The_Punisher's GOING AWAY SALE :(( PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube---Rare Stuff, Good Stuff

ctn n00b ttyl g2g 4 eva fkjrebkljb, GO JETS!

BTW this seller is very very ugly, I would hate to have to live in the same house as him ive heard he smells bad and no one likes him

[quote name='the_punisher']...i hate u. dont make me block ur IP[/quote]

You couldnt block my IP if u tried! muhahaha! i am being a perfectly legal gamer here, not doing anything rong.

[quote name='SpitFire158']isn't just cause a 360 game??[/quote]

Also for Xbox. I got it on sale, only to realize....not compatible with 360. :(

[quote name='CaoPi']How are you going expect to get $50 for a mint Sigma when it's 40 new at BB and GS?[/quote]

I'm not actually looking for someone to buy it. If anyone asks for a price, it'll always be there. When i beat the game, it'll go lower. If it'll make you happy though, i'll change it to $45.

[quote name='the_punisher']I'm not actually looking for someone to buy it. If anyone asks for a price, it'll always be there. When i beat the game, it'll go lower. If it'll make you happy though, i'll change it to $45.[/quote]

I was going to ask the same thing,but it makes sence since you don't really want to sale it right now :)

[quote name='jman619']I was going to ask the same thing,but it makes sence since you don't really want to sale it right now :)[/quote]

Yeah, still on lvel one....don't look at me like that, it's a fucking hard game....

Price drop on Tabula Rasa. THAT i want gone. someone, just take it!

bread's done
Back