The Wii Code Thread

I added ahmedmalik, botticus, FriskyTanuki and jezebelseven to my list last night. Feel free to add me back if you like!

I'm going to be adding lordwow, daroga and Strell this evening when I get home from work as well.

My code:

8208 9528 8707 0286

PM if you add me, and I'll return the favor.

I'm working on Miis of past US presidents, so if you want a chunky William Howard Taft shuffling around, I'm your man.

Only one of my friends has a Wii so far. I'd like to see a Mii Parade.

My Wii Code is 1213 8534 6863 0792

Please send PM if you add me so I can add you to my list. I'm curious to see the creative Miis out there. I should be able to create some this weekend.

Thanks!

Roger

[quote name='Tenchi-kun']I added ahmedmalik, botticus, FriskyTanuki and jezebelseven to my list last night. Feel free to add me back if you like!

I'm going to be adding lordwow, daroga and Strell this evening when I get home from work as well.[/QUOTE]

Have added you back :) If I've missed anyone else, let me know.

My only grey entries are Oops! I did it again., smellytim, and anomynous.

[quote name='jezebelseven']Have added you back :) If I've missed anyone else, let me know.

My only grey entries are Oops! I did it again., smellytim, and anomynous.[/quote]Added you as well...haven't checked my Wii yet to see if you've done likewise. Thanks.

Ok, I figured out why none of my friend adds have worked...
I formatted my wii so my wii code changed! I figured it'd be wired to the console, but apparently it's not.

My wii friend code is now 8554 1292 0807 3769, so anyone who's added me.....yeah it'd be nice if you could change that.

If you haven't added me back by the time I get up and go tomorrow, you're getting cut. I can add you back later, but I have way too many people who are gray taking up space from others who have added me.

Hey guys, just got my WiiConnect24 up and running. Here's my code:
4633 2726 5606 0176

PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor. Thanks!

Here's mine: 8175 9619 3456 4886

I'm not online yet, but I plan on hooking up my router I got on BF this weekend.

I added lordwow, jah2004, and awdboxer. Btw please Pm me if you add me. I had no clue that both parties had to add before you could even send a message. Seems a little to security orriented.

Does anyone know if you can save your address book to an SD card incase anything happens. Sorry if this has been answered I am just typing off the top of my head.

[quote name='prisonerac']I added lordwow, jah2004, and awdboxer. Btw please Pm me if you add me. I had no clue that both parties had to add before you could even send a message. Seems a little to security orriented.

Does anyone know if you can save your address book to an SD card incase anything happens. Sorry if this has been answered I am just typing off the top of my head.[/quote]Nope, it's all tied to the system and can't be exported to an SD card.

Ok, I've been steadily adding anyone who sends me a PM.

Now the following are my only grays:

liboo
iheartmetal
brevity
blind the thief
onikage
daroga
wombat
never4vever (you PM'd me and I've had your code in for a day now - still gray)

Anyone else who wants to add just post a list like list with me as gray and I'll get it done, or PM. Either way...

I now have 50 Miis in my parade, and this was after my youngest dumped about 25 from there into our plaza. I deleted most of these as they don't say who they are from even when transferred (which I think sucks - they need to fix that). Some of them came back within a day to the Mii parade - very wierd.

Thanks for the C3PO whoever sent that - my kids thought it was great. Any other Star Wars characters would be greatly appreciated. Geepgal - the Hillary one is incredible, looks just like her. I also have W and DC (Darth Cheney) - may have to delete them eventually though ;). The Beatles are here to stay though, as well as vgamergirl's celebs, some of which I just "regifted" to other people tonight (those of you getting Paris Hilton and Madonna).

My baseball game tonight (in which, for some reason, I kicked all kinds of ass even though I haven't played in a week and hadn't been very good at before - hit multiple homers and won by mercy rule 9-0) featured a diverse lineup including W, Paul McCartney, Michael Stipe, Robin (Botticus's fiancee), and a couple of my kids.

[quote name='io']Ok, I've been steadily adding anyone who sends me a PM.

