"TheMangoKnife really hates the 'Green Bay Fudge Packers'" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I tried a few matches of the Crysis 2 demo last night and I gotta say I hated it at first, but the more I played and understood its quirks the more I enjoyed it. Just gotta figure out how to trigger the killstreak rewards.[/QUOTE]

Hold Y

[quote name='seanr1221']Don't forget, you have to pick up their dog tag.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

I've been getting dog tags of some of the dudes I've killed at the end of the match but I haven't done anything to "pick them up"...what do you mean?

Yeah, it adds an extra layer of strategy...

I like the demo a lot. Might pick it up since it doesn't come out until the end of march.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why would you want to play a light gun game with just a controller?[/QUOTE]

See the storyline. Plus I dont mind playing with a controller.

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you have a Move?[/QUOTE]

Nope

Any difference in the Gamestop Dead Space? Since I'm snowed in, Im tempted to walk over and buy it, then return my amazon copy that comes in Friday.

I don't know what's been going on this week but I now suck at playing Black Ops...used to get 1.30-1.50 K/D on average and this whole week I'm at .076...so damn frustrating, not sure if its me or the shitty servers.

[quote name='Maklershed']Here's the story of Extraction - A relic turns everyone on a spaceship into necromorphs. Everyone dies. The end.[/QUOTE]
So there's no cult of Scientology Unitology sub-plot in Extraction?

How long is the proper amount of time to avoid spoilers for a :wii: game?

Does it matter that if said game was finally ported to a console of import?

It's a prequel to DS (so the end is pretty obvious) and it's been more than a fortnight . . .yadda yadda. Neither of you were being serious . . . why did I type this out . . .or post it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know what's been going on this week but I now suck at playing Black Ops...used to get 1.30-1.50 K/D on average and this whole week I'm at .076...so damn frustrating, not sure if its me or the shitty servers.[/QUOTE]
You must really be sucking to get .076 K/D.

I spent roughly 6 hours at school today and did close to nothing. 3 hours in paleontology listening to my instructor babble about how these two old paleontologists had a disagreement over a fossil, 1 hours worth of homework, 2 hours of listening to another instructor babble on about how to write a scientific paper.

Fun...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You must really be sucking to get .076 K/D.[/QUOTE]

I blew when I first got Black Ops. I think the first two days I played my K/D was like .4 :bomb:. After getting the hang of it I was rocking some 22-2 games and such to balance it out but I haven't played much of it in the last 3 weeks.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You must really be sucking to get .076 K/D.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for pointing that out. I totally would have missed that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know what's been going on this week but I now suck at playing Black Ops...used to get 1.30-1.50 K/D on average and this whole week I'm at .076...so damn frustrating, not sure if its me or the shitty servers.[/QUOTE]

Lag. The lag on BO sucks. And on some games I have 4 full bars yet players are stuttering in front of me. Both lag and partymatching got worse in the last update.

Party matchmaking has been a total bitch these past few days...I think I'm going to take a break and go to MW2 or Halo:Reach for a while. I was for sure going to get the First Strike map pack, but now that this shit is going on, I'm not even sure.

[quote name='Maklershed']Here's the story of Extraction - A relic turns everyone on a spaceship into necromorphs. Everyone dies. The end.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Game of They Year material to me.

I've got a Vanilla Bean and Black Peppercorn pork roast marinating overnight in the fridge and some icebox cake that's ready to be eaten...

Morning, OTT.

Two hours later and I have finished shoveling my driveway. Now I await the snow plow to free me from my snowy prison!

Someone shoveled my car out this morning, and most of my hood. My theory is they thought it was their car, and when they realized it wasn't, stopped.

I have to run some errands before it starts snowing.....and I might buy DC Universe Online today. Hmmmm.

I am very unsure about it so I will probably trade in some games and only get it if I can swing a deal for under 20.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't wait to buy a PSP2 and let it collect dust it in some closet.[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh.

My guess is that it's gonna be $400 bucks. I'm not gonna buy a four-hundred dollar paperweight.

Though Linkin might.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That made me laugh.

My guess is that it's gonna be $400 bucks. I'm not gonna buy a four-hundred dollar paperweight.

Though Linkin might.[/QUOTE]

He'll get it for $290 from Dell and brag to us what a great deal he got, hate it, then try to sell it used to the OTT for $275.

:roll:

I'm not really into portable gaming, though it looks pretty sexy, I'm definitely passing on it.

The PSP Phone on the other hand, has a lot of potential, specially since NES/SNES/Genesis...etc ROMS are easily accessible on the Android, and having a gamepad to play those on the go, would be awesome.

Just a heads up gamestop has a deal that you get a 50% bonus for all trades in if you buy a any pre owned game....plus an extra 25% if you preorder MvC3 (which you can easily take off later) so I just got the DC game for 10 bucks.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey guys I have a boil I think!
Anyone ever had one of those?[/QUOTE]
You didn't have a discharge to go with your "boil" did you?

Jesus...

I pulled a Linkin.

How fucking embarassing.

He'll get it for $290 from Dell and brag to us what a great deal he got, hate it, then try to sell it used to the OTT for $375.

:roll:

[quote name='manthing']Jesus...

I pulled a Linkin.

How fucking embarassing.

He'll get it for $290 from Dell and brag to us what a great deal he got, hate it, then try to sell it used to the OTT for $375.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Blame it on the Booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back