TheGiveAway.com

[quote name='binici']UPDATE!

They have a different way of entering now... weird, you have to click each hour for any entry. The more entries the better your chances?

Check it out and let's discuss this![/QUOTE]

I like the new format, waaaaay more laid back. Instead of "oh shit click now click now click click click oh fuck it might be gone CLICK!!!!!" Just drop in every other hour now and get another raffle ticket entry. Like how the new format was opened with an iPad 2...their prizes have been REALLY bad lately compared to when I won my Apple TV. Before it was Xboxs and PS3s...then it was $20 outback gift cards and 8 GB thumb drives. I figured the site would be offline and out of business soon like the Freeber site did. Good for them though.

[quote name='CONMAN999']So do you have to wait an hour after one entry to do another. Or do you enter on the hours like 7:XX, 8:XX, etc.[/QUOTE]

Once per hour between the raffle dates.

I like the change I don't like waiting 5-7 days between prizes though. I think 3-4 prizes a week would be great. A price or two a day would be optimal.

Agreed. The wait seems too long. If they were one day periods I think I'd do a ton of entries for certain prizes. As it is I login about once per day.

[quote name='Calinks']I like the change I don't like waiting 5-7 days between prizes though. I think 3-4 prizes a week would be great. A price or two a day would be optimal.[/QUOTE]

I believe the guys at TGA are going to start popping in some daily giveaways as well. They have some sponsors coming on board soon that will allow them to offer prizes the old way (click, click, click, click, captcha, click click click, etc.) while the big prize sweepstakes is going on. I know they are planning on adding some other games in the future that could potentially increase your entries into the big sweepstakes. They are mulling over a bunch of ideas and are going to start implementing them soon. They first wanted to see how people reacted to the changes, and fortunately the site has seen continued growth. I think you guys will be pleased with the upcoming changes. Stay tuned...and thank you for your continued support!!

It's obvious why they changed it. Their getting more revenue from the ads users view from changing pages than ever.

Same time they still give away prizes so as to make this revenue but this scheme allows them to maximize profits and minimize costs((The amount of products they buy to give away))

Now if user volume drops and simply clicking to gain 1 more entry to the drawing stops being appealing they'll return to the older scheme but as long as this works they'll stick to it.

At the same time for a small minority of people, they'll see this raffle set up will be on their side vs the click and pray past.(And some people correctly guessing the optimum timeframe to click and win)

Note: Although I still am curious if now just 1 click per hour and user still does get them as much revenue as before. Their gaining from users who usually stop visiting the site after a few clicks and boredom, popping in each hour though.

bread's done
Back