TheGiveAway.com

I've been diligently clicking at least twice every minute from 9pm for a $50 psn card and all of a sudden at 4:36am "Niki" somehow clicked before I did. Depressing. I think I'm done with this site.

[quote name='CBas92']I've been diligently clicking at least twice every minute from 9pm for a $50 psn card and all of a sudden at 4:36am "Niki" somehow clicked before I did. Depressing. I think I'm done with this site.[/QUOTE]

You would be surprised how many times i have thought the same thing ^^

Wow, it's kind of sad to check this thread and see sexist comments instead of people celebrating wins. As Chad said before, the giveaway is random. It does not depend on what dangles or doesn't dangle between your legs. It depends on how lucky you are.

[quote name='crunchberries']Wow, it's kind of sad to check this thread and see sexist comments instead of people celebrating wins. As Chad said before, the giveaway is random. It does not depend on what dangles or doesn't dangle between your legs. It depends on how lucky you are.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt the people who said those comments were trying to be sexist, just pointing out the fact that the majority of winners (and probably users of the site) so far seem to be female.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the women winning were clicking away on their iphone while cleaning up the house, washing dishes, and preparing dinner for their family ;).

[quote name='Kulluminatii']

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the women winning were clicking away on their iphone while cleaning up the house, washing dishes, and preparing dinner for their family ;).[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Im done... locks up on me just as it goes. I was getting 30 in then catpha. 30 then catpha... when it went I was in about 10 refreshing.. only to see it go to Theresa.

I clicked on it, three times, then the site froze, and it came back saying Theresa won. Bullshit. Seems like someone knows the algorithm.

fuck Theresa, man.

I've never had any errors or problems with the site freezing. I was on that Kindle tonight too, pretty intense night. Never had one cut it that close before.

Theresa, whoever the hell you are, congrats. Hope you don't just sell it off, I've been wanting a Kindle for a while now.

On a side note, how many seconds do you guys have to wait between 'Get It Free' clicks? My computer and internet are on the slow side, so the pages take a little bit to load. I get one try every 5 seconds. I was on a friends laptop last night though, and could get 2 tries every second!

[quote name='Yamato']I've never had any errors or problems with the site freezing. I was on that Kindle tonight too, pretty intense night. Never had one cut it that close before.

Theresa, whoever the hell you are, congrats. Hope you don't just sell it off, I've been wanting a Kindle for a while now.

On a side note, how many seconds do you guys have to wait between 'Get It Free' clicks? My computer and internet are on the slow side, so the pages take a little bit to load. I get one try every 5 seconds. I was on a friends laptop last night though, and could get 2 tries every second![/QUOTE]

I'm using Firefox, which essentially allows you to click the image again even after the page is gone. I click two or three times on the "Get It Free" button, then wait until the "Try Again" page loads to click again. That cut my average time from 5 seconds (DSL members, eh wot) to about 1.5 seconds, on average, for every attempt. I figured that would space out my clicks, so I don't end up getting "sniped" by someone with a T1 line or some shit.

Didn't work tonight, though.

Same here, it sounds universal to everyone.

[quote name='Yamato']I've never had any errors or problems with the site freezing. I was on that Kindle tonight too, pretty intense night. Never had one cut it that close before.

On a side note, how many seconds do you guys have to wait between 'Get It Free' clicks? My computer and internet are on the slow side, so the pages take a little bit to load. I get one try every 5 seconds. I was on a friends laptop last night though, and could get 2 tries every second![/QUOTE]

This site is getting pretty popular. The chances of winning are lower because of that hopefully they will mix it up a bit with different ways to win ^^

Bump BTW ^^

woot. I just won the PS move starter bundle. I've been waiting for a good deal on a move controller and sports champions (already have the camera). Can't do better than free!

edit: btw, thanks op for telling me about the site.

[quote name='Gharik']woot. I just won the PS move starter bundle. I've been waiting for a good deal on a move controller and sports champions (already have the camera). Can't do better than free![/QUOTE]

You can send me that extra cam if you'd like, :).

yay :D

dscn0067o.jpg

I've told a couple people about this site ... too bad none of us can win :( I'm about to give up lol. Been playing pretty much since this thread was created. Glad to see so many CAG's won though!

wtf?! I clicked right when they were giving the prize away, and the site froze for a sec or 2. refresh the page and find out someone else won it. this is the second time the site has froze right when i click at the time of the giveaway. did they change it so you cant win multiple times? or is this just very bad luck.

You can most definitely win multiple times, it just must not be your lucky day on this one. Keep trying though...you're bound to win again.

I'm to the point where the novelty of clicking 1000 times for one item has worn off. Now I just keep the page open continuously and click whenever I happen to notice it. Probably means I'll never win anything, but the site will still make a little bit of money off me which will benefit everyone in the long run.

I want that upcomming kinect really badly! If i win id ill give the actual xbox away and keep the kinect =) btw how do i know when the giveaways over?

[quote name='solidsnake222']My time to win finally arrived, I got the $330 purse earlier today. I hope Chad can exchange it for something of use to me![/QUOTE]

I would laugh so hard if he won't change it.

[quote name='Bigbob317']I would laugh so hard if he won't change it.[/QUOTE]

He'll get a $330 dress instead. I just made my account on this site an hour or two ago. Went to help the family turn on the PS3, because we all know how hard that is. Came back and the Kinect bundle was gone. This should be fun!

[quote name='ohram']He'll get a $330 dress instead. I just made my account on this site an hour or two ago. Went to help the family turn on the PS3, because we all know how hard that is. Came back and the Kinect bundle was gone. This should be fun![/QUOTE]

You are in for a lot of fun, hope, then hope destroyed man ^^ but I would say stick around you never know ^^
BTW that is the terrible thing called hope ;)

[quote name='genxsis83']Bump for Chad at thegiveaway.com.
The prize lists are dwindling wassup guys ^^?[/QUOTE]

The prize queue will be refilled soon.

Hey, whoever won the purse, did they exchange it? If I win anything over $300 I will try to get a PS3. If not, then I will sell it myself somehow and get a PS3.

I've been using this site for a few months, and so far I've only won once. IDK if I should keep trying, but I think my computer is too slow. Has anyone ever won twice?

Just won Dragon Age 2, which is very cool. I didn't really believe it at 1st because I just woke up, but after filling in the shipping details I realized it was true.

Anyways, Thanks for listing the site OP!....and knowing my luck I'll avoid pushing it further trying to win another giveaway on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow, finally won the move starter bundle. I thought someone got the prize while im clicking.

when can i expect the prize to arrive?

[quote name='genxsis83']Yeah I have been trying for the second win for a long time but no luck ^^[/QUOTE]

I still am trying to get rid of my 250g xbox slim hard drive since I can't use it on the old one.

bread's done
Back