The Wolve11 Send Off OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']In my hum-bell opinion, KFC is legitimately the absolute worst fast food joint in existence.[/QUOTE]

Even worse than Micky Dee's?

[quote name='TheRock88']Even worse than Micky Dee's?[/QUOTE]
Most definitely.

BARNES AND NOBLE CRITERION SALE

50% off.

Use the bn.com/militarycity URL for 6% off and free shipping.

I'm looking for new user coupons right now.

Code U8K3U4A for new users to get 20% off.

Gmail dot trick works.

Nikkatsu Noir set and Oshima Outlaw Sixties sets would each be $26 and change. I need at least one of those. I think that'll be it though. More economical than buying the Criterion films which I can't really afford.

I ordered the Nikkatsu Noir Eclipse set and I think that will be it for me. The Essential Art House Collection I would be tempting if it was in stock and discounted, but it isn't.

Crap, my wife's membership discount isn't coming off the movies.

Edit: Also getting Gomorrah, its trailer looks right up my alley.

Free year of prime with an *.edu email addy. Nice.

2 months after surgery. Got one more month of walking with the assist of crutches then the two long screws will be taken out.

Can't wait. Last two months have been fucking boring.

Yup. It was like a whole new world opened up when I went from swinging on the crutches to just using them to support my weight as I walk. Goes without saying but I can't wait to get healed up and back to normal.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What should I do? I'm going to be spending a lot of time at home now.
Think I might draw a picture.[/QUOTE]

Draw a picture of a lemon sucking on a lemon and making a sour face.

Ok.

The other day I drew a picture of my girlfriend she really liked it.
Photoon2010-07-07at18172.jpg
it looks a lot better in person.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What should I do? I'm going to be spending a lot of time at home now.
Think I might draw a picture.[/QUOTE]

Drink, then draw

I thought about doing the student Prime deal but I don't want to be hassled if I have to show proof.

Also I thought about getting a PSP but I think it would be a waste right now.

[quote name='flowery']I thought about doing the student Prime deal but I don't want to be hassled if I have to show proof.

Also I thought about getting a PSP but I think it would be a waste right now.[/QUOTE]

If it's just "sign up with a valid .edu address", there shouldn't be any hassle.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If it's just "sign up with a valid .edu address", there shouldn't be any hassle.[/QUOTE]

Well the terms say that Amazon can request proof that you are a current student.

I don't need to order anything for awhile anyways.

~~~

I wish this Get Carter poster was in english.

See you, Bioshocked!

Brak, I cannot draw you anymore it hurts my HANDS
also i have drawn you like 2-3 times and you still have not drawn me once!

I feel like playing Lost Odyssey again, but just up until the first major spoiler of the game.
Where Lirum dies.
Such great story telling accompanied by phenomenal music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back