The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='Apossum']Yo!

got my console online and running!

I would love some new Miis! I'll come up with a few to trade soon.

Apossum:

0374 4311 0173 0578[/quote]
Just added you.

Ok, everyone who's just added me is receiving Dick Cheney in the mail! (you lucky bastards.) I have other political figures (Dubya, Clinton, Hillary) available if anyone is interested.

If anyone adds me who is NOT listed under 11/19, 20, 21, or 22 in the OP-- PM me, because I've maxxed out my address book (with potentials, many of whom are still grayed out) and will need to clear out room in order to add you back.

**Please send me more Mii directly, people!** My Mii parade is updating hella slowly and I'd like to see what others are coming up with. The Dr. Phil I already received was fun!

[quote name='lilboo']Can I get some more people to add me? :(

1651 4644 6522 6419[/QUOTE]

I believe I already did, boo -- try it and see.

Anybody want a funny Rayman Raving Rabbids Thanksgiving video starring one of those funny rabbits? If you're on my friends list, I'll send it to you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody want a funny Rayman Raving Rabbids Thanksgiving video starring one of those funny rabbits? If you're on my friends list, I'll send it to you.[/quote]Send me!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody want a funny Rayman Raving Rabbids Thanksgiving video starring one of those funny rabbits? If you're on my friends list, I'll send it to you.[/QUOTE]

Me three!

I'll send it out after I'm done with the Red vs. Blue videos I'm watching right now.

I'll try to get some more of the RRR videos I've seen on here and send those out, as well. I know there's at least a Halloween one, as well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody want a funny Rayman Raving Rabbids Thanksgiving video starring one of those funny rabbits? If you're on my friends list, I'll send it to you.[/QUOTE]

send it ;)

I sent off a test message to io so he can let me know if this works or if it's not the video actually being sent.

Edit: I'm thinking it's not the actually video, because it says "Post this frame to the Wii Message Board" when I go to post it. If that's the case, then I cannot send the actual videos out. Sorry for the mixup.

To make up for it, here's the videos I would've sent:

Bunnies can't cook turkey
Bunnies can't scare people
Bunnies can't infiltrate game conventions
Bunnies don't close doors
Bunnies don't milk cows
Bunnies don't do vacuum cleaning
Rabbits and fireworks don't mix

[quote name='lilboo']Hey Joker--add me? :)
1651 4644 6522 6419

What's your number, I'll add ya[/quote]

I coulda swore I added you already...anyways its 8430 9783 0217 3155

If I dont add you this weeks dont worry cause im swamped with stuff to do...ill hopefully get to it tomorrow but I have to make Thanksgiving cooking stuff so time may be a little harsh...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Okay, I've got 6 more of these rabbit videos. One Halloween video and five that show five facts you may not know about rabbits.[/QUOTE]

can you send me one

Went through the past few pages and tried to pick out those who seemed to be into Mii exchanging :) Please add me back!

If you're not on here and want to exchange some Miis, let me know.

Added:

Dr. Faustus
FriskyTanuki
geepgal
lilboo
Botticus
Soliddragon
JokerCard
Druciferwept
Tybee
vgamergirl
doc_zaius
jezebelseven

Btw, do you automatically get Miis from people or what? I'm not sure how this works. What's the Mii parade?

Made the following:

--Ryu (sf2..kinda works)

--Azumanga daioh characters-- Osaka, Chiyo, Tomo, Yomi, Kimura (some look better than others. Tomo is good, Kimura is great..Osaka is alright)

up next:

--someone who isn't japanese

Hey Frisky... Can you send me the vid of bunnies dont close doors? :)

By the way, did you get my Picard I made? :)

I'm not very good at making Mii's that look like anybody (can't even make a good one of myself), but I'd love it if people with interesting Mii's to share would add me. Thanks!

2115 3907 2645 1183

[quote name='Miranda']I'm not very good at making Mii's that look like anybody (can't even make a good one of myself), but I'd love it if people with interesting Mii's to share would add me. Thanks!

2115 3907 2645 1183[/QUOTE]

added ya...

here's my code:

0374 4311 0173 0578

Just made Mr. T

I'll go through and send people random Miis later :)

I have entered the following folks' codes. If your name is bold, you have added me as well. If not, please add me (4041-8032-8086-2774). If I've overlooked anyone, I'm still adding names, so add me and give me a day or two to get you in my system.

anomynous
apossum
bazz
berzerker
blaine
blindthethief
botticus
BREVITY
chodax
ckny
cth
cyphertink
d4rke wolfe
doctorfaustus
ecofreak
exrounder
fox5
foolman
friskyt
fullmetalcj
geepgal
gizmogc
grave addiction
hack
heyfergy
io
jared4781
jenbowie
jezebelseven
jfunkdpg
jokercard
jpod
judhudson
kendal
khaman
lan_zer0
lilboo
maddfrog
marten
menikmati
ninja robot pirate
oops
pds319
starky27
strell
vgamergirl
z-saber

I have returned, and have entered the following codes!

geepgal
Esperado
SpazX
FriskiTanuki
apossum
lilboo
io
Strell
jezebelseven
drucifer
vgamergirl
Ultimate Matt X
JokerCard
Miranda
Ninja Robot Pirate

Add me back!

shammy - 5638 9110 2906 3620

I have a couple of good Miis to share.
Jack Black and Kyle Gass
(TENACIOUS D TIME, MOTHERfuckER GO!)
Quentin Tarantino
Sarah Silverman
Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction)
Randy Marsh from South Park
DJ Shadow
Amy Poehler

Those are the famous ones, while I, Nick and Kid Nick (me as a child) will bring along my friends. Any of the Miis made by Greg, Nick, Allegra, or any strange combination of those names are from my Wii.