Now the following are my only grays:

liboo
iheartmetal
brevity
blind the thief
onikage
daroga
wombat
never4vever (you PM'd me and I've had your code in for a day now - still gray)

Anyone else who wants to add just post a list like list with me as gray and I'll get it done, or PM. Either way...

I now have 50 Miis in my parade, and this was after my youngest dumped about 25 from there into our plaza. I deleted most of these as they don't say who they are from even when transferred (which I think sucks - they need to fix that). Some of them came back within a day to the Mii parade - very wierd.

Thanks for the C3PO whoever sent that - my kids thought it was great. Any other Star Wars characters would be greatly appreciated. Geepgal - the Hillary one is incredible, looks just like her. I also have W and DC (Darth Cheney) - may have to delete them eventually though ;). The Beatles are here to stay though, as well as vgamergirl's celebs, some of which I just "regifted" to other people tonight (those of you getting Paris Hilton and Madonna).

My baseball game tonight (in which, for some reason, I kicked all kinds of ass even though I haven't played in a week and hadn't been very good at before - hit multiple homers and won by mercy rule 9-0) featured a diverse lineup including W, Paul McCartney, Michael Stipe, Robin (Botticus's fiancee), and a couple of my kids.[/quote]I'm adding you later. Hopefully your C3PO, Beatles and other characters visit.

[quote name='io']
My baseball game tonight featured a diverse lineup including W, Paul McCartney, Michael Stipe, Robin (Botticus's fiancee), and a couple of my kids.[/QUOTE]

I love playing baseball just to see what strange combinations it comes up with for teams. Last night's was pretty fun. Me, Webster, Hitler, Wiisus, Luigii, Botticus, Brainwave0, and Wombat. You can't go wrong with Hitler, Wiisus, and Webster all in a row.

I hope that in the future baseball games that come out that use the miis, if any do, you'll be able to pick your team, but the random pick of wii sports is great for a laugh.

I have a list of people I added and I would really appreciate it if they add me back as it took me awhile to finish. I still want to add more later and if you want to add me please do and let me know.

List 12/2:
Rig
Pimpinc333
xeex
io
Jezebelseven
UltimateMattX
lordwow
Crowbb
daroga
J.elles
Wombat
Apossum
Peloquin17
Gojtron
moojuice
Brevity
Jimmiemac
Strell
Vgamergirl
WiidSmoker
Z-Saber
OppsIdiditagain
anomynous
botticus
FriskyTanuki

Just added Rig, javeryh, Santurio, kloda, jah2004, and n9rockerasu.

Added but still grey:
pds319
d00k
chodax
sying
cyphertink
BREVITY
djkerbyrok
icyjones
iheartmetal
kawikabot
lebowsky
nakedsushi
projecteightysix
WiiDSmoker
cth
mofo1115
rmoushon
vashknives114
Ispep Aloc
gojtron
SIUfan
Jobbercho
asionxcore

Please add me back or I'll take some of you off by the end of the week.

I added everyone in here that PM'ed me and posted in here. And, I'm adding the following people:

javeryh
pimpinc333
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
daroga
Wombat
Apossum
lilboo
D4rkewolfe
iheartmetal
Strell
thorbahn3
Z-Saber
botticus
gizmogc
Grave_Addiction

Please add me back! (6704 8153 7669 0758)

I'm going to suggest PM everyone you add. People might not come back and check the thread to see who added them. It might be a hassle, but I'm sure you'll get less "grayed out names."

I plan on adding 25 - 30 more people in a couple days.

Ver 1.5: Time for my semi-regular update!

Added and black [45 total]:
musicnoteless
Z-Saber
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
botticus
Kuros
thorbahn3
Troz1820
twiztidjester
Judhudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32
striker199
simplygriff
Ecofreak
vgamergirl
SpazX
JokerCard
Esperado
io
lilboo
doctorfaustus
evophile
wjhard63
njchris
Corvin
zyblorg
Tybee
Ultimate Matt X
1modernboy
Apossum
Brainwave0
Scobie
ahmedmalik
daroga
hohez
Ninja Robot Pirate
supershammy
lordwow
SteveMcQ
Rodimus Donut

Added but grey [4 total]:
Wombat
Javeryh
Santurio
Rig

If you are not on the list and would like to be, do not hesitate to reply in this thread or via PM, as I have cleaned my inbox. :) Thanks!!

