TheBattleBegins.com Free Competitive Gaming Site

Kasama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
www.thebattlebegins.com

Just found this site you play for battlepoints that you use to redeem for stuff like game systems you get 100 points just for signing up 10 points for each daily login, and of course points for winning games. Not sure if this belongs here but thought I might post for those cags with enough skills to win themselves some free stuff. You can play console games and pc games for points.

Well assuming that you can wager all your points (not sure if you can yet) and i believe you get the same in return. You could double your double and so on, so if you win you can get up there quick.

EDIT: Looks like you can wager as much as you want pretty cool. You can also put up credits, which is money so it would be like betting actual money on it. And if you good it could be profitable. More exiting then anything.
Once some people get on i am for sure going to get on here and play. Why not try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
it just sounds intimidatingly out of my league. thanks but i'm gonna pass on this one. The only competitive games i"m decent at are Soul Calibur II and Super Smash Bros Melee. Those are my best games and I'm only good enough to appreciate the videos online.

bread's done
Back