Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Amazon
Consoles* Amazon did not take preorders, see note.
Games

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
Consoles Both models sold out online & in store
Games

icongs_r1.gif
Gamestop
Games

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
Games

icontarget.gif
Target
Games

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart
Consoles
Wii U Bundle Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Wii U Deluxe Sold out online & in store
Wii U Basic Sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken
Games

Sears
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in store pre-orders were not taken

kmart.gif
Kmart
Consoles/Games Deluxe model sold out online, in-store pre-orders were not taken

newegg.gif
Newegg
Deluxe Bundle Bundled with New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops 2, and Zombi U-Out of Stock
Games

iconplayasia.gif
Play-Asia
Consoles/Games Reservation List Only for NTSC Basic & Deluxe models

Fry's Electronics
Consoles Both models sold out online
Games

Staples
Games

J&R
Consoles Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location.
Games

Nebraska Furniture Mart
Accessories
Games

:hot:Nintendo World Store
Consoles: Both models are no longer available for pre-order at the physical location in NYC.

Notes:

• Newegg, as of now (Friday before launch) is selling the deluxe console as a bundle only. It is listed for immediate shipping, not as a pre-order.

• *Amazon email sent out to those who signed up for Wii U pre-order notification:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank for you signing up to be notified when the Wii U is available.
Unfortunately the Wii U console is not available at Amazon.com at this time but please check back in the future, as availability may change. We do have the latest Wii U games and accessories available now so check them out. Thank you for shopping with Amazon Video Games.
System Information

YWbCj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow alot of stuff has happened since I left work and went out with the girlfriend tonight...

That NewEgg deal is pretty good...if I were interested in ZombiU or Call of Duty anyway.

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']So basically best place to try to get one without a preorder is KMart, Shopko, Sears or Walmart?[/QUOTE]

I would say camp at a Best buy midnight launch store. they'll carry plenty. this is for a major city though. like in SoCAL. bestbuy and walmarts have the highest in units and possibility in carrying units for walk in sales. so you have to get in line EARLY. small towns and small cities aren't going to carry a lot of units.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']plus i don't think nintendo will ever have a gta on their system. They will not push that far into violence games[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deader2818']Im late to this but...

Nintendo wouldn't have something as violent as GTA on their system yet they have Ninja Gaiden?[/QUOTE]

And Ninja Gaiden on Wii U is supposed to be more violent and gory than its 360 and PS3 counterparts.

[quote name='IGN']Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge might be the polar opposite of the usual Nintendo fare. The ‘M’ rating on the box is not a joke, what with the hyper-fast ninja action title’s unending display of severed limbs and decapitated heads. It’s fantastic to see this kind of hardcore gamer’s game on a Nintendo console – and at the Wii U’s launch, no less – and you can forget much of what you may have heard about the original release of this game earlier this year on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It’s far from perfect and best viewed with “launch goggles” on, but Razor’s Edge’s unflinching action and unabashed violence is a great sign for the Wii U as a core gamer’s platform.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='therealdeal19']Weird, I got another email from Target saying my Wii U bundle shipped. This time it included a tracking number from USPS Mail Innovations. The first email was received about 5 hrs ago with a UPS tracking number... Very strange.[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing too. I am assuming that UPS willbe the Wii U unit and the USPS will be NSMBU game disc.

HTH

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']can you return 1 and keep the other 1 for the sale price?[/QUOTE]

no, the value of the discount is factored into the return price of the higher priced game.

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']So basically best place to try to get one without a preorder is KMart, Shopko, Sears or Walmart?[/QUOTE]

i work at shopko we are only getting like six in for sunday and 2 delux and rest are white

[quote name='Ph1l0z0ph3r']Ordered the bundle from Newegg and it went through. It is currently in packaging stage. Extra hyped I'm getting this since I wasn't expecting one till January atleast.[/QUOTE]

I did too! Just hoping it ships out of Jersey though as I am about an hour from their warehouse and get stuff the next day (which at best in this case would be Monday) Here's to hope!

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I went to Walmart to pay off the two systems I had layawayed. I told he I had two layaway orders. They sold me Both systems out right there. Not only that, but they didn't charge me the remaining balance on the second system (I had them on two separate orders under my account.) , which was $180. After I swiped my card, she handed me both systems. I asked if I was good to go, and she said yes. I didn't notice I wasn't charged for the second one until I got home.

Will the second system I have be considered stolen in their computer? Can it be registered for warranty, or anything?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your heart was racing really fast because you scored a system a few days before launch, was why you weren't sure what exactly happened.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Weird, I got another email from Target saying my Wii U bundle shipped. This time it included a tracking number from USPS Mail Innovations. The first email was received about 5 hrs ago with a UPS tracking number... Very strange.[/QUOTE]

Mine from Target is saying it shipped today with an estimated delivery of between today and Tuesday. No tracking number on the confirmation page and no email yet.

