The "Your Post Count Makes Women Sad" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']Man...Jack should have fucking popped a cap in both of their dumb asses![/QUOTE]
NO SPOILERS!!!

West Coast hasn't seen the episode...

Wait, you are talking about 24 right...

[quote name='beerguy961']NO SPOILERS!!!

West Coast hasn't seen the episode...

Wait, you are talking about 24 right...[/QUOTE]

How is it a spoiler, ya dumb fuck? It doesn't tell you ANYTHING besides he should have popped some caps. You have no idea who or what he should have popped. You west coasters need to take some fucking chill pills.

biggie_pac.jpg

Which side are you on? :lol:

[quote name='karsh']How is it a spoiler, ya dumb fuck? It doesn't tell you ANYTHING besides he should have popped some caps. You have no idea who or what he should have popped. You west coasters need to take some fucking chill pills.[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should take some of what you're prescribing there...

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']huh I've never thought about that before, but women have boobs and only fat men have boobs. All women have boobs.[/QUOTE]

Time to bastardize logic.

1. All Women have boobs.
2. Fat Men have boobs.
3. Fat Men are women.

Since I'm not Lulu or tauruskatt, I can't offer cookies to the person pointing out the logical fallacy. Oh well.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Maybe you should take some of what you're prescribing there...[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I thought it was stupid, so I was gonna state my mind. I may have gone overboard, but whatever.

[quote name='JSweeney']Time to bastardize logic.

1. All Women have boobs.
2. Fat Men have boobs.
3. Fat Men are women.

Since I'm not Lulu or tauruskatt, I can't offer cookies to the person pointing out the logical fallacy. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Fat men have MANboobs, you dolt. :D

Something tells me that I'll regret calling JSweeney a dolt, even if it's just in jest...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Isn't that why minx and DZ are gone, and why Lulu has been in hiding? ;)[/QUOTE]

I blame the Walrus.

[quote name='JSweeney']Time to bastardize logic.

1. All Women have boobs.
2. Fat Men have boobs.
3. Fat Men are women.

Since I'm not Lulu or tauruskatt, I can't offer cookies to the person pointing out the logical fallacy. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
And I guess the proper fold of fat could be a makeshift mangina, thus adding further evidence.

[quote name='Lina']What are fat women then?

And not all girls have boobs. I barely qualify with my 32B's.[/QUOTE]
I...I want to say something really crude, but your avatar diffuses me. ;)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well i don't have boobs, and fat women might as well be men.[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it. I was riding him bareback all night but kept slipping off because I had nothing to grab on.

[quote name='dcfox']Tell me about it. I was riding him bareback all night but kept slipping off because I had nothing to grab on.[/QUOTE]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: umm thats kinda disturbing...

[quote name='dcfox']Tell me about it. I was riding him bareback all night but kept slipping off because I had nothing to grab on.[/QUOTE]
Two handfuls of backhair wasn't enough?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: umm thats kinda disturbing...[/QUOTE]

Someone hasn't been around dc enough it seems... ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I...I want to say something really crude, but your avatar diffuses me. ;)[/QUOTE]

Say it.

I appreciate honest meanness.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']no I haven't, and I'm thinking that's a good thing[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that. But don't take it personally, I've sexually harrassed every guy in the OTT atleast twice. Some moreso. Its just my way :lol:

i didnt know renegade was a horse, i only thought we had one horse post on CAG :)

[quote name='Lina']Say it.

I appreciate honest meanness.[/QUOTE]
Mean and crude are two different things ;) I had no intention of being mean, I was just going to say that a nice pair of nipples makes up for lack of heft. :D Sometimes tig-ol-bitties get dinnerplate areolas with gumdrop nipples...not that those are bad either...unless they're on big saggy flapjacks.

Okay, I'm done. For now.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']i didnt know renegade was a horse, i only thought we had one horse post on CAG :)[/QUOTE]

It's not that kind of bareback, but it's close. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Sorry about that. But don't take it personally, I've sexually harrassed every guy in the OTT atleast twice. Some moreso. Its just my way :lol:[/QUOTE]

I feel sad. I don't think I've ever been sexually harrassed by you :cry:

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']And DC I understand. but you've only done it once to me. so now you're a liar. with no boobs.[/QUOTE]
Give him time...he's reloading.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Give him time...he's reloading.[/QUOTE]

ok, I could reload in 2.5 seconds though. so now he's a liar, and a failure with no boobs.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']actually I meant ozz. And is Lina's avatar her?[/QUOTE]

ill take your red vs. blue ass downtown, and brand you

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok, I could reload in 2.5 seconds though. so now he's a liar, and a failure with no boobs.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you're begging for a second helping...

Gothic Walrus and Banky posted along
While the sky was lit just by the moon
Posing thier questions to epobirs and WShakespeare
As this OTT got locked up all too soon
But he's posted far much more today than he should
And as the thread goes it's not turning out good

So help him if you can, He's got to get
Back to the mall on Big Beaver by one
Youd be surprised theres so much to be done
Buy all the GGC from Best Buy,
Make the staff at CC ask "why?"
Then Ryback wonders what the Walrus will do.

Gothic Walrs doesnt want to cause a fuss
Wants Mr. Pants but don't know where to go...
He went to WShakespear asking help and advice
And from there of to Kohls he does go.

Then I sent him to ask of the dean and the chair...
If when you enroll at MSU or CMU if they provide you a beer?

Its hard to explain how a few strange old threads
Seem to follow throughout the rest.
After alls said and done I was posting from fun, but Walrus was gawking female CAGs breasts.
Pissed them of that did he rant to hide
But they caught him, I kicked him and when they were done
I swear that old dcfox whispered, "Boy, you're number 1!"

Back to the days at Cheapassgamer.
Back to the ways of the Cheapassgamer.
Who knows what that Walrus will do.

[quote name='karsh']I feel sad. I don't think I've ever been sexually harrassed by you :cry:[/QUOTE]
Really? Maybe its because I can never find an opening with you.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']actually I meant ozz. And is Lina's avatar her?[/QUOTE]

It starts anew.
Time to destroy the head before the foul beast regenerates itself.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Mean and crude are two different things ;) I had no intention of being mean, I was just going to say that a nice pair of nipples makes up for lack of heft. :D Sometimes tig-ol-bitties get dinnerplate areolas with gumdrop nipples...not that those are bad either...unless they're on big saggy flapjacks.

Okay, I'm done. For now.[/QUOTE]

That's far from being crude. Please don't try to be nice.

I don't know if my nipples are nice.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Give him time...he's reloading.[/QUOTE]

Eww.
That means that he REALLY enjoyed an earlier part of the thread.
Eww.

[quote name='Lina']That's far from being crude. Please don't try to be nice.

I don't know if my nipples are nice.[/QUOTE]
I'd be happy to let you know...

See, now it feels all weird.

Well ya know if you posted a picture I could tell you.

[quote name='dcfox']Really? Maybe its because I can never find an opening with you.[/QUOTE]

I see how it is! You just don't care for me~! Well fine! We'll see how you feel later on! ;)

Why? Can't you just look down?
Or is just the lack of a reference point to compare against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back