[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMvAYyvwsjs&fmt=18[/media]

TheIconJimmieMac (1:57:56 AM):
Your room looks clean and fresh

X in da house (1:59:29 AM): thank you sir
TheIconJimmieMac (2:00:08 AM): And I bet it smells nice too
X in da house (2:00:22 AM): prob cuz I can't fart anymore
TheIconJimmieMac (2:00:52 AM): HAHAHA
TheIconJimmieMac (2:00:58 AM): That's the next OTT title
X in da house (2:01:28 AM): The "X's Room Smells Fresh Because He Can No Longer Fart" OTT?
TheIconJimmieMac (2:01:33 AM): Yes

X should trademark the term "shitbag" for obvious reasons.

That way, when Cheapy mentions it repeatedly in the CAGCast, he can collect royalties.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']...[/QUOTE]

Hey JFD go put your dick in a shredder and pour the sauce into your oil tank.

Be thankful you aren't TS.

Tethered Swimming.

And also, Liquid, fuck you for not giving me "props" or "big ups" for being the only one out of the rest of these ass fuckers to remember that it was your birthday. I made a fuckin topic. I put in time. Nobody showed. Where were your heroes? No where. Out side lookin' in. You may not be part of CAGtac, CAGcast, The Revolution or any of it's incarnates but you're still a dude from the old skool days and I give you much respect.

$$$.

[quote name='zewone']I don't understand why anyone would take P.E. in college.[/quote]
Some places require 1-2 credits.

I took golf because I'm white and from the suburbs.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And also, Liquid, fuck you for not giving me "props" or "big ups" for being the only one out of the rest of these ass fuckers to remember that it was your birthday. I made a fuckin topic. I put in time. Nobody showed. Where were your heroes? No where. Out side lookin' in. You may not be part of CAGtac, CAGcast, The Revolution or any of it's incarnates but you're still a dude from the old skool days and I give you much respect.

$$$.[/QUOTE]Looking for validation, Jimmie? How unlike you. ;)

Thanks though. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']I don't understand why anyone would take P.E. in college.[/QUOTE]To get me off my ass. It's an easy class that'll give me a free A and get me exercise.

I wanted to take fencing 'cause I think it'd be interesting, but it's all full. Swimming will do until next semester.

[quote name='zewone']How's that Xblockz treatin' ya?[/quote]
I'm the only $$$$a who mods his xblocks and then proceeds to not use it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Some places require 1-2 credits.

I took golf because I'm white and from the suburbs.[/quote]

Correct. I had to take a basic fitness course and a course built around a sport. I took the fat ass way out and went for Fitness Walking and Bowling.

Looks like JimmieCracka is just trying to make it so Liquid will make a birthday thread for him when his time comes up.

How sweet, you guys are such good friends.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Looking for validation, Jimmie? How unlike you. ;)

Thanks though. :lol:

To get me off my ass. It's an easy class that'll give me a free A and get me exercise.

I wanted to take fencing 'cause I think it'd be interesting, but it's all full. Swimming will do until next semester.[/quote]
Just crash it, most of the idiots who sign up for that shit bail once they realize how boring it is.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Just crash it, most of the idiots who sign up for that shit bail once they realize how boring it is.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, then yeah, I'll drop. 1 credit hour doesn't mean shit either way.

Time for bed for me though; registration is early tomorrow morning.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Correct. I had to take a basic fitness course and a course built around a sport. I took the fat ass way out and went for Fitness Walking and Bowling.[/quote]
Fitness walking? That's awesome.

I'm not gonna lie, I took golf because I got a greens fee discount.

[quote name='zewone']Mawkz is mad cuz he ain't got no ghaymez.[/QUOTE]

I meant flamin' in the good way.

Zuu's just mad because he ain't got no HD Gaymes.

[quote name='zewone']Atari is tryin' to shutdown the shitty reviews Alone in the Dark is gettin' from the leaked copy. :whee:

3/10[/quote]
You play it yet?

Morning OTT

How about a little Asia to get us started this morning?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlTvWvfEMxE[/media]

I had a dream my parents bought me a PS3...from Wegmans.

So yesterday it was my girlfriend, today it was my parents...I think it's a sign that Mak is going to buy me a PS3.

[quote name='zewone']Atari is tryin' to shutdown the shitty reviews Alone in the Dark is gettin' from the leaked copy. :whee:

3/10[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']You play it yet?[/quote]

Metacritic gives it a 64 Best quote:

The game can be compared to an agressive puppy without potty-training. You want to keep him so badly, but everytime it seems to go right, it bites, scratches and shits on your carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back