The "Your Post Count Makes Women Sad" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed']Where's the fun in reading it on a computer screen? I don't mind reading a little panel on a computer screen (ala Penny Arcade/insert-a-webcomic), but I couldn't imagine trying to read an entire GN in PDF. I'd rather just pay the money to have it in print.[/QUOTE]
Agreed...but since I'm too broke to afford the real versions, I've got to make do with what's available to me for the time being.

I'm pretty sure I was the first person to have a Miho sig, but in reality, that's only because I couldn't find a good image of Marv (so much more awesome).

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm pretty sure I was the first person to have a Miho sig, but in reality, that's only because I couldn't find a good image of Marv (so much more awesome).[/QUOTE]

Once again...Marv was badass, but he was no ninja, or maybe even a ninja prostitute. Miho had swords and Nazi ninja stars! I liked Marv, but Miho was probably my favorite character. Though Marv, Dwight, and Hartigan all rocked.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']So how about them Lakers?[/QUOTE]
All that I know is that my Pistons won't be meeting them in the finals again this year. ;)

Damn, but do I miss me my hockey. I want the Red Wings back!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']All that I know is that my Pistons won't be meeting them in the finals again this year. ;)

Damn, but do I miss me my hockey. I want the Red Wings back![/QUOTE]

Well, you can go see the mechanics play :)

[quote name='Moxio']How did you get it taht high? I can't even get it past 800...[/QUOTE]

Neither can I.

I can only assume they got it that high by hitting a bunch of those landmines.

[quote name='dcfox']
That's my best :([/QUOTE]

untitled15mx.gif

My best.... :(

[quote name='dcfox']
steroids.jpg

Don't try to deny it ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

"Steroids pump up my fingers so I can click really luckily!! XTREME PENGUIN BASHING!"

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']This new direction makes me very sad :([/QUOTE]

No worries. We'd never dream of using your head as a baseball for a sport. :bouncy:

[quote name='Moxio']No worries. We'd never dream of using your head as a baseball for a sport. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
And its not like we have a yeti on the boards.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']My order:

Marv
Dwight and Miho tied
Kevin
Hartigan
Gail
Yellow Bastard[/QUOTE]

Here's mine:

Miho
Marv
Dwight
Hartigan
Gail
Kevin

I just saw a Marv bobblehead online. I want it.

[quote name='Trakan']Here's mine:

Miho
Marv
Dwight
Hartigan
Gail
Kevin

I just saw a Marv bobblehead online. I want it.[/QUOTE]

Mine probably goes....

Miho
Marv/Dwight/Hartigan
Nancy (What can I say...Alba was hot)
Who knows...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, the hell did I do?[/QUOTE]

sneaky, stealthy, youre all aquatic mamals, who can tell you apart?

my.php

Thats my 4 try best.... I suck more than zionoverfire on a ship full of sailors.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']So, yeah I like girls[/QUOTE]
Have you ever had a man?

If not, how can you know you like women more?

[quote name='karsh']Mine probably goes....

Miho
Marv/Dwight/Hartigan
Nancy (What can I say...Alba was hot)
Who knows...[/QUOTE]

I think I'd add Jackie Boy to the "Who knows..." category of my list. :lol:

[quote name='zion']Have you ever had a man?

If not, how can you know you like women more?[/QUOTE]

huh I've never thought about that before, but women have boobs and only fat men have boobs. All women have boobs.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']huh I've never thought about that before, but women have boobs and only fat men have boobs. All women have boobs.[/QUOTE]

Well except for the flat chested ones.;)

I saw this one today and it took me about 3 minutes to decide that it had to be female, she probably would have been cute with a b-cup.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well except for the flat chested ones.;)

I saw this one today and it took me about 3 minutes to decide that it had to be female, she probably would have been cute with a b-cup.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'm allowed to look at girls again, my gf cheated on me on saturday(Which I thought she did) but she didn't tell me until today. Sux too She was a cutie...

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well except for the flat chested ones.;)

I saw this one today and it took me about 3 minutes to decide that it had to be female, she probably would have been cute with a b-cup.[/QUOTE]

Not neccisarily... I mean, you aren't.

Lol. I want to order Jade Empire LE from EB games using my $10 XIII gift voucher, but the gmail server is down, so I can't get to my email account. :roll:

anyone ever heard of Dave(David) Doobinin. He's a singer-songwriter from New York, and out of an odd turn of events. He's going to be subleasing my place for a month while he's down here in Austin making a record! Maybe he can hook me up with bitches and hos
http://www.davedoobinin.com/

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']anyone ever heard of Dave(David) Doobinin. He's a singer-songwriter from New York, and out of an odd turn of events. He's going to be subleasing my place for a month while he's down here in Austin making a record! Maybe he can hook me up with bitches and hos
http://www.davedoobinin.com/[/QUOTE]

Gah, I hate that fucking phrase... Singer-songwriter... Just call him a poet and fucking end it there...

BTW, nothing against that guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back