsing glow. Guess I gots something new - will check it out when I update later. This is the first time I've seen it in the dark - it is very neat. I'm glad Nintendo didn't make the thing glow continuously as some had hoped - it's cooler when it happens occasionally (and for a reason). I saw my wireless router going nuts a while back (and the Wii is the only thing on there right now) so I wonder...

And by the way, Botticus, your Mii was in the baseball game I played against my daughter tonight - you were on her team and kept catching all my long fly balls in left field :lol:.

added everyone who was on the list earlier tonight, and will be adding the Final list updates for 11/20 right now. If anyone wants him, I made a Jin Kazama mii. I think it looks like him. :)

Morning update is done. PM me if there's a specific issue with your code (whether I missed it, or misstyped it or something), chances are I'll read a PM a lot sooner than a post.

yeah, I'm pretty sure my Wii is down for the count for this stuff. Likely te same issue plaguing my Wii Shop experience. I'll have a new console tomorrow evening so I'll update things then.

I did not have an opportunity to update my address book yesterday, but when I get home, I will enter everyone I do not already have from the first post. As of now, I only have the first updated list, but everyone else, add me anyway. I will get to you today.

[quote name='Blaine']
So, if you wanna add me - go for it. Again, I only have about 5 pages left so if I run out of slots, I'm gonna start deleting people from the front (after Thanksgiving).[/QUOTE]

I added back, but you're still greyed out.

If anyone else has added me, let me know, either through here or PM. Also thanks Shammy for the whole e-mail thing. I added my personal e-mail as a test, and probably will add my wife's e-mail and all that, somehow I think I'll check my e-mail on the Wii more than I do my normal e-mail >.>

I've added everyone from the first two days. I doubt that the system is realtime so give it a while for people to show up. Out of everyone I added yesterday I've only got 3 that are not greyed out.

I also did an email test to myself and found it took several hours before the system registered it.

Have started adding people - slowly. I've got Tanuki on, Strell, and D4rkewolfe. Please PM me if you add me, I'll PM others from here - will probably start pulling from the master list tonight/responding to anyone that adds me.

# again: 5147 8419 5032 1203

2036 8919 1111 4558

I've only added a few of you so far, PM me if you want me on there and I haven't added you.

I added a friend lastn ight, and his name is still greyed out. How long does it take to fix this?

And once I add people, will their Miis randomly show up if they haven't sent them? What's the Mii Parade for?

bread's done
Back