The Wii Code Thread

woohoo, out of boredom I just made a Phil Harrison, Kaz and Peter Moore Mii.

and an Itagaki too, so he can scare all my female Miis.

I'm about to add a few new people. EVERYONE LEAVE YOUR WIIs ON TONIGHT. Imma be out of town for a few days and won't have a connection, so I want to make sure I get as many on here before I go.

Also, Khaman, please send me your Neil Gaiman Mii. That one just has to be awesome.

[quote name='Tybee']My Wii Number is:

2580 1403 1274 3867

You know you've been waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

I'll add you in a bit.

Botticus, you AND Robin were in our baseball game tonight - on opposite teams ;). I also had Jezebelseven, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Tiramisue, and a Jason (is that "Oops"?).

Fun stuff...

More people need to set their Mii's to mingle, as I've had the same 3 in my parade for the last full day. I think they are all from Frisky.

[quote name='baloras']Mine: 3445 8679 7869 4182[/quote]Could you double-check that number? Comes back as invalid.

Added Tybee, geepgal, and njchris. Might be able to finish the rest of the list tomorrow, we'll see.

Good Lord, I just had a half dozen Miis sent to me. At least I have io's whole family now. :D And Hitler.

[quote name='botticus']
Good Lord, I just had a half dozen Miis sent to me. At least I have io's whole family now. :D And Hitler.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I've sent you my daughter yet ;). Correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='io']I don't think I've sent you my daughter yet ;). Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]Nope, you're right. Two boys, you, and the wife.

[quote name='io']I don't think I've sent you my daughter yet ;). Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]Send me some Miis since I can't send out anymore today.

Updated!

Added and black:
musicnoteless
Z-Saber
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
Botticus
Kuros
Troz1820
twiztidjester
JudHudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32
vgamergirl
SpazX
JokerCard

Added but gray:
Bazz
Oops I did it Again
JimmieMac
Ecofreak
CapAmerica
io
lilboo
doctorfaustus
evophile
wjhard63
njchris
Corvin
zyblorg
Tybee
Ultimate Matt X

(Everyone after JimmieMac got added today, so they will probably go black soon.)

Also, doctorfaustus - please send me your Dwight Shrute Mii. Khaman, I think I already asked for Neil Gaiman, but I'll just add it here too, no rush. :)

Thanks all! I should have added anyone I got a message/PM from for this.

Just added Ultimate Matt X, Tybee, SpazX, Jobbercho, Esperado, 1modernboy, asianxcore, and Blind the Thief.

I'm about 2 pages from full, so I'm going to start deleting some of you that haven't added me back yet on Friday. The first wave goes on Friday night and the second goes on Monday night. So please add me back ASAP!

Thanks for the Miis io.

Miis Mingling (will send w/requests):
Chris (Me)
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime
CheapyD
Wombat
Miyamoto
Iwata
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda

Added and black

Added, but greyed out:

First Wave of deleters:
Bazz
FullmetalCJ
Fox5
Bezerker
exRounder
Foolman
gizmogc
Jared4781
jenbowie
jfunkdpg
jPoD
maddfrog

Second Wave:
menikmati
pds319
d00k
chodax
sying
BREVITY
cyphertink
djkerbyrock icyjones
iheartmetal
kawikabot
lebowsky

Third Wave or higher:
nakedsushi
projecteightysix
WiiDSmoker
cth
mofo1115
Supershammy
Tenchi-kun
vashknives114
rmoushon
rscaramelo
Ispep Aloc
gojtron
SIUfan
Ultimate Matt X
Tybee
SpazX
Jobbercho
Esperado
1modernboy
asianxcore
Blind the Thief

2448-1057-3668-7390

I'll be going through this morning and adding a lot of the list

I added around 15 or so. I PM'd those i added.

Lemme know if you add me and I'll return the favor.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Miis Mingling (will send w/requests):
Chris
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime
CheapyD
Wombat
Miyamoto
Iwata
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
[/quote]

Ooooh. Oooh.

Can you send me... uhhh... all of them please(well, except Chris... who is Chris?... and I got Cheapy already). Thanks!

The Wii and Mii are so much fun. XD

Ok everyone, I'm out for a few days (grandma's thanksgiving trip FTW), so I won't be appearing on anyone's list.

Hohez, I'll add you and such when I get back.

See everyone then!

Have a good one Strell!