[quote name='Chin35char']So after chatting with a Kmart.com person, they told me since my order was for a pre-sell item, I won't get a confirmation email until my order is ready to be picked up..... anyone hear the same thing??? Starting to get really worried, because they haven't even put a hold on my card.[/QUOTE]You will get an email when it is ready to be picked up, but the confirmation email can take up to 24 hours. As far as it not being charged, yes, I would be worried. My money was taken as soon as I placed the order and put into "processing" status.

The first order I placed with them that got cancelled, I was not charged right away for it, and it stayed "pending" but never got to "processing".

edit: disregard, I see your issue was solved. I recommend calling the store tomorrow if you did instore pickup however to make sure they will have it for you and what to expect, yadda yadda

[quote name='prim4444']Havn't we been through this? They are running it all week starting Sunday.[/QUOTE]

i have NO clue where you see that lol it says no where in tru sunday ad that it's buy one get 1 40 percent off other then the blackfriday deal

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Mine from Target is saying it shipped today with an estimated delivery of between today and Tuesday. No tracking number on the confirmation page and no email yet.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that makes sense. I didn't think about that.

[quote name='rockstarnati']And Ninja Gaiden on Wii U is supposed to be more violent and gory than its 360 and PS3 counterparts.[/QUOTE]

you can't compare the violent nature of normal gta games not 3ds one to ninja gaiden lol

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Mine from Target is saying it shipped today with an estimated delivery of between today and Tuesday. No tracking number on the confirmation page and no email yet.[/QUOTE]

I've called Target.com twice tonight. My order was placed 11/08 and was told by a manager several things:

1) They DO ship on Saturdays and Sundays

2) Their warehouse is open all weekend and WILL be processing orders for shipping.

3) Both UPS/USPS accepts their shipments on the weekends.

4) Due to Cyber Monday, there systems are being 'updated' tonight and all sorts of whacky right now. Supposedly, all will be fixed within 24hrs~.

I assume if you're getting multiple emails, it is because they are actively working to process the orders. If you AREN'T getting emails from them, it's because there system is down (on the front end) and won't be active for awhile.

[quote name='tawei25']I got the same thing too. I am assuming that UPS willbe the Wii U unit and the USPS will be NSMBU game disc.

HTH[/QUOTE]

Yup, that makes sense. I didn't think about that.

I have the same pair of tracking numbers.

My ups number is showing up now. My system is in Missouri, under next day Air.

The tracker from ups mail innovations comes out empty for now.

I think one of two things happened.

1) They shipped the game and system separately.(Doubtful)
2)We should be getting our systems tommorow, since usps delivers on saturday. (hopeful)

Either way i think target royally screwed up here.

When i bought the system today, it was not a pre-order. It was a sale. My credit card got a $480 hold immediately and within 2 hrs my wii u was on its way.

I think they got a bunch of systems in, and for some reason did not check their pre-orders.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']you can't compare the violent nature of normal gta games not 3ds one to ninja gaiden lol[/QUOTE]

You're right. Ninja Gaiden is way more violent.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']i have NO clue where you see that lol it says no where in tru sunday ad that it's buy one get 1 40 percent off other then the blackfriday deal[/QUOTE]

2012-11-16210430.jpg

Satisfied?

[quote name='rockstarnati']You're right. Ninja Gaiden is way more violent.[/QUOTE]

since when can you run over hookers or shoot them,shoot cops and can go on and on in ninja gaiden lol

[quote name='rockstarnati']You're right. Ninja Gaiden is way more violent.[/QUOTE]

Its not a question of violence, its a question of adult content. Sure, you have dismemberment and arterial spray, but you don't have hookers and drugs. Cmon guys, you act like you don't know how this shit goes...

Just because it isn't on a single poster doesn't mean squat. Every GTA game has been released on the PC. Do you really think they are going to stop that tradition now? If the PC is possible, so is the Wii-U. Remember Bayonetta 2 is a Wii-U exclusive.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Its not a question of violence, its a question of adult content. Sure, you have dismemberment and arterial spray, but you don't have hookers and drugs. Cmon guys, you act like you don't know how this shit goes...[/QUOTE]

Adult content. Sex and drugs. See, that makes sense. Just talking about 'violence' didn't make any sense.

[quote name='rockstarnati']Adult content. Sex and drugs. See, that makes sense. Just talking about 'violence' didn't make any sense.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not for us Americans. We like our action movies full of murder, but PLEASE, tone down the tits for the kids, sheesh!

[quote name='Josh5890']Just because it isn't on a single poster doesn't mean squat. Every GTA game has been released on the PC. Do you really think they are going to stop that tradition now? If the PC is possible, so is the Wii-U. Remember Bayonetta 2 is a Wii-U exclusive.[/QUOTE]

gta games are never released on pc at launch. plus the game is 4 months to being released at the most and they just made a big crazy thing about preordering the game you got a special item for pre ording. gta 5 might come out on wii u at later date but not right away.

