The_Punisher's GOING AWAY SALE :(( PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube---Rare Stuff, Good Stuff

[quote name='the_punisher']cml. i like the list (rhyme is unintentional :))[/quote]

Is it technically a rhyme if you're rhyming the same word? ;)

Wow, you're list got pretty well cleaned out. I'm interested in Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Virtua Fighter V, but also need to note that they are very low wants. What did you have in mind?

You're PM box is full, hence the post (and bump) here.

[quote name='thelonepig']Is it technically a rhyme if you're rhyming the same word? ;)

Wow, you're list got pretty well cleaned out. I'm interested in Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Virtua Fighter V, but also need to note that they are very low wants. What did you have in mind?

You're PM box is full, hence the post (and bump) here.[/quote]

Thanks for responding. My box is full everyday xD

Fixed it now- deleted three pages of old. Anyway,

BUMP!

[quote name='sti charles']cml for lost odyssey[/quote]

Not for sale, unless a REALLY good deal comes by. Only 3 hours in, first out of four disks.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Bump for a local CAG.[/quote]

A local who hasn't moved in 6 hours thanks to GTA IV. Now i want to buy a Queen's album on amazon, but a little short on cash. LO code is a $6 amazon giftcard to anyone that wants it.

[quote name='the_punisher']A local who hasn't moved in 6 hours thanks to GTA IV. Now i want to buy a Queen's album on amazon, but a little short on cash. LO code is a $6 amazon giftcard to anyone that wants it.[/quote]
What's the code for?

Also, have you gotten the demos I sent? If so, please leave feedback for me. :D

[quote name='devildr1ver']hey, you bought stuntman ignition from cc didn't you ? lol

how is it? is it really worth $10?

free bump[/quote]

Nope. I bought 4 :)

Stupid? I thought so, but 2 are already gone. Should've gotten more (my CC had over 10)

Hey, sorry I never got back to you on the keychains/lanyards. CML and let me know if there's anything you're still interested in. Either way, free bump.

bread's done
Back