Everyone, if you've added me, delete me. My new Wii will be here today or Friday and it doesn't appear to be working right now for me anyway. We'll start this anew in a few days ;)

Haven't added anyone yet, but I get out of work early today and I'll have the TV and laptop all to myself for a few hours, so I'll try to add as many people as I can.

Then you'll be able to bowl properly.

No one fucks with The Jesus.

Updated with those still gray on my list:
[quote name='botticus']
Added and gray:
jfunkdpg
jPod
Foolman
gizmogc
anomynous
Bazz
Bezerker
exRounder
FullmetalCJ
Fox5
Jared4781
jenbowie
maddfrog
menikmati
pds319
lebowsky
Billservo
Gojtron
moojuice
D4rkewolfe
iheartmetal
Khaman
Kuros
mofo1115
thorbahn3
Z-Saber
onikage
1modernboy
asianxcore
SIUfan
chodax
d00k
rscaramelo
twistidjester
supershammy
Ultimate Matt X
geepgal
Tybee
hohez
[/quote]
I think I sent out my Mii to all the people who have sent me Miis. If I missed you, let me know. Otherwise you'll catch Brian while he's mingling.

[quote name='botticus']Updated with those still gray on my list:

I think I sent out my Mii to all the people who have sent me Miis. If I missed you, let me know. Otherwise you'll catch Brian while he's mingling.[/quote]Just added you, but you are grayed out on my list >_

added.

blaine
cyphertink
friskytanuki
io
jezebel7
botticus
ecofreak
memoryspill
khaman
judhudson

so far...

if you see Fred, fufu, Santa or Jesus H. parading...they're from me!

Going out for a bit, but once I'm back I'll finish adding those who have added me. I see someone made a Brock from Pokemon, my wife just made him last night too heh heh. We were trying to do a Misty, but where's the red hair Nintendo? >.

I've just added EVERYBODY from the 11/19, 11/20, and 11/21 lists, as well as the following that haven't yet made it to the front page:
ultimate matt x
hohez
tybee
ninja robot pirate
druciferwept

Please add in return! Also, I could not add baloras' code (post 303) -- the wii said it was incorrect.

'Just added...

-Twiztidjester
-JokerCard
-Esparado
-Judhudson
-geepgal

(( if i forgot to add anyone, please let me know! ))

PurpleFlame> thanks for the Brock ^_^ He's been pal-ing around with "Hard Gay" sent by Darth :p

[quote name='twiztidjester']added

suko_32
f4t4lfury
JimmieMac
Z-Saber
vgamergirl

please add me and send me miis if u added me let me know please[/QUOTE]

I'll get you back today. I have Mii's of Jin Kazama, Buddy Christ, and Brad Pitt. I made an Angelina Jolie one too but it doesn't really look like her. I'm going to try for a Lara Croft one later today. :p

Reggie's out there? I must have Reggie!

What does everyone do with the Miis? Do you throw most of them in the Plaza, or leave them in the Parade?

[quote name='hack']Ooooh. Oooh.

Can you send me... uhhh... all of them please(well, except Chris... who is Chris?... and I got Cheapy already). Thanks!

The Wii and Mii are so much fun. XD[/quote]
That's my Mii.

To try not to fill my quota today, I'll send you half of the Miis today and the rest tomorrow. If you want to pick out five or six now, let me know. Otherwise I'll send some out in a little bit.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's my Mii.

To try not to fill my quota today, I'll send you half of the Miis today and the rest tomorrow. If you want to pick out five or six now, let me know. Otherwise I'll send some out in a little bit.[/QUOTE]

My Mii is Chris too! uh oh! hehe but mine's sexier. :)

Yo!

got my console online and running!

I would love some new Miis! I'll come up with a few to trade soon.

Apossum:

0374 4311 0173 0578

[quote name='Tybee']Okay. I've added everyone in the first post. In one sitting.

My arm's about to fall off.[/QUOTE]
Now that's dedication. I added you btw Tybee. I'll send you my Mii when I'm back on later...

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Added you, kward and apossum.[/QUOTE]

cool, I'll add ya back, but I can't find you on the list. EDIT- nevermind, it's right there on top of this page :)

Tybee-- I'll add you back as well.

I've added some people, but I want to get around to all of them. 'bout to go see Borat so I'm short on time.

EDIT: shit, forgot to add my Mii with them :oops: looks like i'll go back and redo them.

7417 3042 8019 0520

Somebody show me some love so I can check out this mingling...

Dom DeLuise is waiting to visit your Wii. Maybe he's really Rob Reiner, it's up to you, but his name is "Dom".

bread's done
Back