Last Updated: 12/03/06@2:57 PM on page 29

Oh, and lordwow: There's at least a few small fixes needed.

• Corvin needs to be added (he got lost in the shuffle): 3497 1324 7344 6386
  • Scobie (same deal) – 4541 5790 9719 0078
  • lilboo is listed twice.
  • Could probably remove "(USE THIS ONE!)" from daroga's entry.

I think that's all I wanted to suggest. I only mention these 'cuz I'm compiling a master list in Excel, and I notice these things because I'm OCD. :)

[quote name='Strell']Ver 1.5: Time for my semi-regular update!

Added but grey [4 total]:
Wombat
Javeryh
Santurio
Rig
[/QUOTE]
I shouldn't be grey. I have you black on mine.

[quote name='Strell']
Oh, and lordwow: There's at least a few small fixes needed.

• Corvin needs to be added (he got lost in the shuffle): 3497 1324 7344 6386
  • Scobie (same deal) – 4541 5790 9719 0078
  • lilboo is listed twice.
  • Could probably remove "(USE THIS ONE!)" from daroga's entry.

I think that's all I wanted to suggest. I only mention these 'cuz I'm compiling a master list in Excel, and I notice these things because I'm OCD. :)[/QUOTE]

Will do, I'm about to update again right now. Thanks for catching those.

Also just as a general comment, if you guys are reposting your Wii Code (as in please add me I'm _____) PLEASE put somewhere on there that you're reposting it. It's difficult for me to figure out with the master list on edit mode (as in I can't search to see if you're already there mid-update).

Thanks!

Updated again, I will plan on making another update tonight to finalize the last week list.

I also removed Fox5's old entry and added his new one.

And thanks to xeex, who's Mii hit a HR to finally let me win a baseball game last night :)

I have already added the following users (a lot still grayed out):
bluenatas09
Fox5
Lordwow
n8rockerasu
chodax
cyphertink
icyjones
hack
iheartmetal
Khaman
Strell
Tenchi-kun
vgamergirl
WiiDSmoker
Z-Saber
Bezerker
Blaine
exRounder
Foolman
Jared4781
jenbowie
jezebelseven
JokerCard
Lan_Zer0
maddfrog

Some of you may have added me already so if you did i'll check when i get home. And im gonna try to add some more tonight.

Okay, I am going to add the following users in about an hour. More maybe during the week. I will PM the users that are still not registered sometime this week. Add me if you haven't and want to:

ofacto
Squall835
-Never4Ever-
arrrggghhh
awdboxer
billyG
deadite76
gomer1andonly
gunm
iggywiggum
immortalwFd
Lady Dly
javeryh
n3exus1
oldkai
ozcatter
Rodimus Donut
Santurio
negronometry
andjuan

[quote name='Judhudson']Lordwow, did you finally get a working Wii? I have you on my friends list, but it is still gray.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I will add you right now

I'm anticipating more Wii coverage from Wombat and CheapyD this next CAGcast.

Hopefully Cheapy will have a Wii by then.

Here's mine: 5842 8044 0095 9203

I thought Wii Bowling could use Lebowski and his brood. I already made a sweet Walter, gonna work on the rest soon.

I'm looking for other well done Miis. Please PM me if you add me.

[quote name='Strell']That makes things MUCH easier. Thanks Cheapy![/QUOTE]

I agree - Just "Wii'd" my profile too.

Strell, you really need to make a hawt Mario Mii and send it out to people.

[quote name='io']I agree - Just "Wii'd" my profile too.

Strell, you really need to make a hawt Mario Mii and send it out to people.[/QUOTE]

Oh sir, I have one made.

I will send him once I finish updating my FAQ (very soon).

oh...and I bought a Japanese Wii today with Wii Play, Elebits and Warioware (and component cables, of course)...going to set it up now.

bread's done
Back