Violence has nothing to do with GTA 5 not being on the Wii U. Manhunt 2, a Rockstar game, was way worse in terms of violence than any GTA game and was on the Wii. Perhaps down the road we'll see GTA 5 come to the Wii U, though I imagine it would be later rather than sooner.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']gta games are never released on pc at launch. plus the game is 4 months to being released at the most and they just made a big crazy thing about preordering the game you got a special item for pre ording. gta 5 might come out on wii u at later date but not right away.[/QUOTE]

I honestly hope that it does.

[quote name='maximumzero']I'd just like to comment that it's hilarious that folks think Nintendo is somehow anti-Violence.[/QUOTE]

nintendo made rockstar turn down the violence in manhunt 2 where has sony and microsoft said sure no reason to turn down the violence.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']gta games are never released on pc at launch. plus the game is 4 months to being released at the most and they just made a big crazy thing about preordering the game you got a special item for pre ording. gta 5 might come out on wii u at later date but not right away.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with waiting a little longer. I have a backlog as it is.

[quote name='supergrass']Violence has nothing to do with GTA 5 not being on the Wii U. Manhunt 2, a Rockstar game, was way worse in terms of violence than any GTA game and was on the Wii. Perhaps down the road we'll see GTA 5 come to the Wii U, though I imagine it would be later rather than sooner.[/QUOTE]

the true version of manhunt 2 did NOT end up on the wii lol nintendo made them downgrade the game to a level that after you played the normal verison people said the wii version blew chunks

nintendo might have made rockstar so upset over the manhunt2 garbage then gta 5 might never happen. rockstar get grumpy and things heck when their games first come out tehy ban every freaking video on youtube that shows gameplay. Rockstar thinks their junk don't stink.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']the true version of manhunt 2 did NOT end up on the wii lol nintendo made them downgrade the game to a level that after you played the normal verison people said the wii version blew chunks[/QUOTE]

lol why are you making up BS?

Nintendo hasn't interfered in a company making a game since the SNES. They were the only ones that allowed the unedited BMXXX.

[quote name='tightclaws']Like anyone spending multiple hours here, does not already have a 360 or PS3 and most likely both. Who are you kidding?[/QUOTE]

of course they do lol

fuck the Pro Controllers from Newegg might be delay till next year because of shortages.

Well looks like ill be paying full price.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']the true version of manhunt 2 did NOT end up on the wii lol nintendo made them downgrade the game to a level that after you played the normal verison people said the wii version blew chunks[/QUOTE]

The true version of Manhunt 2 was never released period. Rockstar had to make changes after it received an Adults Only rating.

[quote name='soxxx']fuck the Pro Controllers from Newegg might be delay till next year because of shortages.

Well looks like ill be paying full price.[/QUOTE]

Yea I'm bummed about that. At least I have a rewards coupon at Best Buy so I get something out of the deal.

[quote name='TimboSliceGB']nintendo made rockstar turn down the violence in manhunt 2 where has sony and microsoft said sure no reason to turn down the violence.[/QUOTE]

I think some some European countries and Australia are the ones that had a problem with this game. Who would have known the Germans don't like violent games. >_

[quote name='soxxx']fuck the Pro Controllers from Newegg might be delay till next year because of shortages.

Well looks like ill be paying full price.[/QUOTE]

fuck it, I don't even need the pro controller right this minute. I just purchased a black motion plus remote for now. I'm probably gonna be spending the most time playing Mario Bros anyway. :roll:

Yeah, i got a target shipment notification as well. I don't know how the hell I ever got by without a target red card... That 5% off is great for helping with tax.

Ups innovations is a USPS cheapy mail service. They partner to get your package to you... Very...... Slowly.... Lol

[quote name='crazydom2']lol why are you making up BS?

Nintendo hasn't interfered in a company making a game since the SNES. They were the only ones that allowed the unedited BMXXX.[/QUOTE]

you are incorrect my friend. if you play the ps2 version of manhunt 2 and then play the wii you would understand what they changed. TIll then don't tell me im making up bs lol trust me my fav gaming company is rockstar and i have played everyone of their games and remember the backlash they did to nintendo.

[quote name='Josh5890']Yea I'm bummed about that. At least I have a rewards coupon at Best Buy so I get something out of the deal.[/QUOTE]

did you play the pcversion and the wii version. if you did you would know they cut out some of the videos and some of the animations. The ps2 version was out in u.s before other countrys cried about the game in which is why the wii version was cut down compared to the pcversion and nintendo ask rockstar to give them the cut down version. the bad version was never banned in u.s till it launched on the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back