I ended up with a couple of good ones from other people, too, including Starr Jones, Chef of South Park singing, and Mr. AND Ms. Garrison. I hope they spread over to you guys!

PM me if you add me, I'll add you back.

[quote name='Apossum']
Btw, do you automatically get Miis from people or what? I'm not sure how this works. What's the Mii parade?[/quote]I will add you shortly. Any Miis that people have set to "mingle" will show up in your Mii parade eventually. Otherwise if they send them directly to you, they'll go right to your plaza. The only problem witht he Mii parade is that you can't even look at all the Miis before they're off the screen. I have 30 in there now and don't know who most of them are.

Update on my list: (bolded are the ones who have added me)

Anonymus
ICY Jones
Bazz
Berzerker
Blaine
Botticus
Brainwave
Eco-Freak
Evophile
ExRounder
Fullmetal
Foolman
Fox 5
Frisky
Gizmogc
Grave
Jared 4781
JenBowie
Jezebel
J-Funk
Jokercard
J-Pod
JudHudson
Lan Zero
IO
MaddFrog
Marten
Ant
Menik Mati
Oops!
PDS319
Starky27
Brevity
Chodax
Cyphertink
Daroga
D00k
F4T4L FURY
Hack
HeyFergy

Kawika-Bot
Kendal
Lebowsky
MusicNote
Naked-S
NJ Chris
Project 86
Purple Flames
Ransom
WiiDSmoker
Z-Saber
Zyblorg

Add me back please!
Double-G (1807 5041 5034 3514)

[quote name='EvilAkana']Update on my list: (bolded are the ones who have added me)

Add me back please!
Double-G (1807 5041 5034 3514)[/QUOTE]

Added you! :)

Alright, I think I've added everyone who has said they've added me. If I'm still gray on your list (after a reasonable time for this to update), let me know. I'll update who is gray on my list soon enough.

[quote name='botticus']Alright, I think I've added everyone who has said they've added me. If I'm still gray on your list (after a reasonable time for this to update), let me know. I'll update who is gray on my list soon enough.[/QUOTE]

How long does it usually take? You're still grayed out on mine.

Ok, I finally have a working system and hopefully this will work now.

New code: 4449 2383 7411 0384

As I said before, if anyone added me prior to me posting this, DELETE it. The console that the previous number was tied to is on its way back to Nintendo, never to be seen by me again. :)

I added a bunch of people I really can't keep up with all the pages on this list. So if you Add me and for some reason you don't show up able to exchange messages on the Wii with me , just Pm me on here so I can add you to my list.

Shortly I'll be adding everyone listed under 11/21 and 11/22 on the master list. My Mii's would appreciate the opportunity to mingle and be grateful if you add me.

0279 2049 9940 5251 (under 11/22 on the master list)

I'm pretty sure I got everyone who said they added me.
If you added me, and it's still gray.. lemme know! I'll def add ya back!!

Ok, I've added the following people from the past day. **I still have lots of grayed-out entries from earlier, so please keep adding me, even if you posted your number before today!**
DesertEagleXIX
ragnahrok
daroga
dchen5
Miranda

I'll send out miis to people tomorrow -- hit my limit early and have quite a backlog currently. If you received only one from me (probably DickCheney -- trying to stick to the same one to avoid duplicates!) and want more, message me!

[quote name='vgamergirl']PurpleFlame> thanks for the Brock ^_^ He's been pal-ing around with "Hard Gay" sent by Darth :p [/quote]

No problem.

Looks like I'll be home Saturday, which is sooner than I expected, so expect to be added then if you aren't already.

This thread as gotten huge....way too much for me to handle and keep checking. Although I'll try my best to add a few more folks.

I did go thru today and deleted most of the grayed out ones that I haven't heard from. Here's what I have on my list:

BOLDED:
*Blaine
*Foolman
*FriskyTanuki
*VGamerGirl
*EvilAnaka
*Strell
*Ecofreak
*Botticus
*JokerCard
*Glockant
*Doc-Zaius
*Brainwave0

GRAYED
*Daroga (pending - sent a pm to him)
*IHeartMetal (Pending - sent him a PM, still waiting to hear from him)

If anybody has me on their list and I am gray, please shoot me a PM. :)

So I updated the list again tonight, I'm going to have a list for this weekend, then from them out probably weeks at a time until the Xmas-time since the additions have died down. We'll play it by ear.

Daroga, I removed your old code and readded you to this weekend.

[quote name='njchris']Hey Frisky... Can you send me the vid of bunnies dont close doors? :)

By the way, did you get my Picard I made? :)[/quote]
Yes, I got it. It's too bad that I'm not a Star Trek fan.

As for the videos, it's a no go as I posted above.

I'll post my grayed people. It's odd because, for example, I added botticus a few days ago, yet I'm on his gray list and he's on mine. Anyway, the first page definitely hit more than 100, so I'll start deleting gray names next week to make room for others.

I spent a bit of time staring at Apossum's Mii in a trance-like state due to his awesome green hat. Matching the accessories to the clothes! It's so simple, yet I never thought of it.

Added these folks:

Brainwave0
dchen5
Purple Flames
ragnahrok
DesertEagleXIX
kward
daroga
Miranda
darth007

Slightly off topic: When games that are playable online come out.. will THEY have specific codes as well??? I sure hope not. This friend code shit is SUCH a pain in the ass.

If this is the only code we have to do, then I'll be very satisfied :D

bread's done
Back