The "X's Room Smells Fresh Because He Can No Longer Fart" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. These X OTTs are retarded. Does anyone even know who he is other than Jimmie and Zew?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I had a dream my parents bought me a PS3...from Wegmans.

So yesterday it was my girlfriend, today it was my parents...I think it's a sign that Mak is going to buy me a PS3.[/quote]

I wish I had that kind of scratch to buy strangers triples. If I did, I would.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Poor Atari. They were banking on this game. I think this may be their final coffin nail.[/quote]

I agree. But in all fairness this isn't the same Atari from back in the day. This one is Infogrammes.

Number83, have you heard about this new game coming out from Atari. It's to coincide with a movie about a friendly alien with a glowing finger.

[quote name='Maklershed']Number83, have you heard about this new game coming out from Atari. It's to coincide with a movie about a friendly alien with a glowing finger.[/quote]

I just read the previews...I hear this is going to be the killer app everyone is waiting for!!!1

I just hope they take thier time with it and dont rush it out the door!

[quote name='Maklershed']I hear it's being created by the guy that made Yar's Revenge. :whee:[/quote]

Howard Scott Warshaw? If thats true, take it to the bank, this game is going to be :hot:!

Hea also made Indiana Jones! :whee:

Lilboo, do they let you do the alternative work schedule there? Or is that a no go since you're a temporary employee?

Does anyone have any thoughts on Rondo of Swords for $17.99. My ds hasn't seen any love for about a year now and I'm thinking of getting some games for it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Lilboo, do they let you do the alternative work schedule there? Or is that a no go since you're a temporary employee?

Does anyone have any thoughts on Rondo of Swords for $17.99. My ds hasn't seen any love for about a year now and I'm thinking of getting some games for it.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm NOT a temp employee. It almost feels like a temp service, because our company has several client locations.. so sometimes I work at one site for a few days then 1 for one day, then another for the other 2 days.

But no, just one company. Been almost 3 months since I've been a full time emplyee again :shock: :shock: :cry:

I work the typical 8-5, 8:30-5:30 9-6, M-F crap. Just depends on where I'm at for the hours. Some places will be 8:30-5:30 and some are a strict 8-5. The one I'm at today (10 mins from my apt) is 9-5 :D

But the week AFTER next is 4th of July, so that's a nice long weekend there. The following Friday (July 11) I start my vacation..and I'm off all of the following week. I go back to work July 21 :lol:

--

I don't know about Rondo, but if you wanna spend $20ish? Go get Space Inavders Extreme :drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Can you recommend a game with a story? I need something to divest my full attention to on the bus so I don't notice the fat of the person next to me touching my arm.

And no Temp, I don't schwink I'm schwasted.[/quote]
Phoenix Wright.

Temp watches Supernatural?! I thought I was the only one here who watched that show. Me and Temp are so much alike :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']Can you recommend a game with a story? I need something to divest my full attention to on the bus so I don't notice the fat of the person next to me touching my arm.

And no Temp, I don't schwink I'm schwasted.[/QUOTE]

Wait for Final Fantasy Tactics or Trauma Center 2?
The only games I'm playing for DS at the moment are Space Invaders, My Word Coach (LOL $5), Worms 2 (Very fun, btw) and Pokemanz Pearlz

Ugh. I'm gonna be late. I had.. something to do this morning..and I ended up having to take a shower/shave (I showered last night)..but I can't go to work with "dried up BF" on my chin stubble, eh? :roll:

Though, that would make great gossip.

/ruins morning for all of OTT

[quote name='lilboo']Ugh. I'm gonna be late. I had.. something to do this morning..and I ended up having to take a shower/shave (I showered last night)..but I can't go to work with "dried up BF" on my chin stubble, eh? :roll:

/ruins morning for all of OTT[/quote]

Something...or someone? :whistle2:k

EDIT: Nevermind...I kept reading...:shock:

Morning OTT.

Yesterday I defeated Raging Raven and actually made it all the way through the Crying Wolf battle. However, after I beat her I ran outside for a second to tell my mom something before she left and I guess my grandma thought I was going with her or something, so she turned off my PS3 and now I have to do almost all of Act 4 over again. :bomb:

Braktacular, sign on AIM whenever you read this. I sent several codes to you offline, but you should get it anyways whenever you sign on unless you're ballin' on old school AIM, or somethin'.

My cat is a thief. She was just digging through my purse. Man, she's a whore. She's trying that shit again. Hold on, I gots to beat me a cat.

MGS4 Spoiler ahead:
Shadow Moses is awesome and everything, but man that Wolf is a bitch.

Although the lack of sleep might just have something to do with it.

The Orientation people here at my university are having their meeting right in front of me. It's amusing how orchestrated everything is.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, booked my flight two days after I should have and it was a 26 dollar price increase. :wall:[/quote]

Be glad it did not jump $50+.

[quote name='lilboo']Ugh. I'm gonna be late. I had.. something to do this morning..and I ended up having to take a shower/shave (I showered last night)..but I can't go to work with "dried up BF" on my chin stubble, eh? :roll:

/ruins morning for all of OTT[/QUOTE]

Late? You're not a girl! And besides, you can't get preggers from the mouf :whee:

Not going to lie, the new LEGO Star Wars Death Star is pretty awesome:

deathstardiorama.jpg

I broke my Blackberry the same day I got it.

I was drinking with some friends in Mexico and I literally just slammed my beer bottle down on it and it busted.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Anyone here use a Blackberry Pearl?

If so, how is it?[/QUOTE]

It's good.

Also good: nutella and banana in a tortilla for breakfast. :cool:

You know that thing's gonna cost $400 right?

wowus, you a Lego guy or SW guy or both?

Didja see that ballin-ass Millenium Falcon i posted yesterday?

I'm both actually, but I don't own any of the LEGO Star Wars. (I have the Classic Indy sets and a few of the old Space sets)

And yes, the $400 price tag pretty much means no chance of me buying that.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's good.

Also good: nutella and banana in a tortilla for breakfast. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Alrighty, because I can get it for $50 with a renewal of my contract. It's either that or..um, nothing else, ha. Verizon's phones are seriously shitty this time around. Is the phone call quality good?

And that sounds tasty.

[quote name='manthing']
Didja see that ballin-ass Millenium Falcon i posted yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Noice.

I used to have a bitching Enterprise-D model in my room when I was like 8, with a saucer that separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back