The Zen and Art of OTT Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ever been picking your nose and get a really big booger that came out of BOTH nostrils? that would be cool.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of a character of some sort.

This is the first forum I've ever joined. :][/QUOTE]
You could get Moltar or Zorak, or something.

I chose 'Brak', back in the day, when I was - and I still am, by the way - the biggest Space Ghost Coast to Coast fan in the world.

The "adult cartoon" explosion made me ashamed of my name, especially when the heinous "The Brak Show" hit the air-waves.

Take a look at this short video from 1991.

This is how crazy Morrissey fans can get, and he likes and encourages it.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tKxN2jWXdyU[/media]

I've yet to make it on stage.... :(

Zorak sounds pimptastic.

Wasn't Screech an alien named Zorak in one ep.?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"Psychoklahoma" was gold.[/quote]

Only if I was an Oklahomian.

The British music mag NME (new musical express) gave him that name. Not sure how exactly at the moment.

Moz, Mozzer.

They used to feature him so much people called the mag, the New Morrissey Express. Ho ho!

The Smiths were voted the most influential band ever in a nationwide UK poll.

Topping The Beatles!

[quote name='dallow']The British music mag NME (new musical express) gave him that name. Not sure how exactly at the moment.

Moz, Mozzer.

They used to feature him so much people called the mag, the New Morrissey Express. Ho ho!

The Smiths were voted the most influential band ever in a nationwide UK poll.

Topping The Beatles![/QUOTE] NME is garbage, and always has been.

[quote name='Brak']You could get Moltar or Zorak, or something.

I chose 'Brak', back in the day, when I was - and I still am, by the way - the biggest Space Ghost Coast to Coast fan in the world.

The "adult cartoon" explosion made me ashamed of my name, especially when the heinous "The Brak Show" hit the air-waves.[/quote]

Some of my old BBS accounts had logins of Zorak. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']NME is garbage, and always has been.[/quote]I would say that's true now. It's a trashy tabloid music mag.

But it was pretty hip during the 60s and 70s, along with Melody Maker.
80s only because I love the 80s.

1992 also saw the NME have a very public dispute with its former hero Morrissey due to allegations of him using racist lyrics and imagery. This erupted after a concert at Finsbury Park where Morrissey was seen to drape himself in a Union Flag. The article which followed in the next edition of NME soured Morrissey's relationship with the paper and this led to Morrissey not speaking to the paper again for over a decade. When Morrissey did eventually speak to the NME in 2003 he made it clear that he was content with speaking to the paper again as the three writers concerned had long since left.

Some history.

After sleeping for 12 hours, getting up checking my email/CAG, I went back to bed for 2 hours. Then woke up to my gf cooking me breakfast. Win.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Uh huh, I ''buy'' music too! ;)[/QUOTE]

:razz: In the past few days I've bought an online-only EP and two full-length CDs. I know this is not a lot compared to others but they probably have more income than I do. Also, I need to hit up Newbury Comics today for the new Aesop Rock and Madlib.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:razz: In the past few days I've bought an online-only EP and two full-length CDs. I know this is not a lot compared to others but they probably have more income than I do. Also, I need to hit up Newbury Comics today for the new Aesop Rock and Madlib.[/QUOTE] I bought five CDs yesterday, just because I needed to kill some time and ended up at Best Buy and then Streetside Records. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I bought five CDs yesterday, just because I needed to kill some time and ended up at Best Buy and then Streetside Records. :oops:[/quote]

dare we ask what discs? ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']dare we ask what discs? ;)[/QUOTE]

Probably various Kidz Bop releases as he uses those to lure in his victims.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I bought five CDs yesterday, just because I needed to kill some time and ended up at Best Buy and then Streetside Records. :oops:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Nice. Care to tell us which albums you bought?

[quote name='Brak']We can be the CAG Clan when Halo 3 comes out.

I was staff of the old one, but I think we're going to start our own, so we don't have to play with people like RelentlessRolento, and a bunch of other nubs, or whatever they call 'em.

Why change it?[/QUOTE]
No clan support in Halo 3. :cry:

[quote name='zewone']No clan support in Halo 3. :cry:[/QUOTE]
What?

Well, then... I guess I don't have to associate myself with such grime, then.

[quote name='dallow']Damn DK, why you riding me?

Lunch in 1 and half hours.[/quote]

Probably because he enjoys it.

Or because he's living vicariously through your actions.

Probably gonna get banned for this... fuck it. We gots to have bi bitches kissin' up in this bitch!

1181978276596.gif

[quote name='Brak']Probably gonna get banned for this... fuck it. We gots to have bi bitches kissin' up in this bitch!

1181978276596.gif
[/quote]

Oh shit .. embed!! The future is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back