The Wolve11 Send Off OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']I guess you weren't pleased by the lackluster final? I wish they would have left Kuyt in there and wish they would have tried Babel and/or Huntelaar.

It was nice to see Pepe Reina and Torres get the win though and I am praying they come back to Liverpool.[/QUOTE]

yea, you can say that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Good luck, Wolve.

Hope you get lots of updates about your kid while you're away.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. My wife is really good with doing monthly videos showing the new things she does. It really helps. By the end of my deployment I will have been deployed for 15 out of her 24 months of life. :/

Hm...

I have a ton of cleaning to do, work (12:30-6) and the gym today. Trying to decide if I should do it in that order, or gym, work, cleaning.

Leaning more towards cleaning first, I'm in the mood to just get it done now.

Language test this morning, packing my gear, picking up old BDUs and patching a hole in the wall. The packing is going to take forever.

[quote name='Number83']I would do the cleaning first, too. Get that out of the way...forget the gym.[/QUOTE]

Cleaning it is! This is going to take a couple hours...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']BIRTHDAY SOON WANT PRESENT ug[/QUOTE]

You know you love me. I love you like I love the pina colada I had yesterday.

[quote name='Number83']What happened to Jessfest?[/QUOTE]

How's the vacation, btw? :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']They all forgot my birthday. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think you expect too much here.

photo_86.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']They all forgot my birthday. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday, Lulu!

[quote name='utopianmachine']How's the vacation, btw? :D[/QUOTE]

Great! The family doesn't want to come back to PA cause it's so nice in Colorado, and I'm not ready to give up my new found freedom just yet.

[quote name='Maklershed']I gotta piss but the bathroom is so far away.[/QUOTE]

How far is your nearest neighbors coffee cup?

EDIT: Or Manthangs idea works too.

People still care about what Jessie Jackson thinks?

:rofl:

He's just a race-bating bastard who uses boycotts as a threat to get his kids jobs they aren't qualified for.

[quote name='manthing']People still care about what Jessie Jackson thinks?

:rofl:

He's just a race-bating bastard who uses boycotts as a threat to get his kids jobs they aren't qualified for.[/QUOTE]

I liked when he read Green Eggs and Ham.

[quote name='seanr1221']Eating a turkey sandwich to balance out JFD's veggie burger.[/QUOTE]

That isnt gonna balance it out. You gotta eat one of these.

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

I'm stuck at 99.5% in RDR, I think I am missing a bounty.

I wish the R* social club stats would update more frequently- mine are 3 days behind on the RDR 100% checklist page.

[quote name='TheRock88']That isnt gonna balance it out. You gotta eat one of these.

KFC-Double-Down.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I had one. It was pretty good. I felt strange afterward though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']#83, why do you post links when you're pretty much guaranteed to be #83 on them?

I'm just askin'...[/QUOTE]

It's what I do. :D

[quote name='TheRock88']That isnt gonna balance it out. You gotta eat one of these.

KFC-Double-Down.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I still haven't had one of those. KFC's are just so out of my way. I've been wanting some Rally's/Checker's fries recently. :drool:

In my hum-bell opinion, KFC is legitimately the absolute worst fast food joint in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back