The Zen and Art of OTT Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure thats Bjork.

And corrosive .. now that I got a ps3 you have to as well. Those are the rules. Sorry Chika.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, Call of Duy 4 is hot fire. I already like it more than Rainbow Six or GRAW. And I liked both of those series.[/quote]

Sonystyle fucked up with backorder and now amazon dropped the deal... $35ish off would've made it very nice... back to looking for a deal, I guess.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweetness ... got 12% off coupon in the mail from Best Buy today. Looks like I'll be doing some Resistance purchasing on Friday. Unless someone points me towards a different ps3 game.[/quote]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma would probably be the only other one right now.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweetness ... got 12% off coupon in the mail from Best Buy today. Looks like I'll be doing some Resistance purchasing on Friday. Unless someone points me towards a different ps3 game.[/quote]

Go with Resistance, or Ninja Gaiden. :p

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451094/[/QUOTE]
That title just rolls right off the tongue.

And there are better pictures of her. One's not so creepy (I'm actually not sure if that's the same girl :oops: ).

10f.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I can't complain too much though, I tend to like the heavy eyeshadow look if it's pulled off right. Just not in nyquil orange.[/quote]
*hint hint* chika

5390caf.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Trying to decide what to spend my 12% off coupon on. Maybe Strikers or MP3.[/quote]
Strikers is fun if you enjoy, well, Strikers, since it's really the same thing over and over. I like it, though. Online adds some variety. I reccomend t.

[quote name='Maklershed']And corrosive .. now that I got a ps3 you have to as well. Those are the rules. Sorry Chika.[/quote]

why would i be sorry? i've been telling him to do it for like 3 months now. he's gotta shit or get off the pot. i wouldn't mind GH3 with a wireless guitar.

[quote name='Pookymeister']*hint hint* chika

5390caf.jpg
[/quote]
this was halloween, when my hair was dyed dark brown. it doesn't look very good on me though. i look more like a racoon than anything.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']^It's like I'm seeing double!

Watching MirrorMask with Comedian Girl, tonight. At least that's the plan.[/quote]

so you're saying there might not be much actual watching of the movie ;);)

[quote name='Chika']this was halloween, when my hair was dyed dark brown. it doesn't look very good on me though. i look more like a racoon than anything.

[/QUOTE]
I must be blind. I would have said that those were two different girls.

[quote name='Chika']i wouldn't mind GH3 with a wireless guitar.[/quote]

Then tell him to buy a 360.

(It's wireless on the 360 too, right? If not, that blows since even the Wii is wireless)

[quote name='dcfox']I must be blind. I would have said that those were two different girls.[/quote]

i look *really* different depending on my hair color and if i've had my eyebrows done.

[quote name='Rocko']Then tell him to buy a 360.

(It's wireless on the 360 too, right? If not, that blows since even the Wii is wireless)[/QUOTE]
Wrong again. Wired on the 360.

(It's wireless on the 360 too, right? If not, that blows since even the Wii is wireless)[/quote]

Go play with your wireless dil-DOO. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I must be blind. I would have said that those were two different girls.[/quote]
these are all me.

you can tell by the bump in my nose. stupid gwar concert giving me a broken lumpy nose :(

three of those pictures were even taken the same day, believe it or not.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We'll see. :lol:[/quote]

good luck. or break a leg. or, what exactly is proper thing to say to a guy in a situation such as this?

[quote name='Chika']good luck. or break a leg. or, what exactly is proper thing to say to a guy in a situation such as this?[/QUOTE]

Stick it in her pooper.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Stick it in her pooper.[/quote]
#-oi shoulda known that!

*edit* would "pix or it didn't happen" also be acceptable?

[quote name='dcfox']Wrong again. Wired on the 360.[/quote]

Doesn't again imply I was wrong once before? :whistle2:k

Also, that sucks hard. Why would they do that?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:applause:

fuck. fuck is now censored in the fucking customfuckingtitlefield. fuck!

Does that mean we have girlpockets?[/quote]
Cunt.

...Nope.

[quote name='Chika']#-oi shoulda known that!

*edit* would "pix or it didn't happen" also be acceptable?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:applause:

fuck. fuck is now censored in the fucking customfuckingtitlefield. fuck!
[/QUOTE]

It's all your fault.

I think I'll PM cheapy about changing cunt to girl pocket, but he's not going to listen to one random dude. WE MUST BAND TOGETHER BROTHERS!

[quote name='Chika']these are all me.

you can tell by the bump in my nose. stupid gwar concert giving me a broken lumpy nose :(

three of those pictures were even taken the same day, believe it or not.[/QUOTE]
That's just freaky. Each picture looks like someone completely different. Have you considered the possiblity that you're some sort of shape-shifter?

[quote name='Rocko']Doesn't again imply I was wrong once before? :whistle2:k

Also, that sucks hard. Why would they do that?[/QUOTE]
You're constantly wrong. Just don't ask for any specific examples. Take my word for it.

[quote name='dcfox']You're constantly wrong. Just don't ask for any specific examples. Take my word for it.[/quote]

:cry:

(It's wireless on the 360 too, right? If not, that blows since even the Wii is wireless)[/QUOTE]
It's wireless.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I think I'll PM cheapy about changing cunt to girl pocket, but he's not going to listen to one random dude. WE MUST BAND TOGETHER BROTHERS![/quote]

We could all put the c-bomb in our user titles... like so.

[quote name='dcfox']That's just freaky. Each picture looks like someone completely different. Have you considered the possiblity that you're some sort of shape-shifter?[/quote]

i've just got massive stock of polyjuice potion.

[quote name='Chika']why would i be sorry? i've been telling him to do it for like 3 months now. he's gotta shit or get off the pot. i wouldn't mind GH3 with a wireless guitar.[/quote]

There ya go corrosive .. do it!

Question for those who have it... the recent incarnations of Ninja Gaiden... what do they play like exactly... I keep thinking of the Tenchu games, but from the video clips I've seen, it seems a bit more like Devil May Cry than Tenchu...

WOW! Rudy from the Cosby show is mad hot. And she has mighty big jumblies. EDIT: I mean now, not back in the Cosby show days.

keisha-knight-pulliam.jpg

Also, I just changed my custom title. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back